- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
- I owe you an apology. I have quoted you and referred to you and talked about your methods a number of times, and have referred to you as "he" and "him". I recall reading someone's post a while back that indicated you were a man using his wife's account to post. I finally decided to look at your profile. I am sorry for the error and will mend my ways immediately! I must say I pay strict attention to your posts. I have learned a lot reading them and putting your methods to the test. I am a novice trainer, even though I have been handling horses more almost 50 years. I prefer pack trips in western tack to any other kind of horse-related activity, and I prefer to train my own horses to do it. Your posts have certainly added to my horse sense. Thanks.
- I don't know why the website link would not work. Here it is again
I will check it and make sure it gets to our site. You never said where you live?
ps. Well that is strange. It worked when I clicked on it at the bottom of one of my posts but went nowhere when I clicked on it in this message. I guess you just need to type it into your browser.
- I would be delighted to ride with you some time. I did not know there were miles of trails there. I just rode on the one ( can't remember the name) where you go out, cross the water, up the long hill, ride around up there and then circle around to come back the same way. I tried to access your business website but perhaps I got a bad link.
- About Cherie
- semi-retired trainer due to health reasons
- horses and my grand children
- visit us at www.wolferanch.com
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Cherie liked post by Yogiwick On thread : HELP## 6 yr old is really 23 and dangerous to ride!I don't think the horse is "unsaveable" I DO think he's "unsaveable" for you. You're having issues with both the horses and need to back up and get someone who knows what they're doing to show you...Liked On: 07-21-2014, 10:51 PM
Posted On: 07-19-2014, 11:11 PMCherie liked post by bsms On thread : HELP## 6 yr old is really 23 and dangerous to ride!"...My 23 yr old gelding was scared to death to be led on lead rope, always running in front and stopping in front of me until I turned back to pasture... ...He is a left-brained introvert and...Liked On: 07-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Posted On: 07-19-2014, 11:13 AMCherie liked post by haviris On thread : One for the record booksI would bet that baby was actually a cremello or perlino. And yes, even though it's already been answered they do accept blue eyes, and as far as I know, even though they are probably not desirable...Liked On: 07-21-2014, 08:19 AM
Posted On: 07-21-2014, 01:47 AMCherie liked post by kimberlyrae1993 On thread : Rain RotNothing you use topically works.. point blank you need vitamin A that's the key!!!! Up the vitamin A in safe levels and I promise you it will clear up from the inside out!!! Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 07-21-2014, 07:46 AM
Posted On: 07-20-2014, 09:16 PMCherie liked post by squirrelfood On thread : My horse ate "Pokeweed" and scared me to death!No thorns on poke. You must have something else growing. Pigweed?Liked On: 07-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Posted On: 07-14-2014, 03:58 PMCherie liked post by tinyliny On thread : A bad situation all around for a new horse owner? What to do?and this so-called trainer. what kind of trainer is that? needs to be keel-hauled, if you ask me.Liked On: 07-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Posted On: 07-17-2014, 08:10 PMCherie liked post by farmpony84 On thread : LIFE OR DEATH!?!? ***Urgent Advice/Suggestions Needed ASAP! Vet/s Unable To SolveI'm on an iPad so typing is difficult but I want to make sure I understand, the horse has only been sick acting for a week or two and the vets pulled blood. I would assume they checked for kidney...Liked On: 07-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Posted On: 07-18-2014, 10:42 PMCherie liked post by sorral3 On thread : Training a rescued horse...quit tip toeing around her...like someone said above....her poor horse was abused card expired. Use a longer lead....or a driving line...be ready to brace hard on it with gloves on and jerk her...Liked On: 07-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Posted On: 07-17-2014, 04:08 PMCherie liked post by boots On thread : Dropping shoulder in turnsI'm very visual and can unfortunately picture this! :DLiked On: 07-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Posted On: 07-16-2014, 07:33 PMCherie liked post by squirrelfood On thread : Sick mini. Vet can not determine illnessAsk your vet to check for enteroliths. Sounds entirely too familiar.Liked On: 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Posted On: 07-14-2014, 10:10 PMCherie liked post by Allison Finch On thread : Meltdown over trot poles.Did you handle this correctly? I would say maybe not. I would have only added one pole. Then when the horse dealt with that, and ONLY when the horse dealt with that would I add a second pole TWO...Liked On: 07-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Posted On: 07-15-2014, 06:48 PMCherie liked post by .Delete. On thread : Why is Sunny acting up?You got off. That is letting the horse win. Some horses need rode through bucks and rears. If you're not comfortable doing that, then have someone who is. IMO that mare needs to learn someone is...Liked On: 07-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Posted On: 07-15-2014, 06:23 PMCherie liked post by MeggPottr On thread : But I wanted a horse that was beginner safe!NOTE: I did NOT write this. I got it from poloponyrescue.com I feel like everyone new (and not so new) to horses should read this. You may learn something you did not know, or get a good kick out of...Liked On: 07-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Posted On: 07-11-2014, 11:25 PMCherie liked post by .Delete. On thread : Catching from field problemsIt's important to understand that grass has a higher value than you and that is why he is ignoring you. My suggestion would be to just go "visit" him while he is on grass and offer him an apple...Liked On: 07-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Posted On: 07-07-2014, 10:56 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.