- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- Thanks! I love that game with a passion! And I agree, the UN portion of the game was rather creepy, especially playing it alone in the dark. The game play, the horses/mounts, etc. Everything was so amazing and I have always loved Western themed anything :3
- Been a While since I checked on your thread about the Tenakee's Foal. So happy she finally came and boy is she STUNNING! Can't wait for the day when I start breeding my Curly girl and other Curlies that I intend to buy :) Mostly can't wait to see what my girl intends to give me. You have some wonderful Curly Girls! Both are so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us!
- About ButtInTheDirt
- Training and showing all sorts of animals. Being around animals for any reason makes me happy.
- Current Status
- loving Takala, and can't wait to see how she grows.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- ButtInTheDirt liked post by tinyliny On thread : when can a stud colt start breeding?I don't blame the OP for being upset. she asked a very simple question. and got nothing but assumptions and judgements. honestly~! is that what you'd call "helpful and friendly"?Liked On: Yesterday, 11:44 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 01:07 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : Scarlet's Foaling Thread!I want to say Buddy is a dunskin, to be honest. Either way, that should be a good-looking foal!Liked On: 03-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Posted On: 03-07-2015, 10:06 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by TexasBlaze On thread : 2015 breeding plans?Anybody have any breedings planned for 2015? I am planning on having a reaaaally nice hunter foal born for 2016. I just paid the booking fee today as a Christmas present to myself. My ottb mare...Liked On: 12-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Posted On: 12-24-2014, 09:10 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by Red Gate Farm On thread : Horse owners without truck, and trailer....Not everyone needs to move a horse.Liked On: 11-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Posted On: 10-31-2014, 11:27 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by PaintedPonies92 On thread : Things you said/did as a beginner.I can't remember anything I said or did since my family kept me from doing anything dumb XD But recently I was talking to my boyfriend who's a beginner to horses about me giving him a few lessons on...Liked On: 11-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Posted On: 10-30-2014, 05:55 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by TurkishVan On thread : Things you said/did as a beginner.When I was younger, my Mom would always have the horse caught, saddled, and bridled for me. I watched her do it, but didn't absorb much. We rode infrequently, and she made me start tacking up myself...Liked On: 11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Posted On: 10-30-2014, 10:02 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by JCnGrace On thread : Things you said/did as a beginner.I can't use the beginner excuse for most of my stupidities and there's been a lot of them. Since I'm like some of the others and can't really remember the beginning of my horse life I can remember...Liked On: 11-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Posted On: 10-23-2014, 01:21 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by Elana On thread : Critique this Curly coltHe is.. just a horse.. and I agree 100% with what Yogiwick said. That said, and since it seems you are drawn to this breed, could you start another thread and show us what a top line Curly...Liked On: 11-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Posted On: 11-02-2014, 04:27 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by Yogiwick On thread : Critique this Curly coltOK...why he should of been gelded a year ago- Short hammer head (not too ugly though). make sure you check his teeth. Maybe course through the throatlatch but it may be the look of the fur...Liked On: 11-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Posted On: 11-02-2014, 03:37 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by CLaPorte432 On thread : Critique this Curly coltI'd say his worse fault is his heck/shoulder attachment. He looks like he could be a bit back at the knee as well. I'd like to see a stronger, more pronounced shoulder as well. But he has great...Liked On: 10-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Posted On: 10-31-2014, 07:41 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by Tryst On thread : Potential Stallion CritiqueNothing makes him 'unsuitable as a working horse", but that should not be the only requirement for a horse you are planning on using as a stallion. Thousands of horses going through auctions make...Liked On: 10-16-2014, 11:25 PM
Posted On: 10-16-2014, 11:22 PMButtInTheDirt liked post by jimmy On thread : driving safetythe main fault with new drivers ,especially with a quiet pony is over confidence after they have been out a few times and start believing they have cracked it and it's easy.i think my advice would be...Liked On: 06-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Posted On: 06-13-2014, 04:01 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by greentree On thread : 21 days, What am I thinking????Did the pony kill TC???? The suspense is killing ME!! How is he doing? still on course? Maybe the farrier killed the pony..... NancyLiked On: 06-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Posted On: 06-18-2014, 07:50 AMButtInTheDirt liked post by CLaPorte432 On thread : Hubby is allergic to horsesAnd MAN! Those curlys are like a forever perpetual winter coat! I would dread having one in this dusty desert. Do you ever clip them? I love the look of the baby curlys, especially the light colored...Liked On: 05-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Posted On: 05-14-2014, 05:21 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.