- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
- Hey, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your post on the "over 40" thread. Please come back and visit. We would love to have you. I really like your avatar of the buckskin and buggy. I am thinking about getting a harness horse and doing the buggy thing. If you get a chance, I would like to ask some questions and find out some more. I have forest roads here and that might be a great way to tour them.
Again, welcome to the over 40 thread and do come back.
Have a good day and God bless
- hiya im ok and the horses are fine i thought i would pop my head round the door.
i have had a bit of upseting news a nebour she is 82 and owns a diner and she was hacked to death in her own back yard to day across the street she was italian and her name was silva im have known her for 25 years and its a deep shock to the system.
she was beheaded in her own back yard the police have got him.
had holiday with horses take care ok.
by the way how is pilgrim i hope he is well take care michael.
- hiya not to bad thankyou for asking i have said to a lot of people that im giveing up on line so to speak.
the horses are fine .
how badley is pilgrim lame ?.
i know he means the world to you and between you to you have a lovley relation ship.
i hope that his lameness can be solved.
i have not ridden or driven much and i have turned them out.
i have brought my barn owners daughter a second hand trailer which was a bargon and has been compleatley done up with aliminum floor its a 2 horse iforwilliams 505r i have just got to get a bearing cap for it and its compleat then.
i went for a ride yesterday with quincy and he seems to have grown bigger.
i ask him to move to the wall before he eats and he raises a foreleg to say thankyou and ask him for a kiss and he does and im teaching him to cuddle now lol he does.
if you did not live far away i probley would gift him to you.
his a great horse and he deserves some one better than me who rides and drives him every day.
- Rather than a grazing muzzle can the horses be fed their hay in slow feeder hay nets. I make up regular hay bags with a flake of hay for the morning and then slow feeder bags to get them through the rest of the day. If the horses are in at night in bad weather I put some hay on the ground and hang a slow feeder bag in their stalls so they can nibble through the night.
It would be cruel to put a grazing muzzle on that horse in the Winter they need the hay to keep warm and to keep their digestive system working.
- About Taffy Clayton
- Horticulturist / Arborist
- I have an Oak tree collection
- Estate Manager
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Taffy Clayton liked post by Miranda L On thread : birthday wish that I've had since a 8 year old finally came true!My fiancee has made my wishes come true! Ever since I was a child I've begged my parents for a horse, so finally on my 35th birthday it has happened :-) I posted a thread about my boy Ebony,...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 09:24 PMDH called the guy and left a message that OBVIOUSLY there was some mistake, the WRONG harness was in my bag!! We will see what he says.Liked On: 11-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 06:54 PM552226 552234 552242 this is 3 quaters of the magaziene.Liked On: 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 03:20 PM552146 552154 552162 552170 552178Liked On: 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 03:16 PMto greentree let me know when you want the cooler and i will send it to you. hopefully your harness problem will be resolved. yours michael.Liked On: 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 02:10 PMi kept calling him and he would not reply i asked him how he was geting on and he still did not reply. i finaly got hold of him on the phone and he said i can eather have my money back and the...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 01:57 PMnancy that is utterley disgusting i hate people like that. i compleatley dispise them when thay say thay will buy the harness no quibble but at least pay you the full ammount and that closes the...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 01:38 PMY'all send me your positive ENERGY, please!! DH talked with our friend (who is a driving trainer), and he has tentatively agreed to stop here and do a "private clinic", as DH calls it. I have not...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 09:44 AM551986 551994 552002 552010 552018Liked On: 11-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 07:36 AM551490 551498 551506 551514 551522Liked On: 11-20-2014, 10:34 PM
Posted On: 11-20-2014, 01:49 PMhiya ill have to scan the british driveing society magazine i get so you can see it thats were the picture of the lady and the donkey came from lol.Liked On: 11-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Posted On: 11-18-2014, 07:47 AMTaffy Clayton liked post by SlideStop On thread : Is this a scam? Help!Even if it's not a scam I wouldnt just ship a horse to the middle of no where without knowing who/what/when/why/where. What do you say? Nothing. What do you do? Nothing. Just don't reply back or say...Liked On: 11-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 11:04 PMgreen tree has broke her donkey to harness and got a red ribbon. 549562 taffyclayton i took this picture of greentree after winning the class lol. greentree and her donkeyLiked On: 11-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 01:19 PMTaffy Clayton liked post by michaelvanessa On thread : "But I want a pretty horse..."i feel about laughing about the sexist post. may be i have a sence of heaumer but i could not stop laughing. well i was going to give up horses when my old boy passes on but i had my arm twisted up...Liked On: 11-16-2014, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 11-16-2014, 04:22 PMTaffy Clayton liked post by Lockwood On thread : Why...?Sorry about that...I thought I was giving them the address to Jaydee's place when I asked them to leave my farm and me alone. They must not have traveled in the right direction....Liked On: 11-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Posted On: 11-14-2014, 09:07 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.