Red Gate Farm
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Thanks so much for that! I'm pretty obsessed with Tudor history, so figured I would do that. How do you start? Do you literally turn up in garb? I'll ask the local group is someone can take me under their wing. Is it ok to just create the persona you want? I was thinking a lower noble Tudor woman but I didn't want to just jump in as something if there is some etiquette I'm supposed to follow lol. I have no idea what avenue I want to go down but I'm thinking equestrian and maybe something like archery. I've only just started to look into it all, but it's a bit exciting What do you do?
- Hi, I noticed an old post from you saying you were a member of the sca. I'm thinking about joining as I've always fancied re-enactment but literally have no idea where to start and know nothing about it! I found my local group and have dropped them a message but I was wondering if you could tell me more? Thanks x
- Medieval group, she says, picking up a message sent months ago..anyone looking for a new horse? Doesn't this guy just SCREAM medieval at you? Price now reduced
- No I haven't tried Suitability. I have tried various commercial patterns though and altering them a bit to fit your form specifically comes from experience. I don't think the Suitability would be much different. I like the idea I can pick the material and the embellishments to create something unique for me, that no one else will have.
- About Red Gate Farm
- Alberta, Canada
- Horses, SCA, music, movies
- Executive Secretary
- Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Red Gate Farm liked post by Left Hand Percherons On thread : Getting Foals Tommorow!!A 6 month old can not balance in a trailer tied. Remove the center divider, back your trailer up to the gate, halter the foals (I like them haltered in case of an emergency but not necessary), drive...Liked On: Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 11:02 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by ponypile On thread : New Rescue - Guess breed :)My guess is standardbred.Liked On: Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Posted On: 07-24-2014, 01:58 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by squirrelfood On thread : Please help, quick question need ideasEvolution of the modern saddle?Liked On: Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:48 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by DuffyDuck On thread : NervousBreathe. I have EXACTLY the same problem. I was fine on other people's horses, but a wreck on my 4yo. So, a friend rode mine and put me on her ancient 20yo packer horse and we went out. When I...Liked On: 10-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Posted On: 10-23-2014, 07:42 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by jaydee On thread : Ghosts and things that go bump in the nightThat's weird ^^^because when we had two small dogs they each had a toy to play with. Snoopy was always trying to steal Katie's toy so after she died we gave it to him and he refused to have anything...Liked On: 10-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Posted On: 10-20-2014, 03:46 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Eolith On thread : Who do you listen to...Wow, if you've had so many different vets, I'm surprised that there aren't at least two of them that are thinking along the same lines. In terms of a treatment plan, if I didn't have that strong...Liked On: 10-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Posted On: 10-20-2014, 12:53 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by EdmontonHorseGal On thread : Is this not the coolest trailer ever???i'd fix it up to be a cool looking tack shed or fun little bunkhouse for kids/guests. that way you don't have to put all the work and money into it to be road/horse hauling worthy. paint it up a...Liked On: 10-16-2014, 04:17 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 06:31 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by squirrelfood On thread : Horse Worth ThreadActually........any horse is worth whatever you can get someone to pay for it. No more; no less.Liked On: 10-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Posted On: 10-16-2014, 03:21 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by LadyDreamer On thread : Easing a friends grief. Is this a good idea?The bracelet is a MUCH better idea. As much as you think you know, you don't understand the connection these two share. Each connection between horse and owner is different. A letter from YOU would...Liked On: 10-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 04:03 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by NorthernMama On thread : Easing a friends grief. Is this a good idea?I don't think anyone can answer that for you. You know your friend; we don't. Personally, I like everyone to stay out of my business. But, many many people like the comfort from others. I think...Liked On: 10-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 11:43 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Ebby On thread : Bot Block CommentI actually use a men's shaving razor to take the bots off my mare! :PLiked On: 10-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 04:10 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by DuffyDuck On thread : Childless rantI was a c-section baby (MASSIVE head) and my mother couldn't produce milk... and I turned out alright. A bit loopy, but alright ;)Liked On: 10-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 07:22 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by alexischristina On thread : How bad is "bad"What kind of association are you with? Unfortunately, even if their pens were considered abusive you just removed all of the evidence and the authorities won't be able to step in and do anything...Liked On: 10-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Posted On: 10-14-2014, 11:29 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : I don't want to sell...but should I?By "gallop" do you mean a flat-out gallop or do you mean cantering (the gait between a trot and a true gallop)? If you mean a true gallop, it begs the question 1) why do you feel the need to ride...Liked On: 10-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Posted On: 10-14-2014, 02:46 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.