- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- Thank you, I think i have it figured out. Someone i trust has baught shares in him. Which takes the costs down, So were going to SJ him. Oh he is always getting nicks and nacks its never ending. My vet bills are through the roof! Haha whos idea was it to fall in love with an expensive sport? Hmm a straight jacket, now there's a thought! hehe oh ill have to get some piccies. How is it over there in the U.S?
- Aw thankyou! In that case ill have to take some extra photos ;) Ive had Karlos for about a year, but his constantly cutting himself open (on what? God only knows) his a goose! His come so far im really proud of him! But im in a pickle, ive had an offer on him from a lady who showjumps and SJ is really his forte, he loves it! but me? not so much. Im not really sure what to do. I'll figure it out though..
Your horses are gorgeous!
- Hey, How are you? I remeber last time we talked you felt homesick. I hope its all cured ;) How is texas? and the horses. I wanted to say your so knowledgeable, and notice alot of the fine details that go undiscoverd with most, buts most importantly your always nice about it and encouraging. Thankyou for being so nice :)
- yes, we are fine in our part of the country. Absolutely devastated by the damage to Christchurch, fortunately my cousins living there are all fine though not sure whether their homes will ever be liveable again. Just so sad for the people who have lost family and friends and so helpless because there is nothing we can do to help find the two hundred odd people still missing. thank you for thinking of us.
- I like it here. I'm mostly on Baywind though. It's a much smaller forum & people really get to know one another. You'd be welcomed there.
Sometimes a person's trainer is really their friend who has more guts than brains.
TB's always scared me until I took one in for boarding, he was a dream- (RIP) The OTTB's need more people like you
Aww, Lambo, thanks, everyone loves him.
- Hi. I'm having MistyGirl flashbacks regarding Princecharlie & I suspect you are too. I 'll never understand how new people think love & 'bonding' will overcome lack of training & intuition. Just wanted to say it is very nice of you to try to help her & wish you luck. You seem like a very nice person.
- Haha i know right! What are you going to do after college, in terms of buisness? I'm going for buisness as well :). Tank you! It was before our first lesson in jumpers after 4 years of hunter training. Naturally i was putting on those complicated, "are they too tight?" open fronts.
- About sarahver
- All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- sarahver liked post by tinyliny On thread : I'll probably regret asking this...this looks like you are the model for some kind of 1950's cowgirl poster. http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/allisonfinch_photos/w-gallopingincrestedbutte.jpgLiked On: 11-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Posted On: 11-10-2014, 08:13 PMsarahver liked post by Allison Finch On thread : I'll probably regret asking this...No hatred, dislike or distrust here. I do both western and english. While my western is not showing and my english is, I love both. Heck, you can't tie a saddle bag full of beer on an english...Liked On: 11-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Posted On: 11-10-2014, 07:59 PMsarahver liked post by Allison Finch On thread : Mare Refuses to Lower Head/Tosses Her HeadYou have received some good advice. But, I have to tell you that the training fork has, probably, created more problems than it could EVER have solved, adjusted as short as it is. It has pulled...Liked On: 01-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Posted On: 01-01-2014, 04:15 PMsarahver liked post by loosie On thread : Please Help Me!Nothing to add that's not been said, tho being amused by spelling mistakes, I just can't help commenting on a loud horse, SaskGirl, and wondering Rocco if a 'personality floor' is another name for a...Liked On: 12-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Posted On: 12-26-2013, 02:13 AMsarahver liked post by DeliciousD On thread : Father has gotten me into financial mess with horsehttp://i42.tinypic.com/5v2gwp.jpgLiked On: 05-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Posted On: 05-27-2013, 05:30 AMsarahver liked post by FeatheredFeet On thread : Father has gotten me into financial mess with horseSuddenly, some of all this isn't ringing true. From the OP's first post... At the moment father is paying agistment and said he would pay for horse insurance.... I'm beginning to wonder...Liked On: 05-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Posted On: 05-26-2013, 11:29 PMsarahver liked post by FeatheredFeet On thread : Father has gotten me into financial mess with horseYou are not serious, are you? Do you think the rest of the world is uneducated? You might be surprised to know that the majority of us have heard of Tasmania and even know where to find it on a map....Liked On: 05-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Posted On: 05-26-2013, 10:46 PMsarahver liked post by AlexS On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Missed you around here! And we all get old fast, it's awful! I am fast approaching 40 and I have no idea how that happened.Liked On: 04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Posted On: 04-11-2013, 10:42 PMMy Badass Brown being extremely Badass this winter - and showing off his cute light spots - his belly seems almost white! :D ...Liked On: 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Posted On: 02-15-2013, 02:59 AMsarahver liked post by Cherie On thread : I need HELP >.<I beg to differ. She is not properly broke to lead. You have let leading be optional. She is broke to follow when she wants to. Leading should never be optional -- or -- only when you are...Liked On: 09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Posted On: 09-14-2012, 10:35 PMsarahver liked post by kitten_Val On thread : My Rant Against "Non" NH PeopleIf you watch CA working a naughty mare in his "Groundwork Training" series, you'd notice that he smacks the horse's butt HARD with the carrot stick when it tries to buck of kick out. I'm not even...Liked On: 08-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Posted On: 07-05-2012, 08:05 PMsarahver liked post by Kayty On thread : The badass brown.An update photo of my baby BAB :) http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/kaytynfoxy/Horses/389132_3503441599310_1023131169_n.jpg...Liked On: 07-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Posted On: 07-09-2012, 01:23 AMUp to very recent I believed that I have bay, but, thanks to some great input in this thread - http://www.horseforum.com/horse-colors-genetics/what-type-bay-he-picture-heavy-129411/ - I am now...Liked On: 07-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Posted On: 07-06-2012, 03:43 AMsarahver liked post by smrobs On thread : The badass brown.Well, I suppose I could share a new one of Snuffy in all his dappled glory just to get the thread going again... http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii462/smrobs/Other%20Horses/DSCN1428.jpgLiked On: 07-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Posted On: 07-06-2012, 12:11 AMsarahver liked post by Speed Racer On thread : What did you think of The Avengers?Black Widow has also been altered genetically although originally she was completely human, just like the other three. No, she wasn't made up for the movie. She's been part of the Marvel universe...Liked On: 05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Posted On: 05-29-2012, 06:32 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.