- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
- Hey, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your post on the "over 40" thread. Please come back and visit. We would love to have you. I really like your avatar of the buckskin and buggy. I am thinking about getting a harness horse and doing the buggy thing. If you get a chance, I would like to ask some questions and find out some more. I have forest roads here and that might be a great way to tour them.
Again, welcome to the over 40 thread and do come back.
Have a good day and God bless
- hiya im ok and the horses are fine i thought i would pop my head round the door.
i have had a bit of upseting news a nebour she is 82 and owns a diner and she was hacked to death in her own back yard to day across the street she was italian and her name was silva im have known her for 25 years and its a deep shock to the system.
she was beheaded in her own back yard the police have got him.
had holiday with horses take care ok.
by the way how is pilgrim i hope he is well take care michael.
- hiya not to bad thankyou for asking i have said to a lot of people that im giveing up on line so to speak.
the horses are fine .
how badley is pilgrim lame ?.
i know he means the world to you and between you to you have a lovley relation ship.
i hope that his lameness can be solved.
i have not ridden or driven much and i have turned them out.
i have brought my barn owners daughter a second hand trailer which was a bargon and has been compleatley done up with aliminum floor its a 2 horse iforwilliams 505r i have just got to get a bearing cap for it and its compleat then.
i went for a ride yesterday with quincy and he seems to have grown bigger.
i ask him to move to the wall before he eats and he raises a foreleg to say thankyou and ask him for a kiss and he does and im teaching him to cuddle now lol he does.
if you did not live far away i probley would gift him to you.
his a great horse and he deserves some one better than me who rides and drives him every day.
- Rather than a grazing muzzle can the horses be fed their hay in slow feeder hay nets. I make up regular hay bags with a flake of hay for the morning and then slow feeder bags to get them through the rest of the day. If the horses are in at night in bad weather I put some hay on the ground and hang a slow feeder bag in their stalls so they can nibble through the night.
It would be cruel to put a grazing muzzle on that horse in the Winter they need the hay to keep warm and to keep their digestive system working.
- About Taffy Clayton
- Horticulturist / Arborist
- I have an Oak tree collection
- Estate Manager
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- to greentree changing the guard handing over the cooler on horse forum. 565537Liked On: Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Posted On: 12-16-2014, 02:23 PMI worked a 12 hr shift today (4 hrs overtime). With time and a half, that was a hefty chunk to put into the cart/carriage fund. And I had a package waiting for me at home, it was Mitch's...Liked On: Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 03:38 AMi am over the moon that it has arrived to you i am so happy that it has come home to you. you have acheaved so much in that class and not to end up with a cooler in that class its also a fiting...Liked On: 12-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Posted On: 12-16-2014, 01:30 PMMV, The cooler is back across that pond!!Liked On: 12-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Posted On: 12-16-2014, 12:47 PMWell, I got overtime at work again. We know the drill, say it with me boys and girls. "Cart fund!" "Cart fund!" "Cart fund!" At this rate, I'll be able to upgrade to a new driving vehicle...Liked On: 12-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Posted On: 12-15-2014, 06:43 PMi did a 240 mile round trip to collect trickys sulky from my frends at the coast. we cought up on a lot of things and she showed me her new driveing pony. he is a welsh x and is about 13 1 hh and...Liked On: 12-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Posted On: 12-14-2014, 06:23 PMI fed a 1200lb horse approx. 23lbs of hay, more when the temps plummeted.Liked On: 12-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Posted On: 12-15-2014, 09:13 PMTaffy, don't you just love dealing with blockheads? I've had my share when it comes to horses. It takes a near-death experience to teach them that maybe someone else does know better.Liked On: 12-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Posted On: 12-11-2014, 11:48 AMi forgot to shout out and blow the horn lumbour.Liked On: 12-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Posted On: 12-13-2014, 04:24 PMdriveing pony disguised as a rein deer makes a rest homes day. 563585 563593 563601 563609Liked On: 12-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Posted On: 12-13-2014, 04:10 PMHere is the photo from the parade last weekend! The boys were just great! We harnessed and hitched at our friend's barn, 2 miles from the parade, drove over, through the parade route backwards,...Liked On: 12-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Posted On: 12-13-2014, 12:55 PMheres a picture i have got out of my frame of me and my frend chris who passed on driving tammy at battersea park. when i look at it it seems like yesterday all 3 of us enjoyed the days driving....Liked On: 12-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Posted On: 12-13-2014, 07:52 AMTaffy Clayton liked post by princessxena25 On thread : Sudden death of pony, any helpful ideas???Thank you for the kind words. I have some friends coming, and we have the plan of putting him in the back of a truck and driving him up to my driveway until tomorrow. Hes just a Lil guy, about 250...Liked On: 12-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Posted On: 12-14-2014, 10:49 AMTaffy Clayton liked post by Stoddard On thread : First Hunter Pace!We won 5th place today! It's the first thing Scotch and I have done competitively together and it was a ton of fun. I was in a team of four. I like how the picture with the ribbon makes it look like...Liked On: 12-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Posted On: 12-13-2014, 07:09 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.