- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Glynnis, I assume that the baby on your avatar is your foal? What a little beauty! While I do have a fondness for overos, the max expression tobis are really gorgeous! Anyway, so here are some...Liked On: 08-29-2014, 02:26 AM
Posted On: 08-27-2014, 04:30 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Obsidian's New Horse FarmFinally got the new round pen up!! so happy! We cleared out most of what you see so that my round pen would be shaded well. Here's a pic-- it's only half of it.. LOL ...Liked On: 08-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Posted On: 08-24-2014, 04:31 PMHey everyone! New here to this forum. :-) So I thought I'd put some pics up of my APHA mare, Mimi. She is a maiden mare, btw. I was hoping maybe to get some second opinions on how how close she is to...Liked On: 08-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Posted On: 08-26-2014, 01:43 PMMy lovely baby girl.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Shaia/Sh04_zpsc698d814.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/user/druydess/media/Shaia/Sh04_zpsc698d814.jpg.html) ...Liked On: 08-26-2014, 12:45 AM
Posted On: 08-25-2014, 10:16 PMShaia at 5 months; can't believe she's so mature already.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Shaia/Sh02_zpsa921fa90.jpg...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Posted On: 08-24-2014, 05:01 PMEven more exotic is this guy out of TanZyr Midnight Angel, sired by Dream -- TanZyr's Avatar: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Obsidian%20Dream/Dreams%20Sons/Av03_zps360815a8.jpg...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Posted On: 08-24-2014, 04:01 PMHere are a few pics of Dream's first son, Vendetta: Birth-- Dream's short head, tiny muzzle, and large jib, is instantly apparent on this boy.. ...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Posted On: 08-24-2014, 11:51 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Standing at stud ageAgreed Elsa. This is exactly what I have done, and I couldn't be happier with the decision. I have 2 stellar fillies that will be in my future breeding program, bred exactly as I wanted. The Sire is...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Posted On: 08-23-2014, 01:21 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Elsa On thread : Standing at stud ageIf the breeder has the resources and room to raise foals from a young unproven stallion breeding early can be a good move doubly good if they are showing his offspring alongside him. They can get...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 02:41 AM
Posted On: 08-23-2014, 09:20 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by dbarabians On thread : Standing at stud ageI am not impressed by a show record. I want and need to know what a stallion can produce on a variety of mares. I know of too many champions that were duds in the breeding shed. I want his sire...Liked On: 08-24-2014, 02:41 AM
Posted On: 08-23-2014, 02:29 AMDream has been doing extremely well under saddle. Here's a pic demonstrating his tractable nature and ho-hum attitude about life. He passes this on to his babies consistently. He is waiting for his...Liked On: 08-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Posted On: 08-21-2014, 06:32 PMShaia's Elder brother- ECHOS GOLD N HEIR - AHR*663768 http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Yearlings/E06_zpsaf716c32.jpg...Liked On: 08-21-2014, 11:45 PM
Posted On: 08-21-2014, 10:47 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : My 2014 PhotographyBeautiful!! Great shots!!Liked On: 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Posted On: 08-21-2014, 09:05 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by 3ringburner On thread : New Additions!Well my boy boomer has came home and let me tell ya he was loving that green grass! We ended up buying another horse from the same farm for my mom and my little sister so now boomer has a buddy! The...Liked On: 08-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Posted On: 08-20-2014, 04:22 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.