- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 388
- Oh, and Merry Christmas to you also!!!
In response to "does Beau put his head on your shoulder when you hug him" I have a video or two I want you to see.....
AND a picture I took where we tried out your theory of trying to get Beau to eat near Epona without seeing her as a threat....it was a small step we tried, but it went well.....so your theory may be working!!! I am sure you are happy to hear that!!!!!
- Oh :( ... and I thought you are having a great time along with your horses and probably the barn owners there ... unfortunate to hear... but ... as more worries won't help ...
I'm sure it'll all be okay ... with a good friend like you , Beau will certainly be ok. I forgot the expresion for "wish you all the luck from my heart" but ... that's what I would say now
- We didn't notice any injuries but will check him again when we go out there tonight. So....it's been a rough few days.
Purina is a company here that makes animal feeds... we feed Beau Purina Strategy, a horse feed, and I get so frustrated when alot of posters start acting like their are horse feed specialists and saying things they have no way of knowing about how the feed is made and it's content. We've used it on Beau for years....it works for us, and it doesn't make him "hot"...a term horse people use for a horse that is wild and uncontrollable" .... as in hot headed or hot blooded. These posters swear that Purina has so much sugar in their feed that they horses get "high" on it...not Beau.
- Nice to hear from you again! Things have been kind of stressful here....First, two nights ago Beau acted like he was having a choke again....so we had to stay with him late into the night to see if he was going to be ok. He recovered, so if it was a choke, it was a mild one, and it passed. Then, last night Jared accidentally scared him by going out into the field in the dark with a flashlight, and he got all scared and started running around like a wild man......and he fell in the mud. You know that if a horse breaks a leg or shoulder, it is all over for the horse and he will likely need euthanized... so again, we stay late into the night to make sure he is bearing weight on all four legs and not favoring one....
- "Alot depends on staying calm and confident and not feeling like someone with more or better training skills would have fixed this...i.e. Gotten rid of it completely."
What does i.e. stand for ? I have a guess it's "in the end" but not sure :)
Hmm .. I don't think I asked you in the past .. i've only said my opinion about it but don't know if you've seen it.
What do you think about gelding ? Right or Wrong ?
Was wondering ... i'm anti social too .. you know that ... but I see you as a total exception to this , I could talk with you for hours and hours .. as i've probably did already .. lol. Do you ... get me as an exception to the case too ? Honestly. Btw ... I forgot to wish you a Great Christmas ! A Christmas isn't a Christmas without a great family , you totally have it unlike me , enjoy it !
- Dropping the subject... if you feel healthy and happy now it's all that matters . Afterall , I just didn't want you to feel any problems in the future as I've heard some people have ... Wish I could say i'm happy too .. but i often need a hug and nobody is there to do it ... ( Does Beau put his head on your shoulder if you hug him ? )
So ... feeding him on the ground didn't work well huh ? :(
Posters are as usualy .. no need to re-talk about that ... lol
BTW , insomnia again ? (Hope i'm mind reading the cause here .. lol) Don't worry , you'll find a solution for Beau !
hmm .. what would you like my next song to be about ? I'm out of ideas and I have 3 weeks of Christmas vacation.
I was thinking about making one sound somewhat like a lullaby about you and Beau ... what do you think ? Approve ?
- I get the feeling you don't believe me I was fat O.o. I'm serious , I had a fat friend that lives in the west of Romania now ... and we were eating quite much ..lol
Anyway ... you didn't get it as a threatening opinion ... right ? I mean .. many people get it as threatening .
But lol ... maybe I should slap myself for saying this ... because you are not like the "MANY people" ... you are indeed waay more itelligent than them.
- "so adverse affects on my health would be my only concern regarding weight."
THIS !!! ... it can cause pain over time in the spine ( i'm saying this because my mother always has this kind of pain in the morning .. but eh .. she's not the greatest mother .. she might deserve it, lol...but you , as I said before ... i'm jealous on Jared for having such a great mother !)
"I am a confident person, so not being at my optimum weight doesn't really bother me.... and compared to other fat Americans, my weight is actually not that bad...we would ALL look fat to you, Mr. Thin!!! lol. "
HEY ! I may have a horrible face but i'm not that thin, am I ? ( btw ,you really have a nice face , i'm serious ... ). Yes ... in comparison to all other Americans your weight is good indeed ... but I don't care about them , I care about you ... :)
- About Beauseant
- Current Status
- owner of 6 yr. old TB gelding & 9 yr. old Belgian mare
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|