- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
- Hey, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your post on the "over 40" thread. Please come back and visit. We would love to have you. I really like your avatar of the buckskin and buggy. I am thinking about getting a harness horse and doing the buggy thing. If you get a chance, I would like to ask some questions and find out some more. I have forest roads here and that might be a great way to tour them.
Again, welcome to the over 40 thread and do come back.
Have a good day and God bless
- hiya im ok and the horses are fine i thought i would pop my head round the door.
i have had a bit of upseting news a nebour she is 82 and owns a diner and she was hacked to death in her own back yard to day across the street she was italian and her name was silva im have known her for 25 years and its a deep shock to the system.
she was beheaded in her own back yard the police have got him.
had holiday with horses take care ok.
by the way how is pilgrim i hope he is well take care michael.
- hiya not to bad thankyou for asking i have said to a lot of people that im giveing up on line so to speak.
the horses are fine .
how badley is pilgrim lame ?.
i know he means the world to you and between you to you have a lovley relation ship.
i hope that his lameness can be solved.
i have not ridden or driven much and i have turned them out.
i have brought my barn owners daughter a second hand trailer which was a bargon and has been compleatley done up with aliminum floor its a 2 horse iforwilliams 505r i have just got to get a bearing cap for it and its compleat then.
i went for a ride yesterday with quincy and he seems to have grown bigger.
i ask him to move to the wall before he eats and he raises a foreleg to say thankyou and ask him for a kiss and he does and im teaching him to cuddle now lol he does.
if you did not live far away i probley would gift him to you.
his a great horse and he deserves some one better than me who rides and drives him every day.
- Rather than a grazing muzzle can the horses be fed their hay in slow feeder hay nets. I make up regular hay bags with a flake of hay for the morning and then slow feeder bags to get them through the rest of the day. If the horses are in at night in bad weather I put some hay on the ground and hang a slow feeder bag in their stalls so they can nibble through the night.
It would be cruel to put a grazing muzzle on that horse in the Winter they need the hay to keep warm and to keep their digestive system working.
- About Taffy Clayton
- Horticulturist / Arborist
- I have an Oak tree collection
- Estate Manager
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Taffy Clayton liked post by nitapitalou On thread : Yikes!Roman, I am confident that the horse is reliable, but things happen and even the best trained horse can decide to have a mind of their own. Taffy, the horse is the Shire I had emailed you harness...Liked On: 03-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Posted On: 03-30-2015, 02:28 AMTaffy Clayton liked post by Left Hand Percherons On thread : Yikes!I think that's an excellent picture of what not to do for a photo opportunity. I'm just as bothered by the horse that does not fit the carriage or shalves.Liked On: 03-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2015, 09:12 PMTaffy Clayton liked post by Charmander17 On thread : Backing up issuesI've decided to take it slow like some of you suggested, she learned the two steps back fairly fast so I think I'm just being impatient and asking to much in to short of a time period. The reason I'm...Liked On: 03-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Posted On: 03-27-2015, 10:59 AMTaffy Clayton liked post by Goldilocks On thread : First drive on the road with mini shetlandAnd she was ammmmazing! I love this little snookums. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/heatcomm/11076213_429795930538479_6742560474317906006_n_zpsxvdgsi2y.jpg...Liked On: 03-22-2015, 09:28 AM
Posted On: 03-21-2015, 08:15 PMTaffy Clayton liked post by Zexious On thread : Driving TalkxD You are too funny~Liked On: 03-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Posted On: 03-21-2015, 11:54 AMhiya tc i have receved a parcle to day from you. as i have sent quincy over and i have an empty stable. to my suprise i have pilgrim here all unwrapped. many thanks tc ill treasure him forever xx....Liked On: 03-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Posted On: 03-21-2015, 11:05 AM611594 611602 611610 611618 taffy clayton quincy keeps puting his hoof through the bubble wrap and celotape. he has been well fed on hay and feed and water so i think he will be ok for...Liked On: 03-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Posted On: 03-14-2015, 10:23 AMto taffy clayton i have up loaded 2 videos on google 1 of quincy haveing his bath and the second being dryed off. happy vewing.Liked On: 02-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Posted On: 02-28-2015, 06:39 PMhiya and thank you i was quite amased and taken back at what michael schmid did by puting quincy on face book i got a suprise e mail from him and a thankyou. i orderd some t shirts canter for a cure...Liked On: 02-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Posted On: 02-27-2015, 09:37 AMi hope i have the correct picture as the kind supplyer has placed quincys pictures on face book and is going to display them on trade stands in germany i am overthe moon. 605514Liked On: 02-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Posted On: 02-26-2015, 03:10 PMto greentree its a shame i dont live near you i would dig a trench and install an armourd (underground) cable and have it all conected up as well at no cost except some fitings. also have it mcb...Liked On: 02-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Posted On: 02-26-2015, 03:24 PMhiya taffy clayton greentree and greysorrel. howdy and i hope your all well and ok in fine but tired i was hopeing to spend time with my horses to day but that was dashed at 2 am this morning....Liked On: 02-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Posted On: 02-21-2015, 10:21 AMhorse shower installed. 600138 600146Liked On: 02-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Posted On: 02-17-2015, 03:02 PMTaffy Clayton liked post by Mulefeather On thread : Driving TalkHello folks! Thought I'd join in over here since I'm starting my journey to learning how to drive. I went to a beginner's seminar just recently and going to the 2nd part at the end of the month! I've...Liked On: 02-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Posted On: 02-16-2015, 06:35 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.