Red Gate Farm
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Thanks so much for that! I'm pretty obsessed with Tudor history, so figured I would do that. How do you start? Do you literally turn up in garb? I'll ask the local group is someone can take me under their wing. Is it ok to just create the persona you want? I was thinking a lower noble Tudor woman but I didn't want to just jump in as something if there is some etiquette I'm supposed to follow lol. I have no idea what avenue I want to go down but I'm thinking equestrian and maybe something like archery. I've only just started to look into it all, but it's a bit exciting What do you do?
- Hi, I noticed an old post from you saying you were a member of the sca. I'm thinking about joining as I've always fancied re-enactment but literally have no idea where to start and know nothing about it! I found my local group and have dropped them a message but I was wondering if you could tell me more? Thanks x
- Medieval group, she says, picking up a message sent months ago..anyone looking for a new horse? Doesn't this guy just SCREAM medieval at you? Price now reduced
- No I haven't tried Suitability. I have tried various commercial patterns though and altering them a bit to fit your form specifically comes from experience. I don't think the Suitability would be much different. I like the idea I can pick the material and the embellishments to create something unique for me, that no one else will have.
- About Red Gate Farm
- Alberta, Canada
- Horses, SCA, music, movies
- Executive Secretary
- Current Status
- looking forward to this new year and what it might bring!
- If you really want it, you'll make it happen; if you don't, you'll make excuses.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Red Gate Farm liked post by tinyliny On thread : Meet Esperanza! My first horse!Looks like you picked a winner! and to think a forum member helped you find her.Liked On: 04-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Posted On: 04-13-2014, 07:58 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by jmike On thread : DD's attitude problem meets Dixie's attitude problemyeah .. i think that is the biggest lesson i have learned as a father this year ... i can ease up on chores, and i can ease up on restrictions, but i cannot give a single inch on attitude or...Liked On: 04-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Posted On: 04-11-2014, 11:22 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Dustbunny On thread : DD's attitude problem meets Dixie's attitude problemI think that is about the age when one feels like it would be a good idea to dig a post hole and stick them head first in it and leave them there until they are old enough to leave home! Stick to...Liked On: 04-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Posted On: 04-11-2014, 11:09 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by SullysRider On thread : ~Help Me Choose A Horse!~Do you have a trainer helping you choose a horse? I would seek the advice of your trainer since they know you better than we do. Honestly I would pass on the OTTB since this is going to be your first...Liked On: 04-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Posted On: 04-10-2014, 01:23 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Nickers2002 On thread : Skinny Up! The Rider Wellness and Weight Loss Thread!Ok. I think I'm getting it now. This winter was hard and with it being severely cold out I didn't do much. On Monday I started working out on the Wii fit again and am loving the boxing. I really...Liked On: 04-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Posted On: 04-10-2014, 10:55 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by Canterklutz On thread : I feel so plain it makes me cryI had a friend who was quite frankly very below average with a huge hooked nose who thought she was the most beautiful person ever. She married an incredibly attractive man and had very beautiful...Liked On: 04-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Posted On: 04-10-2014, 01:53 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by mslady254 On thread : Wonderful First Ride of the SeasonWhoo-Hooo! good for you...sounds great ! I'm going to steal the term 'fraidy lady'... LOL I am an out of shape fraidy-lady,too !! had my first trail ride of the season last week, and except for him...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Posted On: 04-09-2014, 11:37 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by gramdee On thread : lethal white?Angel's sire we were told was a black solid.... dam is overo.... now we know the sire is actually a black overo. Angel was only 12 hrs old. We let her go humanelyLiked On: 04-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Posted On: 04-08-2014, 04:24 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by kiltsrhott On thread : I feel so plain it makes me cryI am not an overly attractive woman either. I'm very average, with not much of a figure, brown, frizzy hair and brown eyes. I had a terrible acne problem when I was a teenager and it still hasn't...Liked On: 04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Posted On: 04-09-2014, 10:38 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by KigerQueen On thread : Jess Louisiana Blue, QH stallion - is he just a brown?Looks like a champagne gene in the woodpile. Here are some of their eyes http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l611/cowgirl2die4/DSC06224.jpg ...Liked On: 04-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Posted On: 04-07-2014, 10:25 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : Money saving tips anyone?I rotate my clothing and boots. I start out using them for dress while they're new and by the time the last pair of barn boots or jeans gets beyond repair, the new ones have faded or gotten kind of...Liked On: 04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Posted On: 04-08-2014, 09:30 AMRed Gate Farm liked post by rotes Pferd On thread : Latest Commissions :DWell! I've been busy to say the least! Anywho, Here's some new art of mine :DD I DO take requests, I made like a SUPER OLD post about it but that was forever ago ahahaha. 409002 This is...Liked On: 04-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Posted On: 04-07-2014, 02:39 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by SouthernTrails On thread : Embarrassed in restaurantSeriously? After 39 post you add this? She stopped in the middle of her prayer and said that? If she really did that, then she was being rude, but since I was not a fly on the wall at the...Liked On: 04-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Posted On: 04-06-2014, 12:16 PMRed Gate Farm liked post by NorthernMama On thread : The joys of selling a horse....*pushy people*Daddy sounds as spoiled as the daughter. He couldn't have what he wanted, therefore it's all your fault! What an idiot.Liked On: 03-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Posted On: 03-27-2014, 07:39 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.