- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- I'm getting serious about writing the book of the last years effort to get justice. My proof is all documented and now filed before the high court. It is 12 months on 3 March when I laid the first complaint and they have been running but never dealing with the issues hence the court action but the run around has made me think along the lines of an online book. Have already started to work out the chapters and the court hearing would be the final chapter. Its a book on the effort for justice and the avoidance of others to take responsibility. One of my thoughts was to write in a manner each chapter would be an event and description of what has happened then the question. You decide. Meaning has the law been broken?. Is a cover up happening? It has, but calling them to justice is costing mega bucks.
- About Blue
- I love to ride and never really know what to say in these things!
- Camp Verde, Az
- Horses, dogs, camping, horses, dogs, family, horses, dogs, friends, horses, dogs.
- currently homemaker and chief stall raker
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Sue: beautiful pictures!! Love the big hollow tree! Could shelter a horse and rider from a storm in there:D I'll try and drive up the mountain and get you some pictures, but no climbing mountains...Liked On: 08-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Posted On: 08-30-2015, 11:24 PMI had a nice day today. DH and I spent a good bit of time just hanging out hiding from the rain. We had a nice lunch and then spent time playing some music. I also did a major water change and...Liked On: 08-30-2015, 10:46 PM
Posted On: 08-30-2015, 09:40 PMBlue liked post by corgi On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40We fed Isabella and Blue their grain within a few feet of one another on Friday night. They have come a long way since he arrived in November. Neither one even looked at the other's pile of grain. ...Liked On: 08-30-2015, 06:44 PM
Posted On: 08-30-2015, 05:27 PMBlue liked post by ellen hays On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Good a.m.:happydance: Yesterday was an exceptional day. Went and got Peaches to take her to the barn to groom and saddle her. After saddling her, I took her to the mounting block and got on. Me...Liked On: 08-29-2015, 01:57 PM
Posted On: 08-29-2015, 08:19 AMBlue liked post by walkinthewalk On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50I am seeing this perpetual/never ending lesson thing more and more on the forums. It seems to me that "trainers" have found a way to needlessly brainwash people into thinking they will always need...Liked On: 08-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Posted On: 08-29-2015, 07:42 AMWOW Celeste 50 mpg is amazing! Is it a hybrid? Not really familiar with that style of car. I was proud of my subie getting 27mpg... We need pictures!! Wonderful news on the job!! I hope you...Liked On: 08-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Posted On: 08-28-2015, 03:50 PMBlue liked post by Textan49 On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50I think it is some of both Change. I was always strong willed and liked being as self sufficient as I could be, regardless of what it was. That hasn't changed any. Yeah, you do have an eye on "the...Liked On: 08-28-2015, 03:14 PM
Posted On: 08-28-2015, 02:52 PMOn my news, have a "new-to-me" shoer coming out to assess Dreamer's hooves and this guy fits horses for Eaasyboots!! I am so excited to finally be able to try some boots on the horses :loveshower: ...Liked On: 08-28-2015, 01:17 PM
Posted On: 08-28-2015, 12:15 PMBlue liked post by Smilie On thread : Getting my horse to stand still when tiedThis post started out, asking about standing while tied. Ground tying is a separate skill, and not a replacement for standing tied I teach my horses both Far as ground tying, get 'whoa' first. If...Liked On: 08-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Posted On: 08-28-2015, 12:16 AMBlue liked post by Cherie On thread : Getting my horse to stand still when tiedTie her up when you have all day and let her stand tied without any contact with you or anyone else. DO NOT use cross-ties for this. Tie her high in a safe place and just let her stand tied until...Liked On: 08-28-2015, 01:08 AM
Posted On: 08-25-2015, 10:58 AMBlue liked post by bsms On thread : Horse Talk for people over 50On this forum, many of us OWN the "cruise ship"...or several of them. Got a small fleet out back! :cheers:Liked On: 08-28-2015, 12:57 AM
Posted On: 08-28-2015, 12:42 AMBlue liked post by Happy Place On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40YAY I have today off. Getting my hari cut, checking out furniture from the warehouse at work and playing with Nike. Lesson tomorrow and my first PAYCHECK!!!!! This weekend the truck hunt will be...Liked On: 08-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Posted On: 08-27-2015, 11:57 AMBlue liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Overall it did really well for a truck. When really bad weather was expected (which is likely all winter there for you!), I would throw a couple bales of old straw in the bed and wet them down for...Liked On: 08-26-2015, 10:35 PM
Posted On: 08-26-2015, 09:12 PMBlue liked post by Twalker On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40I would not be a happy camper at all. If she wants to do the meeting, she should have two scheduled in order to accommidate the different shifts. It also sounds like she plans her time off and gets...Liked On: 08-26-2015, 10:52 AM
Posted On: 08-26-2015, 10:16 AMPeople do not understand that horses are the center of the universe. When I was a young, single woman, my parents talked me into going on a date with one of their very boring acquaintances. He met...Liked On: 08-26-2015, 09:28 AM
Posted On: 08-26-2015, 08:47 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.