- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 113
- Lol READ THE POSTS BELOW BEFORE THIS :) Penny is a pretty good girl!! We've been working together for almost a yr now! She really helped me get through Angels death and I can never repay her for the happiness she's brought me! She's really funny for the most part...very sassy and clever too! Sometimes our personalities clash and we have our bad days but they are mostly filled with happiness! Penny wasn't really worked too much (as in she was mainly a yard ornament ) before I started working with her! She's the type of horse that catches on quickly so that's good! Luckily, my riding instructor was her original trainer so Vicki knows what penny knows and what she doesn't! We're not at the level of riding that I would like but hey! It's better than not having a horse at all! So I'm blessed to be able to work with her :)
- Hey I watched your video and Maverick deffinately has some really great potential for poles and barrels (I watched his first gymkhana vid too :) ) he looked very forward moving and willing to do what you want!! And the turns he took on those barrels were really good for his first gymkhana!!! It looks like you guys are a great team!!! :) I bet if u keep working with him on barrels and poles like you are now , he gonna be a kick butt gaming horse lol
- OMG!! you beat your coach that is soooooo awesome!!! and high point too! thats sooo great!!!!!! DDD lol i couldnt watch the vid yet cus this dumb school computer is keeping me from watching it, but i will definitely watch it when i get back! and thanks about the balance advice! i will definitly talk to my instructor about the lounge line and cantering! :) she wants to start having ALOT more lessons now that we are getting closer to shows! and once i graduate in a few weeks ill have alot more time to be out working with Penny! is Cheyenne still going strong? :)
- Thats awesome!! Glad you and Maverick are doing great!!!!!! Penny and I have been riding lately...but still not as much as i would like! I now have a riding instructor and are learning a lot of cool things! we have officially started English riding and are doing good until it comes to the canter :( I've taken some bad falls at the canter and it is sometimes hard to overcome! BUT im not gonna let that get to me lol!!!! Penny's canter is by far the hardest to keep balance to :/ other than that we have been working alot on Halter and Showmanship (shes catching onto quickly) so im pretty happy about that! So what other events do you and Maverick do? (LOVE his name BTW )
- About Cheyennes mom
- I lease a qh named Cheyenne! :)
- Far Away.
- riding my horse Cheyenne, acting, singing, writing, reading, playing saxophone
- bugging my brother.
- Current Status
- VERY excited for the gymkhanas and shows this year!!
- Oh Cowgirl Up
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Cheyennes mom liked post by SeemsLegit On thread : What is the best breed for Western Pleasure?In my personal opinion, there isn't a particular breed that's "best" as a Western Pleasure mount. You could take many breeds and transform them into the perfect pleasure horse; I've seen...Liked On: 06-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2013, 07:30 PMCheyennes mom liked post by QHriderKE On thread : Green horse and rider jumping, please critique!He looks fine, I know little about jumping horses and what they are supposed to look like over fences. Have yoy ever tried picking up your 2 point before the jump? I know its bad to get ahead of you...Liked On: 06-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2013, 06:55 PMCheyennes mom liked post by ilovepets On thread : `»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chatyesterday when i was cantering i was trying to slow down to a walk to go down a slight hill and sharp turn. angel didnt slow down and neither did my friend behind me and so i ended up on the neck and...Liked On: 06-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2013, 03:27 PMCheyennes mom liked post by tempest On thread : `»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random ChatAwwww!!!! I want to kiss his nose!Liked On: 05-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Posted On: 05-27-2013, 11:13 PMCheyennes mom liked post by tempest On thread : Calling All Musicians!I play the trombone and the piano, I'm a lot better at the trombone though.Liked On: 05-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Posted On: 05-21-2013, 01:49 AMCheyennes mom liked post by texasgal On thread : Calling All Musicians!http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRag1rkRjA42sMwf_ZkHqRp_JpSMxDhL1UEuWOL4_v_9SjQ3J4O76YCw51uLiked On: 05-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Posted On: 05-17-2013, 02:13 PMCheyennes mom liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : Calling All Musicians!I'm a musician. Piano, bass trombone, trumpet, tuba, French horn, baritone horn and alto sax. I also sing (I'm a contra-alto). I have one video from an "American Idol"-like competition a couple of...Liked On: 05-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2013, 06:33 PMCheyennes mom liked post by WhiteHorse On thread : Calling All Musicians!Cheyenne you are a great singer and an amazing guitarist!! I play the piano and violin but don't have a video to show :/Liked On: 05-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2013, 06:23 PMCheyennes mom liked post by Chokolate On thread : Calling All Musicians!I'm a musician :) but no vid, sorry. I play percussion and the recorder (NOT kiddie recorder, it IS a for-real instrument) and especially enjoy playing the tenor. Percussion is my better...Liked On: 05-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2013, 07:47 AMCheyennes mom liked post by WesternRider88 On thread : `»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random ChatWe went riding for five hours today!! We saw a bunch of wild horses too. It was so much fun!!!Liked On: 05-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2013, 01:55 AMCheyennes mom liked post by mangomelon On thread : How to become a horse/riding trainer?I've wanted to be a horse trainer for as long as I can remember :) My very first riding instructor made me promise her I would not repeat her mistake and spend 2 years spending money learning...Liked On: 04-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Posted On: 04-21-2013, 09:26 PMCheyennes mom liked post by Gallop On On thread : Arabs. Yay or Nay?I think it depends soley on the individual horse. Breed stigmas are wrong. Arabs = crazy, hot headed loony bins? No. Some, maybe. My Arab is the best thing that has ever happened, hes such a...Liked On: 04-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Posted On: 04-20-2013, 05:47 PMCheyennes mom liked post by Fargosgirl On thread : How to become a horse/riding trainer?Since you are interested in psychology, I'd suggest you pursue your goals with horses, and in the field of psychology. There is actually a big market for equine therapy. Physical therapy,...Liked On: 04-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Posted On: 04-19-2013, 07:02 PMCheyennes mom liked post by COWCHICK77 On thread : How to become a horse/riding trainer?My experience has been mainly western, cow horse, reining, cutters and a little bit of ropers. In my experience, if you send your colt off to a horse show trainer that specifically deals with a...Liked On: 04-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Posted On: 04-19-2013, 12:09 AMCheyennes mom liked post by Paintlover1965 On thread : Cribbing? Help!We too have a cribber at our barn and he's been doing it for years. Now, the BO is getting frustrated with all the destruction to the wood. The horse has a metal collar but has figured a way around...Liked On: 04-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Posted On: 04-18-2013, 03:28 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.