- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- HorseLovinLady liked post by VLBUltraHot On thread : Gelding's & FoalsSorry for the lack of an update, it's been a hectic few days. Great news, he has made leaps and bounds the last couple of days. His eyes are tracking normally now and all his bloodwork looks...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Posted On: 03-07-2014, 06:51 PMBy request for HLL-- some shots of Dream taken back in October by a friend.. just candids in pasture condition- no clipping or make-up. Dream is the sire of Emma's foal-in-waiting.. ...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 11:18 AMThe horses were pretty feisty last evening with the drop in temperature so I shot some pics, which were mostly unflattering due to winter coats and poor lighting... but here's one of Pynny's gorgeous...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 12:47 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Druydess On thread : Obsidian Arabian's New StallionBy request for HLL-- some shots of Dream taken back in October by a friend.. just candids in pasture condition- no clipping or make-up. Dream is the sire of Emma's foal-in-waiting.. ...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 11:30 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by EliRose On thread : Emma's Foaling ThreadSO excited to see this foal! Your horses are definite favorites of mine on the forum, they're all drop dead gorgeous. Hoping for a happy and healthy foaling for you :)Liked On: 03-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Posted On: 03-07-2014, 07:49 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Saltybaby On thread : Breeding tested APHA's, result a freak?Another oneLiked On: 03-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Posted On: 03-06-2014, 09:15 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by ShadowRider On thread : Meet My BoysMeet my sweet boys, Dusty and Montana. Dusty is a 14 year old Mustang/Arab, Montana is a 7 year old QH. Both like eating, sleeping, chasing each other around, "talking" to the mares next door - and...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 04:57 PMWell-- you may just have to get one DA!!! :wink: I don't frequently have one available, but I take care with possible new homes. I recently turned down an offer for my colt Echo from Egypt as they...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Posted On: 03-04-2014, 12:36 AMHorseLovinLady liked post by Yogiwick On thread : Old mare that needs a chanceI think Haffie is ready to make that decision when it needs to be made, she seems accepting of that fact. Something I specifically said before she got the horse? JW what makes you think the time is...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Posted On: 03-01-2014, 07:48 PMDon't be embarrassed.. Arabian names can be tricky. The Psy is linked to his Padron/Psyche lines- pronounced Golden Sensation. We call him Psynny (Sinny).Liked On: 03-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 08:05 PMBy popular request... some updated pics of Fae (Dream of Faery Fire) romping around the pasture being goofy in her plush, nappy winter coat. These were taken in VERY low light so they're a bit grainy...Liked On: 03-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Posted On: 03-01-2014, 09:45 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by tinyliny On thread : Roan & Pinto/Paint ?Moderator's note: please remember that this is the breeding section, with emphasis on color and genetics. it's perfectly ok for a member to pose a theoretical question about possible color...Liked On: 02-28-2014, 11:39 PM
Posted On: 02-27-2014, 11:41 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by tinyliny On thread : Old mare that needs a chanceThis thread is closed temporarily. Such a shame, since a silly spat is taking precedence over genuine enjoyment of the Cinderella story of this old mare. Guys, I had to remove 18, get that ,...Liked On: 02-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Posted On: 02-28-2014, 02:00 PMHorseLovinLady liked post by Haffieluver06 On thread : Old mare that needs a chancePICS!! She is getting fat and sassy! I also added some pics of Samson. He is a camera hog.:lol: He is my other rescue and is so freaking cute! Please excuse his fat belly, ever sense we brought Abby...Liked On: 02-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Posted On: 02-28-2014, 11:52 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.