- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- I am not a public figure, nor do I condone the distribution of my posts on this website quoted in my name, username or otherwise. References to my username outside this website are prohibited. Use of my real name is also prohibited when referencing my posts made on this website. I post here for discussion purposes only.
- Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photographs, and/or the comments made about my photographs or any other "art" related posts on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
UCC 1-103 1-308
- Equi, he's short striding and hunching up ever so slightly in the back. Plus, the parked out stance tells me there's something wrong. A horse should never just randomly park out like that.
It may be several issues, but I'm pretty sure his stifles are sore and he may have a kidney problem.
- Thank You for being so polite on my thread about my horse crow-hopping. Some people think they know it all and are just flat out snobby. I know my horse isnt burnt out because crowhopping is her only problem and after going over the video for about 10 times she does it around every pole and its actually probably her lead changes! She does rear though but I wish they would give some other advice then to buy a war bonnet or saying she is burnt out !!!!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Equilove liked post by OutOfTheLoop On thread : Tattoos!I have a portrait tattoo of my gelding between my shoulder blades. I'll have to see if I can dig a pic up. I'm wanting a tribal horse tattoo, bit its been put on the backburner for now. Hopefully...Liked On: 11-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Posted On: 11-26-2012, 10:31 AMEquilove liked post by Faceman On thread : Anybody a Vegetarian or Vegan?Haha. That's one - no, two...actually three - of the better reasons for not being a vegetarian...Liked On: 11-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Posted On: 11-23-2012, 04:29 PMEquilove liked post by MHFoundation Quarters On thread : Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads*MOD NOTE* This thread is temporarily closed so the mod team can discuss the current direction this thread has taken.Liked On: 11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Posted On: 11-13-2012, 01:39 PMEquilove liked post by Reno Bay On thread : New Horse (Pic Heavy)Now that's a real sexy brown boyLiked On: 11-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Posted On: 11-10-2012, 08:01 PMEquilove liked post by Wheatermay On thread : Dumbest Horse For Sale Adsyou are not wrong... and I dont like looking at these trying to find a flaw in the ad.... some of them are funny and some of them are sad....Liked On: 11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Posted On: 11-06-2012, 02:21 AMEquilove liked post by Left Hand Percherons On thread : Good beginner cart?It "could" work but I'd pass on it for a number of reasons. I want a back on a cart I start a horse in. When the horse pops forward, I want something behind me to help keep me in the cart. I don't...Liked On: 11-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Posted On: 11-04-2012, 12:33 AMEquilove liked post by HollyBubbles On thread : Dumbest Horse For Sale AdsI'm going to guess and say... it went very quickly :lol:Liked On: 10-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Posted On: 10-31-2012, 12:22 AMEquilove liked post by LesandLily On thread : Pricing a horseYou might try contacting some local 4H clubs to see if there is a kid looking for a project horse to be ready by spring 4H season. We have people around here that contact the local County Extension...Liked On: 10-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Posted On: 10-26-2012, 11:46 AMEquilove liked post by StellaIW On thread : My palomino filly is turning black!?Here's some more updates for you all! :-) http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/297/e/4/stormvinden_by_erehsidne-d5itq58.jpg ...Liked On: 10-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Posted On: 10-23-2012, 04:05 PMEquilove liked post by NdAppy On thread : Brown, bay, black? What the heck?He's a dunalino for sure (red + cream + dun).Liked On: 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Posted On: 10-18-2012, 08:46 PMEquilove liked post by WSArabians On thread : My palomino filly is turning black!?This has been one interesting filly!Liked On: 10-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2012, 07:43 PMEquilove liked post by PunksTank On thread : Treats and Clickers!As for horses coming when you whistle, my mare's stall has a back door that connects into her very large paddock. The first day we arrived home it took over an hour of fighting to get her in her...Liked On: 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Posted On: 10-18-2012, 11:13 AMEquilove liked post by Failbhe On thread : Treats and Clickers!Ok, I'll admit I skimmed over some of these posts and I'll definitely go back and read further (I'm also very curious about clicker training) but in regards to the horses coming when you whistle -...Liked On: 10-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Posted On: 10-18-2012, 10:57 AMEquilove liked post by Speed Racer On thread : What should I do? What would you do?Bottom line, the lessee knows this horse isn't hers. If you're so totally miserable without her, give the lessee 30 days notice and bring her home. Yeah, it kind of sucks for your lessee, but she...Liked On: 10-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2012, 02:03 PMEquilove liked post by LeafOnTheWind On thread : it's the official HALF DRAFT thread!Here's my draft cross Suri. She is a 16.1hh Thoroughbred/quarter horse/Clydesdale cross, not really sure of the percentages though. She is out of a PMU mare (although luckily not born on a PMU farm)...Liked On: 10-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Posted On: 10-17-2012, 10:14 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 PM.