- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- HorseLovinLady liked post by dbarabians On thread : An own son of Samtyr.Thats what the plan is NDappy. I am not going to put him down tomorrow or even net year. If his fertility is limited and as he ages, the probability is more than likely, this is something I have...Liked On: Yesterday, 01:28 AM
Posted On: 10-29-2014, 02:03 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by HGEsquire On thread : An own son of Samtyr.Just so that you know, there are some fairly easy things that can be done to help a stallion increase his production of swimmers. Basically keeping him cool, feeding hay that does not increase body...Liked On: Yesterday, 01:27 AM
Posted On: 10-28-2014, 10:29 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by myhorseisthebest On thread : New Harley pix finally!!Cute!! Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 10-21-2014, 01:10 AM
Posted On: 10-21-2014, 12:41 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by tinyliny On thread : New Harley pix finally!!Wow! he's "Mr. Cutestuff" (think of that song, "Mr. Bigstuff, who do you think you are?" by , what was that . . . .the Supremes?) what an endearing face!Liked On: 10-18-2014, 01:00 AM
Posted On: 10-18-2014, 12:49 AMI am very pleased to announce Dream's son, TanZyr Avatar is under contract. This boy sold without advertising and asking price was met. We look forward to watching this fine colt grow and make his...Liked On: 10-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Posted On: 10-06-2014, 11:54 AMA few pics of Dream's gentle nature and progress under saddle.. Being ridden by a 16 year old girl bareback.. She also rides him under saddle. This is the trainer's daughter who has been riding...Liked On: 10-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Posted On: 10-02-2014, 12:20 AMYou mean these two?? http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Pasture/FK_zpsf75fadf3.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/user/druydess/media/Pasture/FK_zpsf75fadf3.jpg.html) 'Cause they...Liked On: 10-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Posted On: 10-01-2014, 11:17 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Celeste On thread : Obsidian's New Horse FarmWhich ones? The ones I see are normal, healthy Arabian babies.Liked On: 10-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Posted On: 10-01-2014, 02:31 PMKhassie- my Thee Federali daughter.. We've had to put her on a diet.. she was a bit porky on the pastures..LOL http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Pasture/K03_zpsef1356ad.jpg...Liked On: 10-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Posted On: 09-30-2014, 11:36 PMSo the Chestnuts were having a meeting today.. and decided they'll keep the place..LOL Fae, Khassie, Eden, Ellie, and Solei.. Keep in mind the tallest horse in that pic is Eden- who is only 2....Liked On: 10-01-2014, 01:57 AM
Posted On: 09-30-2014, 09:13 PMThanks HLL!! Lovin' this place and how well the horses are doing.. they're so happy here. One more of Magic.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fall%202014/M01_zps9618d88a.jpg...Liked On: 10-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 08:12 AMA VERY productive day at the Farm!! Lots of grooming, riding, and training. I've gotten more accomplished with these horses in the last few months than I did the last few years with a "trainer."...Liked On: 10-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Posted On: 09-14-2014, 02:56 PMGlynnis, I assume that the baby on your avatar is your foal? What a little beauty! While I do have a fondness for overos, the max expression tobis are really gorgeous! Anyway, so here are some...Liked On: 08-29-2014, 02:26 AM
Posted On: 08-27-2014, 04:30 PMFinally got the new round pen up!! so happy! We cleared out most of what you see so that my round pen would be shaded well. Here's a pic-- it's only half of it.. LOL ...Liked On: 08-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Posted On: 08-24-2014, 04:31 PMHey everyone! New here to this forum. :-) So I thought I'd put some pics up of my APHA mare, Mimi. She is a maiden mare, btw. I was hoping maybe to get some second opinions on how how close she is to...Liked On: 08-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Posted On: 08-26-2014, 01:43 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.