- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
- That makes sense. I had heard of LWS just didn't think anything of it with Ruby being solid. I will have to look into testing her. I don't have any plans to breed her after this, so far. She is grade and if I want another horse I'll just go and buy one.
- Oh no!! I didnt see that, Ill have to look for it. Im so sorry to hear that! Money is the main reasonm why we brought Rodeo home. Its not the best situation, but we are making the best out of it, and horse proofing everything!! lol, but were saving a good $200+ a month, so I def understand money issues!
- Are most babies born a little over in the knee like her? I don't wanna post the question because I don't feel like being ridiculed...lol..everyone I have talked to says to give her a few moths...seems worse after she runs alot and gets tired...her legs wobble and seem weaker, but after she is in for the evening or has rested they seem better. I don't think it is severe by any means, just over a little.
- No It won't keep me from posting, I understand that some people just don't know how to address things without being harsh or negative. I did not know you could get messages on here..lol...Thanks for checking on them. I definatly know that my big black and white paint will foal first. She has started to get her milk vein on her belly the last few days and milk..very clear milk also. Baby is very active and seems ready. She has started to slope in her hind quarters and very soft back there. My little pony(the initial one that the thread was about) Is still growing, I really don't have a clue how much longer she will be, vet says she is still in the normal range of size and that so far we have nothing to worry about. I will post some new pictures tonight of both of them. I see them every day so the pictures help me tell where the major changes have been. Thanks for chatting and the warm welcome!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Drifting liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Its a cold day for SpotsThey're nice looking boys for sure!Liked On: 11-30-2013, 07:24 PM
Posted On: 11-30-2013, 05:14 AMmysticdragon72 liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Does any one have a Palomino?mysticdragon your filly is stunning!!Liked On: 11-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2013, 03:37 AMexistentialpony liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Ellie & Emma 2013 Baby Bump Thread :)Wow they're humongous and looking awesome!! I say Ellie is having a filly. ;-) I know you've been busy but when you get time please share some pics of Psynny and Fae with us. :-)Liked On: 11-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Posted On: 10-28-2013, 02:19 AMsmrobs liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Have I mentioned lately...He's gorgeous!!Liked On: 11-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Posted On: 11-13-2013, 02:45 AMPenny4YourThoughts liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Hi, Just Wanted To Introduce Ourselves!Welcome, pretty girl!!Liked On: 11-13-2013, 07:18 AM
Posted On: 11-13-2013, 02:55 AMLindyPhoebeRuby liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Phoebe is officially a weaner lolThey're both adorable!!Liked On: 11-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Posted On: 11-12-2013, 12:44 AMaubie liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Post a Picture of Yourself! :)Here's a couple pics of me, first with Cheyenne 3 years ago and with Tequila 2 years ago. If the weather will ever cooperate i'll get some newer ones. Me and Cheyenne....Liked On: 11-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Posted On: 08-13-2013, 02:12 AMMarchingOn liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : 2011 Model Horses.Here's "my" 2 year old Tequila. She was foaled June 17th 2011. I need to get an accurate measurement on her, my best guess is she's around 14.2-14.3 hands. Tequila as a baby....Liked On: 11-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2013, 02:11 AMsteffijo29 liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : All I ever wanted was a real life Barbie horse!!Welcome to the forum!! Your horses are so pretty! I'm sorry to hear about Sisco's passing.Liked On: 10-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2013, 09:27 PMVLBUltraHot liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : New to the Forum! Excited for my 2014 foal :)Yes you're right! Sorrel to sorrel breedings always produce sorrel foals. I hope you get your filly with chrome. :-)Liked On: 10-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2013, 02:08 AMsteffijo29 liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Any Palominos out there?I adore palominos too! Here are "my" pally girls and boy, they all have the same mother. Tequila and King are full siblings. First is Cheyenne, who's 5 1/2, then Tequila, she's 28 months, and last...Liked On: 10-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Posted On: 10-17-2013, 01:20 AMMelzie71 liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Waiting...waiting.....for a foal.....341 days and counting!He's a cutie, congrats!!Liked On: 10-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Posted On: 10-27-2013, 09:08 PMRedTree liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : I think I've found the answerGreat pics!! Thanks for sharing!Liked On: 10-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Posted On: 10-28-2013, 02:01 AMVLBUltraHot liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : Howdy!I've, already said welcome to the forum but I'll say it again, Welcome!! ;-) Your horses are very pretty too!Liked On: 10-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Posted On: 10-27-2013, 09:29 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.