- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- wow he's learning early! she is out in the field at the moment we have had her in the stable for a while expecting her to foal but we decided with the weather being so nice she can go out and stay out overnight. Every morning i expect to arrive and a cute little foal will be there but every morning i am dissappointed. she isn't producing milk yet so maybe a little while longer. How long did your mare bag up for before she had the handsome boy?
- She doing good thanks. Not long now, she has been bagged up for two weeks so just waiting for the foal to make an appearance. She hasn't waxed up or dripping milk so not quite there yet i don't think. Wish I knew when her due date was. How about news your end?
- she is huge mum has finally ordered in mare and uoung stock mix as she isn't producing milk. How ever has changed shape and the muscles around the tail are like jelly. An I feal sorry for her that foal has been very acctive and she is fed up poor girl. Haven't got the stable ready yet so don't think I will stable her as she hates it any way. Sorry for all the babbling. How is your mare doing?
- My mare is fine thank you. She is a though little cookie lives out all the time for now we got he from pickering but never expected her to be this tough as shetland is terrible so she is fine. Sorry of the ramble. The weather is arwful always windy and rainy (tipical shetland) she isn't getting fed anything sepecial just cool mix and mollichaf. There isn't anything else really up here for sale and my mum won;t order anything else from the feed merchent as she would have to pay more as no one else up here orders any but she is coping fine on cool mix.
- About rbarlo32
- Shetland, scotland, uk
- Horses and ponies duh. Mainly Sheltlands and the breeding.
Northern-Stars Shetland stud, aiming to breed high quality standard black Shetland ponies of the true Shetland type.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- rbarlo32 liked post by My2Geldings On thread : Enrique of St NinianA pony! look at all that hair!!!Liked On: 08-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Posted On: 08-13-2013, 12:50 AMrbarlo32 liked post by EquineBovine On thread : Enrique of St NinianGawd I love the proper Shetland ponies! I learnt to ride on one when I was a kid ^_^ he is stunning. How'd you do? :)Liked On: 08-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Posted On: 08-12-2013, 10:28 PMrbarlo32 liked post by SlideStop On thread : Only read if you have a sense of humour (not humor ;) )I'm ALLLLLL for #11. Bye bye football, hello rugby! Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 08-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Posted On: 08-04-2013, 05:23 PMrbarlo32 liked post by Druydess On thread : Yearlings of 2012Storm is just gorgeous!! There are so many gorgeous babies on this thread. I am so enjoying watching them grow up. Hard to believe they were ever small! :) Psynny-- same age as Storm: ...Liked On: 07-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Posted On: 07-14-2013, 12:28 PMrbarlo32 liked post by StellaIW On thread : Yearlings of 2012Storm, almost 14 months. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/195/5/6/t7868678_by_erehsidne-d6deeap.jpg http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/195/d/9/998888_by_erehsidne-d6def20.jpg ...Liked On: 07-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Posted On: 07-14-2013, 07:38 AMrbarlo32 liked post by anniegirl On thread : Miss Annie's foaling threadWell....here is what I came out to this morning at 6!!!!! he is finally here!!!! Let me officially present to you..."Annie's Two Step Soda" Soda has long legs man!! no wonder he took so long!!!!!! I...Liked On: 04-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Posted On: 04-20-2013, 09:42 AMrbarlo32 liked post by paintedpastures On thread : Mara's foaling thread ~due 8th April~the wait is over!! Congrats on your filly:DLiked On: 04-20-2013, 02:52 AM
Posted On: 04-20-2013, 02:51 AMrbarlo32 liked post by damnedEvans On thread : Your attempts at fancy braids.He has such a thick tail that is very hard to braid so I braid it taking thick strands of hair. 129409 Running braid and herringbone braid on his forelock. 129410 Diamond braid 129411Liked On: 02-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Posted On: 02-12-2013, 05:40 PMrbarlo32 liked post by Skyseternalangel On thread : Anyone had a roan that one year didn't roan?This isn't really on topic what what a cutie!!Liked On: 02-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Posted On: 02-11-2013, 04:50 PMrbarlo32 liked post by DancingArabian On thread : Anyone had a roan that one year didn't roan?Off topic but OMG he's so cute Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 02-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Posted On: 02-11-2013, 05:20 PMrbarlo32 liked post by jaydee On thread : Anyone had a roan that one year didn't roan?I just want to say put him in a crate and mail him to me - he is adorable!!! The strawberry roan welsh A my kids had seemed to have more white in the winter as he got older but remained the same...Liked On: 02-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Posted On: 02-11-2013, 06:01 PMrbarlo32 liked post by PurpleMonkeyWrench On thread : Weather PicsMy weather pics are very boring and bland lol, but this is the weather 24/7 in So.Cal. dry, dry, and more dry.......oh and hot....lol...Liked On: 02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Posted On: 02-08-2013, 06:45 PMrbarlo32 liked post by countryryder On thread : Weather PicsWhen it's not snowing,I get to enjoy some gorgeous sunsets..These have been taken throughout the winter so far.Liked On: 02-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Posted On: 02-05-2013, 02:19 AMrbarlo32 liked post by Mike_Admin On thread : Survey on weaning foalsDid anyone notice the blurb that appears above the OP's post which says To recap, a new member asked people to fill out a survey for her dissertation, which she stated right off the bat may have...Liked On: 01-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Posted On: 01-16-2013, 10:28 PMrbarlo32 liked post by tinyliny On thread : The New "In" Thing--Riding Yearlings (rant)heck, I don't like to see people riding their two year olds.Liked On: 01-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Posted On: 01-12-2013, 08:18 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.