Equilove Equilove is offline
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- I am not a public figure, nor do I condone the distribution of my posts on this website quoted in my name, username or otherwise. References to my username outside this website are prohibited. Use of my real name is also prohibited when referencing my posts made on this website. I post here for discussion purposes only.
- Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photographs, and/or the comments made about my photographs or any other "art" related posts on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
UCC 1-103 1-308
- Equi, he's short striding and hunching up ever so slightly in the back. Plus, the parked out stance tells me there's something wrong. A horse should never just randomly park out like that.
It may be several issues, but I'm pretty sure his stifles are sore and he may have a kidney problem.
- Thank You for being so polite on my thread about my horse crow-hopping. Some people think they know it all and are just flat out snobby. I know my horse isnt burnt out because crowhopping is her only problem and after going over the video for about 10 times she does it around every pole and its actually probably her lead changes! She does rear though but I wish they would give some other advice then to buy a war bonnet or saying she is burnt out !!!!
- Total Messages: 6
- Most Recent Message: 10-02-2012 11:32 AM
- Visitor Messages for Equilove
- Last Activity: 04-15-2016 09:18 PM
- Join Date: 02-21-2011
- Referrals: 3
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Comfortably Numb liked post by Equilove On thread : Flashy gentle gelding - Paris, KYI just mean he is exactly 15 hands -- I measured him to his withers. ;)Liked On: 07-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Posted On: 06-21-2015, 02:30 PMDrifting liked post by Equilove On thread : Flashy gentle gelding - Paris, KYUpdate - I have shot off of him at the walk, trot and canter. He is learning neck reining and picking up leg pressure quickly. Someone buy him quickly before I get more attached... haha!Liked On: 07-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Posted On: 07-01-2015, 10:38 PMCorporal liked post by Equilove On thread : Flashy gentle gelding - Paris, KY1) I think he would be a good first horse as long as you had someone with you to guide you -- I would say that about any horse, though. He is very gentle, won't "test" you, but I would still suggest...Liked On: 06-30-2015, 01:45 PM
Posted On: 06-21-2015, 02:33 PMb7afonso liked post by Equilove On thread : Cheap alternatives!Go watch Rick Gore's video on eye care and stuff, he has some info on human products for horse care (just make sure you double-check everything to make sure it IS in fact horse safe). He also has fly...Liked On: 10-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Posted On: 10-02-2012, 11:20 PMRipplewind liked post by Equilove On thread : Braiding challenge@ DancingArabian, you have to keep the braid pulled tight and grab the mane closest to the scalp/crest. It's easy to let it drop so you have to make sure you pay attention!! LolLiked On: 08-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Posted On: 06-27-2012, 11:34 AMGreySorrel liked post by Equilove On thread : Why even use a bit?I hate this argument. It doesn't prove anything. If you want to pull that card, then quit saddling and riding your horses as well. You SHOULD be able to have your horse responsive enough to...Liked On: 10-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Posted On: 10-11-2012, 12:58 AMsmrobs liked post by Equilove On thread : Think he'll make a good ranch horse?Wow, what a stout boy! Love him!Liked On: 03-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2013, 12:28 PMGolden Horse liked post by Equilove On thread : New Horse (Pic Heavy)New TB gelding, 17 yrs old. Not in the best shape, but he will be soon. He was tied to a gate with no water when we showed up to get him (and there was no telling how long he'd been there). I now...Liked On: 03-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Posted On: 11-10-2012, 07:41 PMOMG! I was just about to start a thread on this guy but searched in the forum first... it was actually about this video, and this comment: hunter jumper: Yeah, you made the horse stand still, but...Liked On: 01-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Posted On: 07-10-2012, 11:19 AMI wish you could get YouTube users banned like you can from Horse Forum. I have a different email address and I decided to post a "NEUTRAL" comment on one of RG's videos. The video was of him...Liked On: 01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Posted On: 07-12-2012, 08:20 PMsmrobs liked post by Equilove On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?I love how he mentions HF in his videos. That means it truly gets to him, and there's nothing he can do about it. Nice little taste of his own medicine :)Liked On: 12-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Posted On: 12-24-2012, 07:22 PMFaydesMom liked post by Equilove On thread : editted post now makes no sense, better to trash it all.if they don't have the common sense to not do dangerous thingsLiked On: 12-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Posted On: 12-29-2012, 03:14 PMBCtazzie liked post by Equilove On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?I love how he mentions HF in his videos. That means it truly gets to him, and there's nothing he can do about it. Nice little taste of his own medicine :)Liked On: 12-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Posted On: 12-24-2012, 07:22 PMchubbypony liked post by Equilove On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?I love how he mentions HF in his videos. That means it truly gets to him, and there's nothing he can do about it. Nice little taste of his own medicine :)Liked On: 12-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Posted On: 12-24-2012, 07:22 PMCOWCHICK77 liked post by Equilove On thread : Anyone heard of Rick Gore?I love how he mentions HF in his videos. That means it truly gets to him, and there's nothing he can do about it. Nice little taste of his own medicine :)Liked On: 12-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Posted On: 12-24-2012, 07:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
- Join Date
- Total Posts
- Likes Received Likes Received
- Likes Given Likes Given