Red Gate Farm
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Thanks so much for that! I'm pretty obsessed with Tudor history, so figured I would do that. How do you start? Do you literally turn up in garb? I'll ask the local group is someone can take me under their wing. Is it ok to just create the persona you want? I was thinking a lower noble Tudor woman but I didn't want to just jump in as something if there is some etiquette I'm supposed to follow lol. I have no idea what avenue I want to go down but I'm thinking equestrian and maybe something like archery. I've only just started to look into it all, but it's a bit exciting What do you do?
- Hi, I noticed an old post from you saying you were a member of the sca. I'm thinking about joining as I've always fancied re-enactment but literally have no idea where to start and know nothing about it! I found my local group and have dropped them a message but I was wondering if you could tell me more? Thanks x
- Medieval group, she says, picking up a message sent months ago..anyone looking for a new horse? Doesn't this guy just SCREAM medieval at you? Price now reduced
- No I haven't tried Suitability. I have tried various commercial patterns though and altering them a bit to fit your form specifically comes from experience. I don't think the Suitability would be much different. I like the idea I can pick the material and the embellishments to create something unique for me, that no one else will have.
- About Red Gate Farm
- Alberta, Canada
- Horses, SCA, music, movies
- Executive Secretary
- Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Red Gate Farm liked post by Overread On thread : Mom Vs. Me???There is no right nor wrong in this so don't try to look for one as you'll get a billion different answers; most of which relate to peoples personal experiences only and are oft only correct answers...Liked On: Today, 11:57 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 06:54 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by waresbear On thread : Marriage issues =[I have been married almost 36 years. What you described there in your first post, is not conducive to a long, happy marriage. If he doesn't support you and make you feel good about yourself, you...Liked On: Today, 11:38 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 07:14 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by beau159 On thread : Working a Horse Twice in One Day?There's been many times when my horses get ridden twice in one day. I personally think it is good for their minds to get worked hard once in a while. But I do know not everyone agrees with that....Liked On: Today, 11:31 AM
Posted On: Today, 11:12 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Cynical25 On thread : Sewing Your Own Show ClothesAs Red Gate Farm said, it's a great idea to make a muslin/test garment from cheap fabric to get the fit just right before cutting into the good stuff. The beauty of sewing is that you can make...Liked On: Today, 10:54 AM
Posted On: Today, 10:52 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Change On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50My sister sent me this picture of her and the stagecoach at the Union Hotel in Los Alamos, CA. 643138 She also sent me another one, of her and ... Kurt Russell thigh to thigh on the...Liked On: Today, 10:10 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:53 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Sharpie On thread : Emaciated horse... Bute?Skinny as she is, I am betting she is on a specialized refeeding plan from the vet. It can take a couple weeks to just getting free choice hay and a month to full feeding when they've truly been...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:32 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 06:30 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by SirComet On thread : Sewing Your Own Show ClothesSuitAbility is definitely the best, with a HUGE range of options! I made my western shirt from that pattern (don't worry about my face in the first one, my boyfriend told me to smile and this is how...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 09:25 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Roman On thread : Any graphics artists? Looking to turn concept into logoI wanna see the finished art when it gets done! :DLiked On: Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:01 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by stevenson On thread : Other horses interfering with training timetie the horses to the fence , if it is a sturdy fence. if you have a lot of trees, trim the branches for head clearance, and use the trees as post.Liked On: Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 02:10 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by waresbear On thread : Other horses interfering with training timeCan't tie the loose horses to the trailer?Liked On: Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:53 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Speed Racer On thread : Do not buy a horse from Whitesgates Stables, Brant Broughton nr Sleaford!If you're going to court, you need to stop posting on social media sites until a judgment has been reached. Your postings could be used for a defamation suit against you. Not knowing both sides...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:26 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Cherie On thread : New Horse Creatig HUGE Problems!!We run both mares and gelding in our trail string. We trailer mixed loads ALL of the time. I can lead any horse off of any mare or gelding I own. BUT, it is a big enough problem enough times that...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:33 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by waresbear On thread : New Horse Creatig HUGE Problems!!We are talking about horses on their free time, not while I am riding. My horse competes with mares, geldings & stallions, he isn't pastured with them, ergo no attachment. I can trailer him with...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:50 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by NBEventer On thread : Does your horse wear matching tack? I would love to see!Im boring, sorry lol. I use black, navy and my highlight colour is gold. I like to stay clean and classy. http://i.imgur.com/oCTYR1I.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Vsk8m2C.jpgLiked On: 05-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Posted On: 01-02-2015, 07:03 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by MaximasMommy On thread : Marriage issues =[You're trying to please everyone, and sacrificing your sanity and happiness to do it. Your husband is going to be fine without you, your room mate is going to be fine without you. Even your horse...Liked On: 05-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Posted On: 05-19-2015, 07:19 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.