- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
- I just reading "Gaining your horse's respect?" post and loved the information you posted. I sure wish I lived in OK, because I would love to meet you and pick you brain about this gelding I'm dealing with. I've never met you, but highly respect you just by your posts.
- I owe you an apology. I have quoted you and referred to you and talked about your methods a number of times, and have referred to you as "he" and "him". I recall reading someone's post a while back that indicated you were a man using his wife's account to post. I finally decided to look at your profile. I am sorry for the error and will mend my ways immediately! I must say I pay strict attention to your posts. I have learned a lot reading them and putting your methods to the test. I am a novice trainer, even though I have been handling horses more almost 50 years. I prefer pack trips in western tack to any other kind of horse-related activity, and I prefer to train my own horses to do it. Your posts have certainly added to my horse sense. Thanks.
- I don't know why the website link would not work. Here it is again
I will check it and make sure it gets to our site. You never said where you live?
ps. Well that is strange. It worked when I clicked on it at the bottom of one of my posts but went nowhere when I clicked on it in this message. I guess you just need to type it into your browser.
- About Cherie
- semi-retired trainer due to health reasons
- horses and my grand children
- visit us at www.wolferanch.com
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Cherie liked post by Foxhunter On thread : Get true results with the Clinton Anderson methodAs a trainer I can say that I 'killed' two horses in my time. One was a pony that had something seriously wrong with it. One minute as sweet as could be, the next a killer. It dropped its rider...Liked On: Today, 10:30 AM
Posted On: Today, 03:34 AMCherie liked post by Joel Reiter On thread : Get true results with the Clinton Anderson methodWhen you don't like somebody, it's tempting to believe bad things about them. People who don't like the current president believe he is secretly a Muslim. People who didn't like the last president...Liked On: Today, 10:27 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:38 AMCherie liked post by walkinthewalk On thread : Horse AuctionsAlthough it's possible she came up with that scheme herself, I would bet somewhere in the background one of her parents or someone else's parents, gave her the idea:-( What an example to teach:-(Liked On: 05-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 02:48 PMCherie liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : Horse AuctionsMy issue wouldn't be that she's sending the horse to auction, but that she's using it in a "Buy my pony or else..." type way. It's no different than the people who are rehoming their dogs or cats and...Liked On: 05-25-2015, 03:08 PM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 12:52 PMCherie liked post by teakwood On thread : same methods for the past 30 yearsthanks Cherie and everyone else. My husband's Arab started out doing the balk out thing when we first moved here. She was used to having nothing around her IE: no people, other riders, hikers,...Liked On: 05-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Posted On: 05-25-2015, 11:20 AMCherie liked post by mred On thread : Plan to get rid of my horse(s)I thought that I would put this here so new people could relate to it. I think that it is something that all horse owners should keep in their minds. Everyone that has a horse should have a plan or...Liked On: 05-24-2015, 09:21 PM
Posted On: 05-19-2015, 12:38 PMhttp://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/attachments/horse-chat/236987d1432152956-horses-that-know-their-job-11169589_10205316869615941_3124381423040335460_o.jpg This is one of the turns...Liked On: 05-24-2015, 11:57 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 10:55 AMWhat I find especially exceptional about this horse is that she is working the cow correctly - circling it up BOTH ways and turning it on the fence. And this all without a rider. If they scored...Liked On: 05-24-2015, 11:57 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 10:46 AMMany of you may have already seen this ... it has been making the rounds. :-) At a recent SoCal cowhorse show, the rider & horse parted ways after the cow was released - rider is fine ... here's...Liked On: 05-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 03:31 PMCherie liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : What color do you think he'll be? :)He is going to be grey like his dam. The lightening of the tail is a tell-tale sign of a youngster going grey.Liked On: 05-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Posted On: 05-22-2015, 01:55 PMDo they get paid to post such things? I am now a proud owner of an Australian driving license, a Brazilian , Nigerian and Indian passports!Liked On: 05-24-2015, 07:31 AM
Posted On: 05-24-2015, 12:57 AMTo all of you that reported the recent spam post on buying passports, many thanks! There were 48 posts all the same and, a lot of reports for which we thank you. Sending individual emails to...Liked On: 05-23-2015, 08:11 PM
Posted On: 05-23-2015, 10:25 AMCherie liked post by Speed Racer On thread : Stubborn Back Yard BreedersEverything we do with horses is for our own egos. If we were truly 'about the horses' none of us would even ride. There's no justification to pat yourself on the back and hold yourself up as...Liked On: 05-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 08:04 AMWe are talking about horses on their free time, not while I am riding. My horse competes with mares, geldings & stallions, he isn't pastured with them, ergo no attachment. I can trailer him with...Liked On: 05-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Posted On: 05-21-2015, 12:50 AMI said it before and I will say it again, mares make geldings do stupid things. He is bewitched and a brat and he's rubbing off on the bewitching mares. Get rid of him if you want life easy again,...Liked On: 05-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 07:03 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 PM.