- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- Thank you, I think i have it figured out. Someone i trust has baught shares in him. Which takes the costs down, So were going to SJ him. Oh he is always getting nicks and nacks its never ending. My vet bills are through the roof! Haha whos idea was it to fall in love with an expensive sport? Hmm a straight jacket, now there's a thought! hehe oh ill have to get some piccies. How is it over there in the U.S?
- Aw thankyou! In that case ill have to take some extra photos ;) Ive had Karlos for about a year, but his constantly cutting himself open (on what? God only knows) his a goose! His come so far im really proud of him! But im in a pickle, ive had an offer on him from a lady who showjumps and SJ is really his forte, he loves it! but me? not so much. Im not really sure what to do. I'll figure it out though..
Your horses are gorgeous!
- Hey, How are you? I remeber last time we talked you felt homesick. I hope its all cured ;) How is texas? and the horses. I wanted to say your so knowledgeable, and notice alot of the fine details that go undiscoverd with most, buts most importantly your always nice about it and encouraging. Thankyou for being so nice :)
- yes, we are fine in our part of the country. Absolutely devastated by the damage to Christchurch, fortunately my cousins living there are all fine though not sure whether their homes will ever be liveable again. Just so sad for the people who have lost family and friends and so helpless because there is nothing we can do to help find the two hundred odd people still missing. thank you for thinking of us.
- I like it here. I'm mostly on Baywind though. It's a much smaller forum & people really get to know one another. You'd be welcomed there.
Sometimes a person's trainer is really their friend who has more guts than brains.
TB's always scared me until I took one in for boarding, he was a dream- (RIP) The OTTB's need more people like you
Aww, Lambo, thanks, everyone loves him.
- Hi. I'm having MistyGirl flashbacks regarding Princecharlie & I suspect you are too. I 'll never understand how new people think love & 'bonding' will overcome lack of training & intuition. Just wanted to say it is very nice of you to try to help her & wish you luck. You seem like a very nice person.
- Haha i know right! What are you going to do after college, in terms of buisness? I'm going for buisness as well :). Tank you! It was before our first lesson in jumpers after 4 years of hunter training. Naturally i was putting on those complicated, "are they too tight?" open fronts.
- About sarahver
- All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Of course you can join! And what worthy members you both are, beautiful horses you have there :-P I love love love the idea of a bumper sticker! With the following picture for clarity: ...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Posted On: 07-19-2011, 04:22 PMYes, after owning a frequently pee/poop/mud/general filth covered grey for over ten years I was a little excited at the prospect of owning a less dirty horse. Le sigh. 70098Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:57 AM
Posted On: 07-19-2011, 12:41 PMYou and me both!!Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:57 AM
Posted On: 07-19-2011, 12:23 PMBEAUTIFUL guys! Kawaii - that first picture is quite striking! MN - what an adorable face! Eliz - I was wondering when you would find this thread :wink:Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:57 AM
Posted On: 07-19-2011, 12:01 PMWelcome to the 'Badass Brown' appreciation society guys, they are two seriously badass specimens! I am so glad to see some fellow lovers of the beautiful browns, thanks so much everyone for...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:54 AM
Posted On: 07-17-2011, 10:28 AM^^True story. I may be biased but DAYUM lil Miss Bobbie has got one pretty face :-)Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 11:50 PMHey, everyone is welcome in the Badass Brown club, all it takes is a lil appreciation for the most versatile colour known to man! Oh and I am so glad to see some of our colour experts here -...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:52 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 11:33 PMSorry for double post, Dana, I think you have yourself a badass brown!Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 08:24 PMOne that I dearly enjoy participating in.... I feel the comedic value would be lost in that debate though!! I will accept USD unless you guys default, in which case you can just write me an IOU...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 08:13 PM28, but seing as I am Aussie I have been drinking since I was 14 heh. Heineken always accepted. I actually bought this horse for a case of beer when I was 17: 69825 It wasn't even top shelf...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 08:06 PMShe can be yours for $30 :lol: Very badass I assure you!Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 08:00 PMWelcoming our newest members, Thyme and Dante, to the 'Badass Brown' club! Brown IS beautiful!! Glad I made you guys smile.Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 05:24 PMLadytrails - Exactly! Equiniphile - Always happy to provide a giggle :wink:Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 03:39 PMLately I have seen the unfortunate phrase uttered more than once: “just a brown”. Both here, and in real life. Just this week I remarked to a lady who is the proud owner of a beautiful TB gelding...Liked On: 07-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 03:19 PMfkcb1988 liked post by sarahver On thread : The badass brown.Lately I have seen the unfortunate phrase uttered more than once: “just a brown”. Both here, and in real life. Just this week I remarked to a lady who is the proud owner of a beautiful TB gelding...Liked On: 07-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 03:19 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.