- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
- I owe you an apology. I have quoted you and referred to you and talked about your methods a number of times, and have referred to you as "he" and "him". I recall reading someone's post a while back that indicated you were a man using his wife's account to post. I finally decided to look at your profile. I am sorry for the error and will mend my ways immediately! I must say I pay strict attention to your posts. I have learned a lot reading them and putting your methods to the test. I am a novice trainer, even though I have been handling horses more almost 50 years. I prefer pack trips in western tack to any other kind of horse-related activity, and I prefer to train my own horses to do it. Your posts have certainly added to my horse sense. Thanks.
- I don't know why the website link would not work. Here it is again
I will check it and make sure it gets to our site. You never said where you live?
ps. Well that is strange. It worked when I clicked on it at the bottom of one of my posts but went nowhere when I clicked on it in this message. I guess you just need to type it into your browser.
- I would be delighted to ride with you some time. I did not know there were miles of trails there. I just rode on the one ( can't remember the name) where you go out, cross the water, up the long hill, ride around up there and then circle around to come back the same way. I tried to access your business website but perhaps I got a bad link.
- About Cherie
- semi-retired trainer due to health reasons
- horses and my grand children
- visit us at www.wolferanch.com
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Cherie liked post by PrivatePilot On thread : For those of you who have been "bashed" on any threadsActually, (as tiny mentioned) I think most people did not agree with the OP, which is likely the reason she hasn't been back. Her other thread that prompted this one (search the history if you want...Liked On: Yesterday, 08:04 AM
Posted On: 04-16-2014, 06:49 PMCherie liked post by PrivatePilot On thread : For those of you who have been "bashed" on any threadsTo play devils advocate, there are a lot of new horse owners who show up on forums like this, are given advice with the best of intentions, dislike said advice and get their backs up, and then claim...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:49 AM
Posted On: 04-15-2014, 04:35 PMCherie liked post by Foxhunter On thread : For those of you who have been "bashed" on any threadsI really cannot understand why people allow things to get to them when written on the Internet. If you don't like it then stop going back to read it. I was taught to deal with bullies by standing...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:48 AM
Posted On: 04-15-2014, 04:15 PMCherie liked post by redrose1 On thread : For those of you who have been "bashed" on any threadsI wonder how old you are? Because that's really sad. It is ONLY the internet but do you realize that just because you don't know the other person and it doesn't matter to you how sad that is for...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Posted On: 04-15-2014, 03:57 PMCherie liked post by Foxhunter On thread : Need some help. Horse rolled while ridingI have only ever once had a horse go down with me on its back. It was out Fox Hunting and we had just stopped because hounds checked, in a ploughed field, next thing two horses buckled with their...Liked On: 04-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Posted On: 04-15-2014, 09:44 AMCherie liked post by Foxhunter On thread : Stallion suddenly gone bonkers..Unfortunately there are people who take advantage of other peoples inexperience and the woman who sold you this stallion was one of them. You admit your lack of knowledge with horses by saying...Liked On: 04-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Posted On: 04-15-2014, 02:48 AMAnd... how do you know that they did not seek out advice and information? Have you never had a horse turn out very differently than you expected, after you bought it? I have. And how do you know...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 08:16 PMI dunno... why be so mean about it? How can you judge someone you do not know, have never met, and quite obviously she had good intentions. For what it's worth, I know of plenty of people who...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 08:06 PMCherie liked post by CLaPorte432 On thread : Stallion suddenly gone bonkers..Shame on the previous owner of the mini stud for selling you him and not giving you more information on how to properly house and handle a stallion. Or turning you down for purchasing him. (Nothing...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 08:06 PMCherie liked post by MySilver On thread : Stallion suddenly gone bonkers..Okay, I get the message.. We should not own a mini stallion. I sure wish the mini horse farm would have told us this. Instead she bragged about his sweet disposition. How were we to know this...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 06:06 PMCherie liked post by Cacowgirl On thread : Problem Horse, help needed!!So this horse that has demonstrated that he doesn't like an arena or the punishment that has happened to him there-HAS to be a barrel horse? I have just seen so many horses ruined by wanna-be barrel...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 08:17 AM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 07:51 AMCherie liked post by Bagheera On thread : RearingCherie is 100% right. Why risk your safety trying to make a crap horse into a nice horse. At 26, I have arthritis in both knees, tore my rotator cuff, been kicked, hospitalized, and have broken far...Liked On: 04-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Posted On: 04-13-2014, 12:22 AMCherie liked post by Incitatus32 On thread : Get well wishes for my horse please**update: had to let her go**Thanks for everything guys. I am going to (hopefully) take a day off and go up to talk with the vet as now he's extremely worried about laminitis. I'm hoping that by the weekend I can go up and see...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Posted On: 04-09-2014, 08:45 AMCherie liked post by Golden Horse On thread : Green on Green = Black and Blue, well so does Green and Gold!A follow up thread prompted by the discussion that the term green on green equals black and blue is an insult http://www.horseforum.com/new-horses/how-many-years-before-no-longer-389874/ your...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Posted On: 04-07-2014, 12:07 PMCherie liked post by loosie On thread : horse got into wheatHaving seen a horse lost due to eating a bag of grain(also wheat, for the chickens), I would be very concerned. Major acidosis, colic & acute laminitis are big worries. As this was yesterday,...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Posted On: 04-09-2014, 07:43 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.