- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 388
- And how weird is it to stay up till nearly 3 am ???? lol See, it is destiny that those girls were fighting with me so long that they kept me here until you came ....now I got to talk with you a bit before bed. Thanks to their mean and nasty attitudes!! Destiny....one day I will have you believing in it too...
So, later today I'll tell you about my weird and sad childhood.....and i want to hear yours. if you don't mind. You don't have to if you don't want to.....I don't want you to feel pressured to do or say anything.
so good night for now. i'll be back in a few hours. I am one of those people that don't require alot of sleep.
- Well ... trees are alive too , they grow up too .. so ... maybe they have feelings too ... who knows ...
Well .. i think you'll be happy yo know that my christmass tree is a plastic one ... (it wasn't because my mom thinked trees are important ... it was because she didn't wnat to waste money on a tree every year)
Srry for keeping you up so late . Really ... go to sleep now .. it's getting reaaaally late .. and it would mess up your schedule. See ya tommorow , sweet dreams !
- You felt bad for your toys? That's not as weird as what I do.... when i hang laundry out to dry i never hang a piece of clothing on a line by itself because if feel like it will be lonely all by itself. This is too weird to make up so you know it's true. I also love trees and believe they have feelings. So when I see all these trees cut for Christmas it makes me unbearably sad. A life was ended so that someone could stick it in their house, put things and lights on it, then throw it away....a life ended just because someone wanted to dress it up for a few weeks and put gifts under it.....what a waste. lol.... i just thought of something funny....what do you think your mom would say if you told her you didn't want a christmas tree next year because killing trees just to dress them up and put them in your house for a few weeks is wrong??? Would she think you were crazy??? first the meat and then the christmas tree..... she would probably think you had lost your mind.....lol
- Thank you , I feel better now.
Hmm .. and was wondering a bit ... just a fun question ... maybe something very psychological alike . When I was little I always had great care with the toys I was playing , and even if somehow something did break .. I always tried to repair it ... and EVEN if it wasn't really repairable ... I coudn't throw it away .. i felt really bad for them ... lol , plastic things .... What do you think about this .. does it have to do anything with my personality lol?
Btw .. another fun thing for me ... Can you tell me the road on which you live so I can search for it on google maps .. I wanna see your house .. lol
Ok , good night , wish you'll have some great dreams this night .. maybe you'll tell me about a nice dream you'll have
- About Beauseant
- Current Status
- owner of 6 yr. old TB gelding & 9 yr. old Belgian mare
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- A Gaber liked post by Beauseant On thread : Why do people want drat horses and draft crosses to train and ride?I can tell you why my son bought Epona, the Belgian: http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/mazinn/Epona%20and%20Beau/Picture240-1-1-1.jpg Because she is a beautiful, sweet, gentle natured,...Liked On: 12-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Posted On: 08-31-2011, 03:24 PMSamBadger liked post by Beauseant On thread : What's the Worst Horse Name You've Ever Heard?Our OTTB has some real winners in the "ugly names" department in his bloodlines. The worst are: Mumtaz Begum Mumtaz Mahal WHAT is a Mumtaz??Liked On: 10-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Posted On: 07-04-2011, 12:42 PMPonies liked post by Beauseant On thread : Skinny horses, authorities don't care?*pulling out my hair* The horse in the picture is NOT thin, very thin, or even really thin!!!!!!! It is emaciated!!!! I cannot believe that the "authorities" cannot see this....you don't...Liked On: 08-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Posted On: 08-25-2011, 11:25 AMHidalgo13 liked post by Beauseant On thread : Skinny horses, authorities don't care?*pulling out my hair* The horse in the picture is NOT thin, very thin, or even really thin!!!!!!! It is emaciated!!!! I cannot believe that the "authorities" cannot see this....you don't...Liked On: 08-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Posted On: 08-25-2011, 11:25 AMBoo Walker liked post by Beauseant On thread : Riding ClydesdalesMaybe you could talk him into trying out a Belgian. They are smaller but still manly and there are plenty of them around trained for riding... ...Liked On: 08-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Posted On: 12-17-2011, 04:21 PMEnduranceLover6 liked post by Beauseant On thread : Purina vs NutrenaFinally someone is not bashing Purina!!!! I never read these threads as it is always "Purina is this, Purina is that"..... We've used it for years on our OTTB and it's helped him gain weight...Liked On: 08-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Posted On: 12-25-2011, 01:21 PMCorporal liked post by Beauseant On thread : Skinny horses, authorities don't care?*pulling out my hair* The horse in the picture is NOT thin, very thin, or even really thin!!!!!!! It is emaciated!!!! I cannot believe that the "authorities" cannot see this....you don't...Liked On: 04-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Posted On: 08-25-2011, 11:25 AMUmBitty liked post by Beauseant On thread : ""Favorite Draft breed ""EXACTLY!! Epona minds her manners, but she loves to run and play and buck with Beau..... she's not a lazy dull draft like alot of people assume drafts are like.... she's got spirit!! She is 10,...Liked On: 04-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Posted On: 12-18-2011, 02:02 PMsoenjer55 liked post by Beauseant On thread : Show me your Thoroughbreds!Here's our 6 yr old OTTB, Beauseant....Jockey Club name: Brother Bill. We've owned him for almost two years now... he was emaciated when we got him....now he's so fat people think he's an...Liked On: 02-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2011, 12:44 AMsprinkles716 liked post by Beauseant On thread : Show me your Thoroughbreds!Here's our 6 yr old OTTB, Beauseant....Jockey Club name: Brother Bill. We've owned him for almost two years now... he was emaciated when we got him....now he's so fat people think he's an...Liked On: 02-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Posted On: 11-13-2011, 12:44 AMdrop_your_reins liked post by Beauseant On thread : help horse's health is going down and i dont know what to do!?!?!Except letting him out of his prison!!! Look, i understand your horse gets out. Then you need to find a solution. That is your JOB as a horse owner. And a solution is not to keep your horse...Liked On: 01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 11:30 PMAllegroAdante liked post by Beauseant On thread : OBESE MARE! help!THis is just my own humble opinion but since she's an outside horse, obviously not blanketed due to the fact that she looks wet in the pictures and since you live in an extremely cold climate.... I...Liked On: 12-31-2011, 12:07 AM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 03:58 PMummm....and that matters? I mean, really. SEEING other horses is not a replacement for grazing, walking, running, rolling and galloping. I can SEE a big, yummy cherry cheesecake, but if my diet...Liked On: 12-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 11:37 PMTHIS!!!!! you go, sarahann!!! woohooo...:clap::clap::clap:Liked On: 12-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 11:32 PMagree 100% with the others!!! Your horse needs outside time. Keeping a horse locked up because the fencing isn't adequate is inexcusable, imo!!:-x Like the other poster said, my horses are...Liked On: 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Posted On: 12-28-2011, 03:39 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.