- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- I'm getting serious about writing the book of the last years effort to get justice. My proof is all documented and now filed before the high court. It is 12 months on 3 March when I laid the first complaint and they have been running but never dealing with the issues hence the court action but the run around has made me think along the lines of an online book. Have already started to work out the chapters and the court hearing would be the final chapter. Its a book on the effort for justice and the avoidance of others to take responsibility. One of my thoughts was to write in a manner each chapter would be an event and description of what has happened then the question. You decide. Meaning has the law been broken?. Is a cover up happening? It has, but calling them to justice is costing mega bucks.
- About Blue
- I love to ride and never really know what to say in these things!
- Camp Verde, Az
- Horses, dogs, camping, horses, dogs, family, horses, dogs, friends, horses, dogs.
- currently homemaker and chief stall raker
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Blue liked post by Saddlebag On thread : Being married to a non-horsey person :shock::shock:A friend's hubby took a job a few thousand mlles away which meant gone 6 wks at a time. One kid was gone, the other soon. She bo't a horse. Hubby had always asked her to wait until they could afford...Liked On: Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:16 PMBlue liked post by ellen hays On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40HP I am sorry that happened. I truly understand the disappointment. You have a wonderful goal and I know you will reach it. This is a bump in the road. I am glad that you didn't get hurt. Keep your...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:00 PMBlue liked post by Saskia On thread : Being married to a non-horsey person :shock::shock:It sounds like he is worried about how having a horse will affect his life, and his responsibilities and probably also how it will change you. Maybe instead of looking at keeping your horse on...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 08:56 PMBlue liked post by Cordillera Cowboy On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50Happy birthday!Liked On: Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 08:28 PMBlue liked post by Corporal On thread : Being married to a non-horsey person :shock::shock:Not sure what to say. DH of 35 years married like riding when we met. I do the lion's share of the work and training, but he decided that we could afford our horses when he found a hobby that...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:54 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:23 PMOH!!! WOW!!! I'm a yearling now! I was a weanling yesterday. :-)Liked On: Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:24 PMI had a three day weekend, and all three days were nice... warm but not to hot. So did I go riding? No. So what DID I do, you ask? The backyard got grazed and mowed (by horse and...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:22 PMBlue liked post by ASLacey On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40I'm working on the confidence thing ... reading books and trying to find out what it is that makes me a timid rider/timid on the ground ... I think I am a "horse pleaser" ... I want Sunny to...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:22 PMBlue liked post by cowgirllinda1952 On thread : Being married to a non-horsey person :shock::shock:Maybe point out that your son has football, and you and your daughter need a mother/daughter activity to participate in. I don't recall your saying how old she is. Is she too old to sit on daddy's...Liked On: Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 06:07 PMBlue liked post by Koolio On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Sue - Sam is Clyde x Appy. He is likely a PMU baby as there were still PMU farms in the province around the time he was foaled out. As I look back at the pictures I posted, it is hard to believe...Liked On: Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:49 PMBlue liked post by megrazzleberry On thread : Horses tail falling out in chunks?Two pics of the tail and as per your request one of baby!Liked On: Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 03:44 PMBlue liked post by natisha On thread : Horses tail falling out in chunks?Too early to tell but if the follicles were killed & fell off, probably not. It's like a diabetic person who loses circulation to toes, they turn black & fall off. But... nature has a way of...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:36 AMBlue liked post by Stan On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40If worming is some way off try getting some dried rough ground garlic and start feeding in his food. A small amount until he gets used to the taste. Then up the dose and watch the results. The worms...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2015, 06:56 PMBlue liked post by SueC On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40I love the feathers, and the mane goes with them! :-) Wow, I've seen photos of Sam before but the top photo there makes me wonder is there any Shire Horse or Clydie in his pedigree? What exactly...Liked On: Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 09:40 AMBlue liked post by NickerMaker71 On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40TJ, in regards to how Rainn contracted conjunctivitis....i read an article from Equus, and it stated that any irratant could cause the horse to rub it's eye say on it's leg and then subsequent...Liked On: Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:08 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.