- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- HorseLovinLady liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : Obviously Diamond in foal to Elvis White DiamondElvis White Diamond is a cremello. The foal will be a pally.Liked On: Yesterday, 12:57 AM
Posted On: 11-25-2014, 01:46 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by HipHopHorseman On thread : Palomino World Color ClassMe and Coco Padron who took 8th in open color with Joe Trosclair at the lead and we got a goose egg in amateur color.... It was a blast non the lessLiked On: 11-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Posted On: 11-24-2014, 07:33 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Jlcollins On thread : Please look at this horse?Stop jumping to conclusions... I was looking on Craigslist for a horse to buy... I dont know anything about show horses, so that why I thought his leg looked odd. I didn't know it was supposed to...Liked On: 11-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 08:59 AMFae is just the most muscular little thing- yet refined.. love it - - and look at the 'Tude! http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fall%202014/F04_zps7e8a5565.jpg...Liked On: 11-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Posted On: 11-22-2014, 02:33 AMHay Bale Happiness: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fall%202014/Hay_zps678da205.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/user/druydess/media/Fall%202014/Hay_zps678da205.jpg.html) ...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Posted On: 11-20-2014, 02:26 AMMother: La Legacy de Solei... http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fall%202014/Sol01_zps1fd7f768.jpg...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 05:27 AM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 07:30 PMComic Relief: This is what happens when the tall girl and the short girl try to take a selfie.. LOL http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Fall%202014/Selfie_zps51cf3156.jpg...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 07:20 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by KigerQueen On thread : cross breeding questionStevenson someone on the forum has a saddle bred mini cross. That was one determined little stud XD! the foal was closer to mothers hght. OP to be honest, you are better off finding a foal already...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 05:00 AM
Posted On: 11-19-2014, 05:34 PMThanks HLL.. I'm very pleased with their development and I enjoy their sweet natures immensely.Liked On: 11-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Posted On: 11-11-2014, 11:23 AMThe other players mentioned above: Dream: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/druydess/Promo%20Shots/D07b_zps82cf924d.jpg...Liked On: 11-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Posted On: 11-15-2014, 05:40 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Klassic Superstar On thread : The famous Alme ZI just found out some pretty exciting information, Ollie is a great great grandson of the handsome bay Selle Francias stallion: Ame Z! Ollie's sire was not registered so Ollie cant be either....Liked On: 11-15-2014, 11:55 PM
Posted On: 11-07-2014, 06:08 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Cynical25 On thread : 2014 Fall colors pics!!So pretty! Glad you shared. I miss the changing leaves of MI/OH where I spent the first have of my life. In TX they usually go from green one day to brown on the ground the next.Liked On: 11-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2014, 01:25 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Zexious On thread : My horse bit me today!Biting is a big no. A good smack on the nose should do the trick (which many people have suggested). When you're dealing with 1,000 lb animals, that kind of behavior can get pretty dangerous quickly...Liked On: 11-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Posted On: 11-11-2014, 02:23 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by tinyliny On thread : 2014 Fall colors pics!!Really pretty! Good camera. Here's one taken outside the local college. 545042Liked On: 11-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Posted On: 11-11-2014, 04:11 AMGreat weekend at the farm.. all the girls were out smoking and blowing around the pasture having a blast with the cooler weather. Eden is still in a gangly stage, but she is showing us what she is to...Liked On: 11-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Posted On: 11-09-2014, 11:44 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.