Red Gate Farm
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Thanks so much for that! I'm pretty obsessed with Tudor history, so figured I would do that. How do you start? Do you literally turn up in garb? I'll ask the local group is someone can take me under their wing. Is it ok to just create the persona you want? I was thinking a lower noble Tudor woman but I didn't want to just jump in as something if there is some etiquette I'm supposed to follow lol. I have no idea what avenue I want to go down but I'm thinking equestrian and maybe something like archery. I've only just started to look into it all, but it's a bit exciting What do you do?
- Hi, I noticed an old post from you saying you were a member of the sca. I'm thinking about joining as I've always fancied re-enactment but literally have no idea where to start and know nothing about it! I found my local group and have dropped them a message but I was wondering if you could tell me more? Thanks x
- Medieval group, she says, picking up a message sent months ago..anyone looking for a new horse? Doesn't this guy just SCREAM medieval at you? Price now reduced
- No I haven't tried Suitability. I have tried various commercial patterns though and altering them a bit to fit your form specifically comes from experience. I don't think the Suitability would be much different. I like the idea I can pick the material and the embellishments to create something unique for me, that no one else will have.
- About Red Gate Farm
- Alberta, Canada
- Horses, SCA, music, movies
- Executive Secretary
- If you really want it, you'll make it happen; if you don't, you'll make excuses.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Red Gate Farm liked post by christeniii On thread : Mustang Stallion with severely overgrown feetEnded up backing out. Family decided I was too young to try and take on this big of a responsibility, a young stud with awful feet. Apparently the man scheduled him for a farrier visit before he gets...Liked On: 08-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Posted On: 08-27-2014, 10:54 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Taffy Clayton On thread : We've Tried Everything! What Can We Do?Don't ride him in the arena, Problem solved!Liked On: 08-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Posted On: 12-29-2013, 05:44 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by KsKatt On thread : Road Riding AccidentIseul, there have been some new thoughts about how there are many drivers that have no courtesy and that riders are stuck with having to do all the thinking. I don't think anybody read or took my...Liked On: 08-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Posted On: 08-03-2014, 08:19 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : "Flare" - Top Secret Kicker UpdateShe's going to grow up lovely, just like her mom!Liked On: 08-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Posted On: 07-17-2014, 01:41 AMEverything except 30 bales of hay I am grabbing now Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 08-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Posted On: 08-21-2014, 03:55 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Amba1027 On thread : Want my horse back/lessee claiming I owe her board.Just go get the horse. What is she going to do? She doesn't own the mare. You do, and I assume you have the paperwork to prove it. She has nothing saying you agreed to give her money for anything....Liked On: 08-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Posted On: 06-17-2014, 10:28 AMI AM MOVING HIM TOMORROW MORNING! I am so so so excited! And they know the Kokals, the family I bought him from! I'm so happy! Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 08-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Posted On: 08-20-2014, 08:13 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by EdmontonHorseGal On thread : Leaving my barni would suggest keeping everything but a couple days feed for your horse home with you until you move, and bring feed out as necessary. yeah, pain in the bum, but then she has no complaints on you...Liked On: 08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Posted On: 08-15-2014, 01:05 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by southwardkiwi On thread : hubby waiting for wife(light hearted)http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa446/southwardkiwi2/10622790_10154500005335224_6470735001770542236_n.jpg...Liked On: 08-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Posted On: 08-21-2014, 02:51 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by aspin231 On thread : A REALLY weird question.You could ask this kid. 501562Liked On: 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Posted On: 08-20-2014, 02:46 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by beau159 On thread : Red is officially a 2D barrel horse! *happy dance*Went to a local jackpot tonight. Very happy with how Red worked. Someone smoked a 15.2- in the first heat. That was actually the only 1D run. Red clocked a 16.6- to land 10th out of 31 entries,...Liked On: 08-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Posted On: 08-14-2014, 10:15 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by beau159 On thread : Barrel Racer and Rodeo Helmets opinion?It is a personal choice. I won't look down on anyone for not wearing one, just as I expect not to be looked down upon for choosing to wear one. I took Red to a few amateur rodeos this year,...Liked On: 08-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Posted On: 08-18-2014, 03:49 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Saddlebag On thread : Naughty pasture friend, what would you do?It's not attention he's craving but trying to go with your horse. Always carry a lunge whip and use it to drive him off. Just swing it side to side. Should he walk into it and gets a whack he won't...Liked On: 08-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Posted On: 08-16-2014, 06:54 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by EliRose On thread : The Move To MontanaIf you were unaware, my gelding and I are getting ready to move from New Jersey to Montana for school this week. I fly out Wednesday and he is being shipped sometime between now and the 30th,...Liked On: 08-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Posted On: 08-18-2014, 03:16 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Druydess On thread : Obsidian's New Horse FarmAfter years of unsatisfactory, and unethical dealings with pathological barn owners, and so-called (incompetent) trainers, I am relieved to share some pics of our new property- though not as relieved...Liked On: 08-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Posted On: 08-18-2014, 12:57 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.