- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 388
- And how weird is it to stay up till nearly 3 am ???? lol See, it is destiny that those girls were fighting with me so long that they kept me here until you came ....now I got to talk with you a bit before bed. Thanks to their mean and nasty attitudes!! Destiny....one day I will have you believing in it too...
So, later today I'll tell you about my weird and sad childhood.....and i want to hear yours. if you don't mind. You don't have to if you don't want to.....I don't want you to feel pressured to do or say anything.
so good night for now. i'll be back in a few hours. I am one of those people that don't require alot of sleep.
- Well ... trees are alive too , they grow up too .. so ... maybe they have feelings too ... who knows ...
Well .. i think you'll be happy yo know that my christmass tree is a plastic one ... (it wasn't because my mom thinked trees are important ... it was because she didn't wnat to waste money on a tree every year)
Srry for keeping you up so late . Really ... go to sleep now .. it's getting reaaaally late .. and it would mess up your schedule. See ya tommorow , sweet dreams !
- You felt bad for your toys? That's not as weird as what I do.... when i hang laundry out to dry i never hang a piece of clothing on a line by itself because if feel like it will be lonely all by itself. This is too weird to make up so you know it's true. I also love trees and believe they have feelings. So when I see all these trees cut for Christmas it makes me unbearably sad. A life was ended so that someone could stick it in their house, put things and lights on it, then throw it away....a life ended just because someone wanted to dress it up for a few weeks and put gifts under it.....what a waste. lol.... i just thought of something funny....what do you think your mom would say if you told her you didn't want a christmas tree next year because killing trees just to dress them up and put them in your house for a few weeks is wrong??? Would she think you were crazy??? first the meat and then the christmas tree..... she would probably think you had lost your mind.....lol
- Thank you , I feel better now.
Hmm .. and was wondering a bit ... just a fun question ... maybe something very psychological alike . When I was little I always had great care with the toys I was playing , and even if somehow something did break .. I always tried to repair it ... and EVEN if it wasn't really repairable ... I coudn't throw it away .. i felt really bad for them ... lol , plastic things .... What do you think about this .. does it have to do anything with my personality lol?
Btw .. another fun thing for me ... Can you tell me the road on which you live so I can search for it on google maps .. I wanna see your house .. lol
Ok , good night , wish you'll have some great dreams this night .. maybe you'll tell me about a nice dream you'll have
- About Beauseant
- Current Status
- owner of 6 yr. old TB gelding & 9 yr. old Belgian mare
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Lol, It's true with people too... I find myself standing in front of the fridge with the door open looking in several times a day. At least half of the time nothing 'looks good.' There is plenty of...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 11:25 PMThey must not really be hungry then. It's okay if they don't eat their full ration for a couple of days while they figure out that what you're giving is what they get. A healthy horse will not...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 11:15 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 11:09 PMBeauseant liked post by SarahAnn On thread : help horse's health is going down and i dont know what to do!?!?!Why are you paying to board him in a stall? He'd fit in your garage or basement or tiny little apartment yard, especially if you don't think he needs turnout. Would you let your child live in a crib?...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 09:11 PMBeauseant liked post by Kimmylikestojump On thread : will your horse eat field/orchard grass hay?They get what they get. I don't like eating ramen because my horse is so expensive, but I do anyways, because I am hungry!Liked On: 12-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 04:16 PMBeauseant liked post by cakemom On thread : RANTFrustrated and depressed: We made a BIG mistake..It'll be fine...gives you a new challenge to look forward to each day right? (I tell myself this constantly with my greenie so I can keep moving forward))Liked On: 12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 03:58 PMBeauseant liked post by mystykat On thread : RANTFrustrated and depressed: We made a BIG mistake..Good luck! Oh yes, my boy is very much that way, fights tooth and hoof to be the leader some days. One slip up and you're no longer the boss. But darn aren't they worth it.Liked On: 12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 03:51 PMBeauseant liked post by cakemom On thread : help horse's health is going down and i dont know what to do!?!?!I agree, he needs to go out. I won't let my horses stay in more than 1/2 of the day, even in the rain. They need grazing, to move around and get their muscles working. Think if you spent your...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 02:00 PMBeauseant liked post by palominolover On thread : help horse's health is going down and i dont know what to do!?!?!You NEED to turn this horse out. Figure out how he is jumping out and FIX it, instead of just throwing him in a stall. That is the worst thing you can do for a horse, he will CONTINUE to go downhill...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 01:44 PMBeauseant liked post by caseymyhorserocks On thread : help horse's health is going down and i dont know what to do!?!?!So is he locked up in a stall all day and night? If so, that is probably why he is so unhealthy. Would you like to be locked up in a stall like his for how long he is in? I doubt it. Even if you ride...Liked On: 12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 01:00 PMBeauseant liked post by bsms On thread : RANT-I got kicked :( *again*I only have 3 horses. One rule I am VERY strict about is that the moment I set foot in a corral, I am THE BOSS. A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to mix our new gelding with the other two. A...Liked On: 12-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Posted On: 12-26-2011, 07:20 PMBeauseant liked post by GhostwindAppaloosa On thread : RANT-I got kicked :( *again*Your horses do not respect you. Do some serious work with someone who can help you gain that respect back before they kill youLiked On: 12-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Posted On: 12-26-2011, 06:41 PMBeauseant liked post by Gremmy On thread : Ban Horse Slaughter in USWas this debate ever exclusive to the United States? I'm sure you've noticed that in Canada we have a pretty active slaughter industry, complete with our own anti-slaughter movement. I'm pretty sure...Liked On: 12-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Posted On: 12-24-2011, 03:43 AMBeauseant liked post by Sharpie On thread : Farrier says hoof supplements are a waste of money...Jayne's back feet are more oval (longer in the heel-toe direction compared to side to side) than his front feet. If you look at the hoof boot websites, they warn you that most horses back feet are a...Liked On: 12-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Posted On: 12-22-2011, 11:34 PMBeauseant liked post by mls On thread : Worst Horse Owners I KnowNOT a source of adequate hydration! Plus they burn the calories off when their body tries to warm after eating the cold snow!Liked On: 12-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Posted On: 12-22-2011, 02:39 PMBeauseant liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : To blanket or not to blanket....OOOPS, you just said the magic words. Thin Skinned, likes a blanket and most important TRYING TO PUT A FEW POUNDS ON HER. That gets the automatic blanket clause tossed in. A thin horse cannot...Liked On: 12-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Posted On: 12-21-2011, 02:08 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.