- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
- Yeah, we were there when the tornadoes hit. We are SO fortunate that the really bad one stayed about 15 minutes away, but it was so awful that the center of our town was demolished. There were other tornadoes earlier that morning and it knocked some of our trees down, but thankfully that was it. It was a scary, scary day!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- More pics of Fae from yesterday: Dream of Faery Fire- Sired by: Obsidian Dream S-- out of La legacy de Solei- 3.5 weeks- ...Liked On: 05-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Posted On: 05-19-2013, 12:59 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Oliveren15 On thread : Stallion-searching: Which one for my mare?I'm not sure if the OP is still looking for suggestions for which pairing to breed, or if this thread is still 'open' so to speak, but I personally think your mare is beautiful, Britt, and that IMO...Liked On: 05-19-2013, 12:21 AM
Posted On: 05-18-2013, 11:13 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by CatrinaB87 On thread : Showing off my baby!this is my 9 year old APHA gelding, Impressed By Thunder, but to everyone who knows him he is O'malley or just Pony! He was originally trained as a barrel horse, but unfortunately for him he just...Liked On: 05-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Posted On: 05-17-2013, 02:04 PMHer mischievous look.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Solei%20Preganancy/F07_zps54ac5641.jpg...Liked On: 05-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Posted On: 05-17-2013, 09:26 PMIt seems as if my first instinct about my little girl being a liver chestnut just may be correct.. some shots of her lovely eyes with nearly black "eyeliner/goggles" that the pics really don't...Liked On: 05-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Posted On: 05-17-2013, 09:06 PMSome more from yesterday... Still can't get over her dainty, pretty face.. so expressive.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Solei%20Preganancy/F06_zpsdcf157bc.jpg...Liked On: 05-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Posted On: 05-15-2013, 07:53 PMA few pics from yesterday of my elegant little girl.. I just love how she's getting even more refined.. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Solei%20Preganancy/F03_zps063f5288.jpg...Liked On: 05-16-2013, 12:06 AM
Posted On: 05-15-2013, 09:34 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by verona1016 On thread : Colours that look good on your horses???I love turquoise on my cremello :-) https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Csm8pV4PsBg/UYHDUFlIBpI/AAAAAAAAAx4/_SxdT37UtEk/s400/.jpgLiked On: 05-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Posted On: 05-14-2013, 05:10 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by shellybean On thread : Apollo in a field of dandelionsI had the morning off of work and don't have school until later tonight so I spent some time cleaning him up and just hanging out in the field with him (he's still in the mud lot and only gets turned...Liked On: 05-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Posted On: 05-13-2013, 04:30 PMAngieLee, Thank you! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/131/d/a/storm_summer_by_erehsidne-d64x56e.jpg http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/131/d/1/scratch_by_erehsidne-d64x5gb.jpg ...Liked On: 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Posted On: 05-11-2013, 04:59 PMI thought I would make a new thread for all the pictures I will take of Storm this summer. :-) She will be one year old in a week. Time flies. ...Liked On: 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Posted On: 05-11-2013, 03:13 PMAnd after their rough play they snuggled up and made friends again :lol:Liked On: 05-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Posted On: 05-07-2013, 03:33 PMGot some cute pictures of the two yearling boys playing around. Sorry the quality is awful but I couldn't help but share. These two are literally inseperable, they have been together since they day...Liked On: 05-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Posted On: 05-07-2013, 03:32 PMSo am I! I feel like I won the lottery..LOL We've been having monsoons the last 2 days-- will get more when it clears.. But she is becoming a muscular little thing!! She was having a blast...Liked On: 05-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Posted On: 05-03-2013, 08:49 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by Finalcanter On thread : Kentucky Derby 2013orb got it. ready for belmont. Happy no one and no horse got hurt on that sloppy track. They said that only two horses had experience on that type of track; perhaps the outcome would have been...Liked On: 05-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Posted On: 05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.