- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- Good morning Stan! Nice to hear from you. I googled that article. Very interesting. I had to print out a map of NZ to decipher exactly where you are. Ya know, usually I love extreme weather, but not this. We generally have such boring weather here, that when something exciting happens it just breaks the monotony! But this my friend is too much. I will keep watching.
Some of those other articles are fascinating too. Funny how life just goes on!
- Seems the "Good Ole Boys" club stretches all the way to NZ. It never fails to amaze me how people will defend the actions of one of their employees that causes such dangerous environments for the people around them.
I'm not sure about the laws there, but sure seems illegal to me what your barrister did. I would be interested in knowing why he decided to change it, but doubt that info will ever surface.
Somehow I failed to see your message from December. Please forgive for my nonresponse. I don't know how I missed it unless I got a new message alert and thought it was a pm.
Really appreciate the advice. No wonder you and Buggs are such a great team. Your use of equine psychology rather than force is probably why you are more like the dominant herdmate than a human handler. I love to watch you two dealing with each other. He probably thinks he's helping you with the garden. In his way of course. You know how horses are when they find a tasty treat. Maybe he meant to gather those tomatos for you, but was overcome by the temptation to turn it into a treat With horses, who knows!
Again, please forgive my failure to respond to your message. It was an innocent oversight (state of confusion lol) and I want you to know that I really appreciate your help. I will keep the advice in mind so I can apply when and if I ever find a suitable horse.
- Stan-I have a similar problem here in South Florida. Beauty yes, but the heat affects me too. HUMIDITY = passing out. Nothing really works, but the usual-Gatorade is good plus- plain water... From your part of the world I found a Christopher Jozy hat on Ebay. You can soak it in water & wear it immediately. (i'm looking for your photos---)
- About Stan
- Married with children. That should say it all. Those that have teenagers have also reared a horse.
- New Zealand
- Horse trekking, music, car racing
- Probation Officer
- Current Status
- Trying very hard to learn how to ride in a manner as not to make to much of a fool of myself.
- My blog foremyhorse.org you may enjoy the read. Its different.
- Home Page
- http://foremyhorse.org any interests, update weekly
- This Page
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Stan liked post by apachetears On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Nice place to ride! The grandson at seven was looking at my pictures and asked, "Paw Paw why do you like to take pictures of horse ears?" I looked and by Jove I had a lot of horse ears in my...Liked On: 06-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Posted On: 06-24-2015, 09:42 AMStan liked post by Change On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50And, since I know you will ask, and I know you love pictures: My house 660354 The old front yard 660346 Cally's night lot 660338Liked On: 06-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Posted On: 06-24-2015, 08:25 PMStan liked post by Roadyy On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Good Morning, All. Has anyone heard from MR? Hope he didn't get locked in the corn cellar or left at camp. Hopefully it's just life and nothing serious. Had some good storms here in the...Liked On: 06-24-2015, 07:01 AM
Posted On: 06-24-2015, 06:43 AMIBRiding, your mare looks a lot like Orion who I posted waaaayyy back last week sometime and his "wifey" Avalon. How big is she? (forgive me if you have already said & I missed it, you've seen this...Liked On: 06-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 10:51 PMStan, I know that "men"... she's a beech. :icon_rolleyes: Your Sw... whatever you called her will get better, then you can keep your bike and your horse. Don't give up your mate for the "men"...Liked On: 06-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 10:46 PMStanley A/H, surely not. Can't imagine Buggs letting go in that direction. Got that side car yet? You cannot leave Buggsy at home or that A/H term might be appropriate. Fine line to walk,...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 04:20 PMStan liked post by SueC On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Wrote this this morning and thought some of you might like it. http://www.coulstock.id.au/photos/rmsfront.jpg http://www.coulstock.id.au/photos/rmsrainbow.jpg A Winter Morning Frost...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 08:10 AMGood a.m. :) Yesterday was nice. They brought 3 horses hoping I would ride. I just wasn't feeling well enough and by the time they got here it was noon and very warm. The horse that they intended...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Posted On: 06-22-2015, 09:06 AMCeleste - I am so sorry to hear about your mothers. My thoughts are with you and your family... Stan - Harley's can so buck, and when they do, you'd wish you were on a horse. Be careful!Liked On: 06-21-2015, 06:48 AM
Posted On: 06-21-2015, 12:01 AMTJ, mr. WTW is also an up early person and a Workaholic. He still works full time as the parts mgr of a local Ford dealership. He has worked for Ford since he was 17. That means he has become the...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 10:27 PMStan liked post by tjtalon On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Too much sorrow in such a short time, Celeste...our hearts go out to you. Peace...from me to you. http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a493/tjtalon/TERRY-HP/peace_zpswh0drxbm.jpg~original...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 10:48 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 09:30 PMStan liked post by Blue On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40As a contrasting story (but this one also gave me goosebumps!), there was a quite famous metropolitan class horse called Just Silvertime in the late 1980s. Once his owner's car broke down on the...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 07:13 PMMy local channels come from Nashville. The weather folks on every channel are predicting the Feels Like could go as high as 105 by this coming Tuesday/Wednesday. Change's summation of being...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 08:33 AMStan liked post by corgi On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Hey everyone! We made it safely to South Carolina and the condo at Surfside Beach, just south of Myrtle Beach. Took us 7 hours. Our corgi, Wyatt, was so happy when we got here. Like us, he...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 02:57 PMEllen - I am so glad to see you are safe and sound. I hope you don't feel like we are meddling too much, but people here care about you. We understand that you may need a break from us, but if and...Liked On: 06-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Posted On: 06-20-2015, 11:18 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.