Equilove Equilove is offline
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- I am not a public figure, nor do I condone the distribution of my posts on this website quoted in my name, username or otherwise. References to my username outside this website are prohibited. Use of my real name is also prohibited when referencing my posts made on this website. I post here for discussion purposes only.
- Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photographs, and/or the comments made about my photographs or any other "art" related posts on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
UCC 1-103 1-308
- Equi, he's short striding and hunching up ever so slightly in the back. Plus, the parked out stance tells me there's something wrong. A horse should never just randomly park out like that.
It may be several issues, but I'm pretty sure his stifles are sore and he may have a kidney problem.
- Thank You for being so polite on my thread about my horse crow-hopping. Some people think they know it all and are just flat out snobby. I know my horse isnt burnt out because crowhopping is her only problem and after going over the video for about 10 times she does it around every pole and its actually probably her lead changes! She does rear though but I wish they would give some other advice then to buy a war bonnet or saying she is burnt out !!!!
- Total Messages: 6
- Most Recent Message: 10-02-2012 10:32 AM
- Visitor Messages for Equilove
- Last Activity: 04-15-2016 08:18 PM
- Join Date: 02-21-2011
- Referrals: 3
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Equilove liked post by Wanstrom Horses On thread : Rick GoreJust did a little research on this guy. Read through his website. And all of his methods go against everything I have ever learned. Sorry to say, but IMO, this guy is a joke for a horse trainer. Just...Liked On: 01-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Posted On: 01-18-2013, 07:40 PMEquilove liked post by 5kiddos On thread : Rick GoreNow I know why this name rang a bell. I happened to be surfing for information on buying my first horse and one of the YouTube videos I selected was a man that spent the first several minutes...Liked On: 01-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Posted On: 01-18-2013, 12:07 PMEquilove liked post by NBEventer On thread : Rick GoreI'm starting to wonder if there is some special Rick Gore groupie forum and they sit and talk about what kind of nonsense they are going to kick up and where. Seriously, people joining HF JUST to...Liked On: 01-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Posted On: 01-18-2013, 11:38 AMEquilove liked post by tinyliny On thread : Removed Mod Interactions RG removed Thread #1Folks, I am going to put this thread to sleep; either for a nap or for good. I am sorry to disappoint those who'd like to scrap further, and happy to oblige those who are getting totally fed...Liked On: 12-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Posted On: 12-29-2012, 05:46 PMEquilove liked post by waresbear On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?Guess he is crossed off your Christmas card list? Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 12-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Posted On: 12-22-2012, 01:07 AMEquilove liked post by jaydee On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?Tinyliny Its very noticeable how different he was in those first videos that I think were made under contract. Its a shame he didnt stick to just handing out the basic common known facts that new to...Liked On: 12-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Posted On: 12-15-2012, 11:09 AMEquilove liked post by jaydee On thread : Rick Gore - Read entire intro before commenting.Might I suggest that all posters on this thread leave this child alone to play with her toys until she's got a better understanding of things. She doesn't seem to have so far made a single mature...Liked On: 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Posted On: 12-09-2012, 03:16 PMEquilove liked post by EmmJayCee On thread : Rick Gore - Read entire intro before commenting.Guys, it's Christmas time. There are many paths to the same destination, and if someone chooses to follow a less conventional path and they're not hurting themselves or their horse, that should be...Liked On: 12-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Posted On: 12-09-2012, 12:53 PMEquilove liked post by EliRose On thread : Removed from RG thread #4I am dismissed . . .? What a condescending, RG thing to say.Liked On: 12-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Posted On: 12-09-2012, 11:37 AMEquilove liked post by OutOfTheLoop On thread : Tattoos!I have a portrait tattoo of my gelding between my shoulder blades. I'll have to see if I can dig a pic up. I'm wanting a tribal horse tattoo, bit its been put on the backburner for now. Hopefully...Liked On: 11-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Posted On: 11-26-2012, 09:31 AMEquilove liked post by Faceman On thread : Anybody a Vegetarian or Vegan?Haha. That's one - no, two...actually three - of the better reasons for not being a vegetarian...Liked On: 11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Posted On: 11-23-2012, 03:29 PMEquilove liked post by Army wife On thread : Rick Gore - Read entire intro before commenting.Equilove, your so brave ;)Liked On: 11-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Posted On: 11-21-2012, 03:05 AMEquilove liked post by Ian McDonald On thread : Rick Gore - Read entire intro before commenting.Check it, I'm gonna review the quality of Rick's content lol. Lunging a Pushy & Dangerous Horse- Stopping Pushy Crowding - Rick Gore Horsemanship - YouTube In this rare example of a video...Liked On: 11-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Posted On: 11-09-2012, 10:11 AMEquilove liked post by Speed Racer On thread : Removed from RG thread #4Nope, don't think it's harsh at all. RG's a dyed in the wool misogynist, and anyone who thinks he has 'great life lessons' to teach anyone, regardless of gender, needs to step back and actually...Liked On: 11-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Posted On: 11-09-2012, 11:48 AMEquilove liked post by tinyliny On thread : Removed from RG thread #4That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Maybe she just likes his "folksy" way of explaining things, or his sense of humor and laugh. He is not my choice, but leaping to that conclusion seems a bit...Liked On: 11-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Posted On: 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
- Join Date
- Total Posts
- Likes Received Likes Received
- Likes Given Likes Given