- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- I'm getting serious about writing the book of the last years effort to get justice. My proof is all documented and now filed before the high court. It is 12 months on 3 March when I laid the first complaint and they have been running but never dealing with the issues hence the court action but the run around has made me think along the lines of an online book. Have already started to work out the chapters and the court hearing would be the final chapter. Its a book on the effort for justice and the avoidance of others to take responsibility. One of my thoughts was to write in a manner each chapter would be an event and description of what has happened then the question. You decide. Meaning has the law been broken?. Is a cover up happening? It has, but calling them to justice is costing mega bucks.
- About Blue
- I love to ride and never really know what to say in these things!
- Camp Verde, Az
- Horses, dogs, camping, horses, dogs, family, horses, dogs, friends, horses, dogs.
- currently homemaker and chief stall raker
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Thank you AA I think he still looks thin. Im used to quarter horses who never showed ribs, even when with a heavy show jumping schedule. The fact that I can see Nike's ribs all the time makes me...Liked On: Today, 10:00 AM
Posted On: Today, 09:50 AMSounds like you are off and running TJ. It's always exhausting and a little nerve racking when you start a new job. Hope you get some horse time soon. YAY Muffin! He def looks more Belgian...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:27 PMIst training day was as rather expected; a bit overwhelmed (augmented by lack of sleep...geez, a huge building, hope to lost feel lost really soon). Lots of info/details, plus where to meld & handle...Liked On: Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 08:27 PMLoving cleaning to Billy Joel 8-)Liked On: Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 02:26 PMAA, sorry about all the trouble with phones you have been dealing with. Glad Sir Atlas of Studleyville Muffintop is showing signs of settling down to find a place in your heart. The eating slow could...Liked On: Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:23 AMTJ: So happy to hear your day went well. It sounds like you can find a good place there and be happy in what you do. You are going in at full speed, getting all your online education and testing...Liked On: Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:13 AMBlue liked post by Eole On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Roadyy, glad your cousin's heart is fine. Ellen, that's a nice bit with different possible rein set ups. I think you did a fine job introducting the new bit. HP, wishing good weather for your...Liked On: 10-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 09:58 PMIt was a good orientation session, really was. Very detailed & organized. Can't say the name of the company public, but will say that it's nationwide & seems to be a very good company. Anyway...did a...Liked On: 10-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 07:25 PMHi all, got caught up just now. Got home an hour-ish ago...pretty wiped out, not the w/being at the orientation, but rush hour across town & back, morning & late afternoon (traffic is always bad,...Liked On: 10-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 07:01 PMSo, I now have a new phone with a corresponding new phone bill. The keyboard is making sounds which is horrible. I need to find that setting fast. Can I just say now I don't like it? I...Liked On: 10-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 07:19 PMSo what his freebie deal did for you his charming good looks has done for all who have met him. lol I put my money on him staying with you as with the gelding he will become a melted butter in...Liked On: 10-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 03:42 PMExactly right!! Make them pay in labor for their board (even if you really like having them there:wink:)Liked On: 10-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 12:22 PMBlue liked post by Celeste On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40What you need (and what I need) is to figure out a way to get the people that live in the house to actually clean it.Liked On: 10-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2015, 11:33 AMBlue liked post by ellen hays On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40HP You are not a bad chicken momma. I will fess up and tell you that I didn't secure my girls after they roosted one night. If something had come along, they would have been at its mercy. We...Liked On: 10-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Posted On: 10-07-2015, 08:58 PMBlue liked post by corgi On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Hey everyone! Rick, glad your cousin's heart is ok. Tj- excited to hear a report about your orientation tomorrow. Ellen- glad Peaches likes her bit! HP- sunday sounds like fun!Liked On: 10-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Posted On: 10-07-2015, 08:53 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.