- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- TY HLL! This should be a great addition. Potentially, another future bloodline infused into my program if it's a filly. Considering the line-breeding options I have/will have based on the Om El...Liked On: 03-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Posted On: 02-28-2015, 03:44 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by EponaLynn On thread : Eleven Puppies!I love the puppies but do hope you get her spayed, thousand of dogs are awaiting goods homes and being put down daily. Having that crew seen by a vet prior to leaving your place, which is the...Liked On: 02-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Posted On: 02-04-2015, 02:02 PMThank you Sunny.. Denise and I have discussed this cross for years, and now that Magic is no longer showing, it is a welcome event to look forward to!!:wink:Liked On: 02-27-2015, 02:40 AM
Posted On: 02-27-2015, 12:43 AMLouie is doing great...Liked On: 02-25-2015, 11:10 PM
Posted On: 02-25-2015, 08:26 PMMeet Louie!! Beautiful roan overo colt. Mom and baby doing great. More pics to follow.Liked On: 02-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Posted On: 02-25-2015, 12:51 PMThank you so much HCG for your kind comments. I find these gems everywhere really- but I see what others don't. I'm willing to wait for them to grow up, and I have "unpopular" lines. I never buy...Liked On: 02-25-2015, 01:09 AM
Posted On: 02-23-2015, 01:00 AMDream's Trainer just sent me a few pics of them working today. It appears he's doing very well, level-headed and responsive, and very willing to work. Not the best quality but they were taken from...Liked On: 01-14-2015, 02:44 AM
Posted On: 01-10-2015, 09:00 PMTanZyr Avatar, Dream's son out of TanZyr Midnight Angel has left for his new home, where we hope he brings much joy and success to his new owner. I look forward to what this beautiful boy's future...Liked On: 01-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Posted On: 01-08-2015, 11:34 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Roman On thread : Have to put my cat downIf the poster wants to post the cost of things, they should have the right to do so. Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 01-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Posted On: 01-03-2015, 06:54 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : 2015 breeding plans?La Legacy de Solei being bred to my stallion Obsidian Dream S is definitely a priority cross for 2015 as the filly resulting from this cross is exactly what I want to produce. 2013 filly- Dream of...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 09:28 PM2014 filly- Shaia- sired by Obsidian Dream S out of Legacy de Solei: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Shaia/Sh04_zpsbc2aaf38.jpg...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 12:41 AMA few more of Shaia- correction for above post- *out of Echo Empress.. was sending info on Solei/Fae to a breeder and C&P wrong info. ...Liked On: 01-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 03:53 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : the ethics of breeding amidst overpopulation - opinions?I breed a little bit now. I used to breed and show a lot but have cut way back on all of it. I think a lot of folks are in denial that external issues can affect you're ability to care for what you...Liked On: 01-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 08:16 PMSome more farm pics.. Dream of Faery Fire- Sired by Obsidian Dream S out of La Legacy de Solei: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fae/F11_zps24322183.jpg...Liked On: 01-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 04:34 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by bubbarobe On thread : Just arrived for our ten year anniversary. AQHA Palomino - 11 Years youngMeet Watch Joe Jack - AQHA Palomino - 11 Years old - Grandparents, Zippo Pine Bar and Watch Joe...Liked On: 12-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Posted On: 12-02-2014, 09:13 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.