- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Dream's Trainer just sent me a few pics of them working today. It appears he's doing very well, level-headed and responsive, and very willing to work. Not the best quality but they were taken from...Liked On: 01-14-2015, 03:44 AM
Posted On: 01-10-2015, 10:00 PMTanZyr Avatar, Dream's son out of TanZyr Midnight Angel has left for his new home, where we hope he brings much joy and success to his new owner. I look forward to what this beautiful boy's future...Liked On: 01-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Posted On: 01-09-2015, 12:34 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by Roman On thread : Have to put my cat downIf the poster wants to post the cost of things, they should have the right to do so. Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 01-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Posted On: 01-03-2015, 07:54 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : 2015 breeding plans?La Legacy de Solei being bred to my stallion Obsidian Dream S is definitely a priority cross for 2015 as the filly resulting from this cross is exactly what I want to produce. 2013 filly- Dream of...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 10:28 PM2014 filly- Shaia- sired by Obsidian Dream S out of Legacy de Solei: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Shaia/Sh04_zpsbc2aaf38.jpg...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 01:04 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 01:41 AMA few more of Shaia- correction for above post- *out of Echo Empress.. was sending info on Solei/Fae to a breeder and C&P wrong info. ...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 04:53 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : the ethics of breeding amidst overpopulation - opinions?I breed a little bit now. I used to breed and show a lot but have cut way back on all of it. I think a lot of folks are in denial that external issues can affect you're ability to care for what you...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 09:16 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Obsidian's New Horse FarmSome more farm pics.. Dream of Faery Fire- Sired by Obsidian Dream S out of La Legacy de Solei: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fae/F11_zps24322183.jpg...Liked On: 01-05-2015, 12:47 AM
Posted On: 01-04-2015, 05:34 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by bubbarobe On thread : Just arrived for our ten year anniversary. AQHA Palomino - 11 Years youngMeet Watch Joe Jack - AQHA Palomino - 11 Years old - Grandparents, Zippo Pine Bar and Watch Joe...Liked On: 12-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Posted On: 12-02-2014, 10:13 PMOkay.. You obviously have your opinion and are extremely rude about voicing it. My horses are well taken care of. I have no reason to try and explain myself.Liked On: 12-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Posted On: 11-28-2014, 10:13 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by SunnyDraco On thread : Ladybug's Foaling Thread(whoknows):shock: a bit uncalled for, it is an open forum and we all have our own ideas on proper care. While the OP is "broke" these are not her horses, they belong to her parents. They have years of caring...Liked On: 12-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2014, 03:55 AMI certainly appreciate you and your memory SunnyDraco. It hurts when someone says you should get rid of two horses you worked so hard to have. By the way, I had six horses prior to moving away from...Liked On: 12-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Posted On: 12-01-2014, 05:57 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by AngieLee On thread : Special Moments <3Moments like this make the countless hours and dollars spent, completely worth it. Cuddling with my heart Horse, Cody, 10 year old breed stalk paint. Share your special moments if you want :-)...Liked On: 12-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Posted On: 12-01-2014, 07:54 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Drifting On thread : Growing babies of 2012, where are they now?Aww Henny. I can safely say Stryder hasn't tried to kill himself this year yet, minus an incident with stitches. Everyone's horses are looking so grown up and mine's all like WASSSUPPP ...Liked On: 12-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Posted On: 11-23-2014, 11:02 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Skipsfirstspike On thread : My parents will never let me get a horse.I don't think the OP sounds entitled, just sounds like any other horse loving teen. It is frustrating to know what you want, yet be powerless to get it at this time. To have to wait 5 or 8 years for...Liked On: 11-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Posted On: 11-27-2014, 10:26 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.