- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- HorseLovinLady liked post by Fingerlakes On thread : Sugarbush Draft HorsesWell, there is a difference between a opinion and just plain being rude and disrespectful.Liked On: Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Posted On: 05-09-2012, 04:40 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Tabbi Kat On thread : Sugarbush Draft HorsesWow! The sheer ignorance in this thread is unreal. I know the owner of that stallion and will be spending this weekend with her. O isn't half appy have draft he is 100% full draft and out of two...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Posted On: 05-09-2012, 03:48 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Britt On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!Wow, can't believe people are still upset over that... I'm firmly of the belief that if I, as the mare owner, wasn't upset, then there's really no reason to get all mad... It was an accident that...Liked On: 12-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 05:25 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by sarahb87 On thread : Growing up with CashThanks Donna so happy with how he is growing :) have started more leading training with him today he is doing great learning to give to pressure such a smart little boy got a nice pic again today of...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Posted On: 11-22-2013, 09:59 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Merlot On thread : Steady Neddy just 1 hour oldKnowing how much you all love foal photos, I've just been helping out my friend whose mare just foaled her second foal. Here he is at a grand 1 hour old.... (He's 3/4 clydesdale 1/4 Tb) Enjoy! ...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 08:40 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by TheNinja On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!I personally know several foals from this stallion who went on to be quite successful versatility horses. I own a son of his, as well. And, though I may be a bit biased, he is a nice looking horse!...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 05:01 AM
Posted On: 11-30-2013, 01:19 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by jaydee On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!Can we please move on from what happened in the past to what is happening nowLiked On: 11-30-2013, 05:00 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 02:02 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Celeste On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!If it were up to a lot of people on this forum, within a few years either: 1. Domestic horses would become extinct due to lack of breeding, or 2. Only the "top" horses would be bred and pretty...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 01:35 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Roux On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!What a hurtful thing to say. This scenario might not be your idea of a perfect situation but there is no need to condemn it so harshly. There may have been some missteps but sometimes mistakes...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 12:46 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by alexischristina On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!Often times you will see the same thing in human families. You might be incredibly against your daughter becoming pregnant, you might do everything in your power to KEEP that from happening, but if...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 04:57 AM
Posted On: 11-28-2013, 01:37 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Well, it looks like I do have a foal on the way!I agree, especially since she purposely bred the mare..Liked On: 11-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Posted On: 11-28-2013, 12:29 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by emilienrocket On thread : sassy :)I havnt been on here for a while, last time I posted pictures sassy was 2now shes 3 and we just finished our first year competing in reining. we did amazing, better then what I was expecting since...Liked On: 11-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Posted On: 11-27-2013, 03:28 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by jewelsinnpink On thread : my baby is so grown upI love you my sweet Remington :) http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/horsegirlforever/reminreming_zps9635e9b6.jpg...Liked On: 11-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Posted On: 11-25-2013, 09:57 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Update: Solei's Filly has arrived! Solei's foaling Thread/2013 Baby BumpsA few more of my girl.. BTW-- she has inherited her Daddy's double mane, though she could have also gotten that genetic gift from her Aunt Firestorm.. ;) ...Liked On: 11-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Posted On: 11-27-2013, 10:43 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by HGEsquire On thread : GA E-Magination ~ A moving machine!We moved Maggie over to the next paddock while we unloaded hay. Hubby decided to grab his camera and he got a few decent photos. Hope you enjoy ;) ...Liked On: 11-18-2013, 12:59 AM
Posted On: 11-18-2013, 12:10 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.