- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- I'm getting serious about writing the book of the last years effort to get justice. My proof is all documented and now filed before the high court. It is 12 months on 3 March when I laid the first complaint and they have been running but never dealing with the issues hence the court action but the run around has made me think along the lines of an online book. Have already started to work out the chapters and the court hearing would be the final chapter. Its a book on the effort for justice and the avoidance of others to take responsibility. One of my thoughts was to write in a manner each chapter would be an event and description of what has happened then the question. You decide. Meaning has the law been broken?. Is a cover up happening? It has, but calling them to justice is costing mega bucks.
- About Blue
- I love to ride and never really know what to say in these things!
- Camp Verde, Az
- Horses, dogs, camping, horses, dogs, family, horses, dogs, friends, horses, dogs.
- currently homemaker and chief stall raker
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- AA: I am not an early eater. Never eat a breakfast and 1 in ten days I eat lunch. I like a dinner between 6 & 7 and not a huge meal. Eating like that at noon was the most vegetative day in a long...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:22 AMGood a.m.:-) Sounds like everyone was full as a tick at bed time last night. Yeah, me too. I slept like a log. Don't think I turned over during the night. AA The restaurant sounds like it was...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 08:24 AMBlue liked post by tjtalon On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Catching up & reading about everyones' day yesterday... Sounds like all had full & happy days. I smiled at Remali's post, because that's just what I did: watched Macy's parade & National Dog Show...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 08:03 AMCorgi: The videos were so great, sure hope you can post a link to the whole episode. Sorry arrangements for your DM are strained. But how great that she is progressing so well. Sounds like the recent...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 11:32 PMWe just finished the evening meal; smoked ham, sweet potato casserole with pecans, and a bit of corn - MR style corn that is :wink: The restaurant was very interesting. Italian place with lots of...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 10:53 PMBlue liked post by corgi On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to hubby's parents' house as always. Lots of people but no drama this year which was nice. I am driving back to MD tomorrow to...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 10:06 PMGood Evening All: We ate at noon at SIL's, I just woke up. Got home @ 4:30pm and had to nap till 8:00pm. I tried to limit food and sort of did okay. Eating that early in the day did me in....Liked On: 11-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 09:23 PMBlue liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Had a fantastic meal.. 19 people total there, ranging in age from just over a year to just shy of 91. I ate enough calories for 6 meals and laughed off at least one meal's worth. Came home and...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 07:48 PMBlue liked post by Celeste On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! I have been cooking all day. The kids are due here in an hour. Next time maybe we should eat out.............Liked On: 11-26-2015, 11:00 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 05:51 PMOh boy! It's hard to keep up! Happy thanksgiving again to everyone! It seems we all have so much to be thankful for, especially for each other. Stan - I am sorry to hear things aren't going...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:59 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 01:26 PMThe Icelandic horses are unique Iceland. Small horses, likely of Mongllian origin or type were first introduced t Iceland by the Vikings in the 8th - 9th century. Other, larger European and Spanish...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:57 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 01:12 PMBlue liked post by Stan On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40As soon as I finish the cout issues I'm gone. Its only 8 weeks and I'm on my tour of NZ on the bikes I can keep a low prifile for that time and start looking for another property only need a couple...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 01:02 PMHappy Thanksgiving to all our friends to the south!! DD and I are now home from our trip. It was fantastic!!! Iceland is breathtakingly beautiful with a rich culture and history. Icelanders are...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:55 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 12:54 PMBlue liked post by Remali On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here! I hope everyone has a safe, and happy day. I'm at home with my two dogs, Maddie and Bailey, realxing. We're watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:37 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 11:56 AMGood a.m.:-) Happy Thanksgiving to ya all:loveshower::loveshower::loveshower: Stanley I am sorry about the situation. I would keep the horse and keep the bike. Life is too short. My animals...Liked On: 11-26-2015, 10:36 PM
Posted On: 11-26-2015, 10:35 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 AM.