Red Gate Farm
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Thanks so much for that! I'm pretty obsessed with Tudor history, so figured I would do that. How do you start? Do you literally turn up in garb? I'll ask the local group is someone can take me under their wing. Is it ok to just create the persona you want? I was thinking a lower noble Tudor woman but I didn't want to just jump in as something if there is some etiquette I'm supposed to follow lol. I have no idea what avenue I want to go down but I'm thinking equestrian and maybe something like archery. I've only just started to look into it all, but it's a bit exciting What do you do?
- Hi, I noticed an old post from you saying you were a member of the sca. I'm thinking about joining as I've always fancied re-enactment but literally have no idea where to start and know nothing about it! I found my local group and have dropped them a message but I was wondering if you could tell me more? Thanks x
- Medieval group, she says, picking up a message sent months ago..anyone looking for a new horse? Doesn't this guy just SCREAM medieval at you? Price now reduced
- No I haven't tried Suitability. I have tried various commercial patterns though and altering them a bit to fit your form specifically comes from experience. I don't think the Suitability would be much different. I like the idea I can pick the material and the embellishments to create something unique for me, that no one else will have.
- About Red Gate Farm
- Alberta, Canada
- Horses, SCA, music, movies
- Executive Secretary
- Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Red Gate Farm liked post by Cherie On thread : Stop biting!It is just so simple to carry a nail in your pocket if you are around a 'nippy' horse. I just 'set them up'. I hold them with my hand between myself and the horse. I simply let the horse run...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:48 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by SpiritxRider On thread : Is it a scam?Yeah, we did the Google Search thing and didn't find anything suspicious. But we have come to a conclusion. We will not be purchasing the horse. Thanks for all of your feedback- such a beautiful...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:44 AM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 05:16 PMRode tonight for someone. They said they thought their horse would just be a jerk until warmer weather. Many do sure get frisky. But no need to be jerks about it. Anyway, it was 14 out when...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Posted On: 11-25-2015, 09:11 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by bsms On thread : I know he meant well . . ."the same guy who was telling a newbie rider that it was a myth that you can control the direction of a horse with just your seat" Depends on what you mean by control the direction. Slide over...Liked On: 11-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Posted On: 11-24-2015, 03:55 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by natisha On thread : To take Legal Action or Not???? This lady abused my horse!If you don't like theses questions you really won't like the ones you'll be asked in Court.Liked On: 11-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Posted On: 11-25-2015, 06:01 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by waresbear On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Wow, poor guy anndankev! Your grandson is a cutey, looks so happy and ready to go! Winter has arrived here, full force, foot of snow, deep freeze, *sigh. Pulled Scotty & Otis' shoes, I might leave...Liked On: 11-25-2015, 11:01 AM
Posted On: 11-24-2015, 09:35 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by gypsygirl On thread : Giving a Ribbon away?I think the owner only gets the ribbon if they pay you to ride the horse, not the other way around ! Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 11-23-2015, 01:04 PM
Posted On: 11-22-2015, 11:04 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by aubie On thread : Ugh..can I vent really quick?I haven't been here for awhile and didn't think I would post again but saw yours and thought I would comment. First you are not wrong or being a brat for feeling this way. Health care is hard...Liked On: 11-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2015, 11:48 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Golden Horse On thread : Working with a Friend's Horse, Weird and Serious Vices, Please HelpJust picking up one small point, none of my horses at home here have had grain since Ooohh probably March or April, they just hang out in a field, and eat, you know grass, and now have a round bale,...Liked On: 11-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Posted On: 11-18-2015, 11:12 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by elle1959 On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Spotted Saddle Horse mare, 8 years old, 15.3 hands (I think). Couldn't resist her. Single-footed gait, smooth as butter. Vet check is Wednesday and, assuming all goes well, delivery on Friday. ...Liked On: 11-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Posted On: 11-16-2015, 10:12 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by whisperbaby22 On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Maybe I'm galloping behind the herd, but I just discovered this handy flash and it's made my life so much easier. It attaches to my metal cans in my feed room, to my metal feeder. Here it is...Liked On: 11-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Posted On: 11-15-2015, 10:22 PMI'm back in Wyoming. Friends in MT were preg testing yesterday and today. About 25 miles from my place up there. No power or buildings on their place yet, so I put them all up and cooked...Liked On: 11-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Posted On: 11-15-2015, 01:59 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Avna On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50I have to lie down now.Liked On: 11-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Posted On: 11-14-2015, 10:52 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Change On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Oi! Miss a few day around here ... who says we're old an slow??? Thanks to Java, my 3.9GPA dropped to a 3.87. I hated Hated HATED it. I learned to code in Basic on a Trash80 with 4...Liked On: 11-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Posted On: 11-14-2015, 10:32 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by bsms On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Folks in Montana and Wyoming tend to think 100 miles is acceptable for going to get groceries. A friend in Utah needed to think things over, and also had a green horse. So he rode 25 miles to...Liked On: 11-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Posted On: 11-14-2015, 10:49 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.