- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- ...& if it is her, that's not just 'bipolar', there's more to it than that. It's baiting too, and I noticed 'sonny' was a male from Rhode Island... Don't know whether it should be acknowledged about the 'likes', as if she's turned 'troll', it might be a way of catching her out in future too.
I'm going to suggest jsc might look up that 'tender footed' thread for some tips...
- Never watched that show, but heard plenty about it on the local tv station. They say majority was filmed in and around Albuquerque.
Lago di Garda used to be THE holiday destination for Germans in the 70's lol. Then 80's and 90's it was Tuscany, everybody who had money bought a house there. We went 2004, and we loved it. Hubby went to Korea(work)I stayed in Italy, no way I would bring my animals to Korea...they eat everything there lol.
- Hello! Much amused by your PM! Love your menagerie, and found Blusmar. Still alive? And do you have your story anywhere here - which I expect would be a novel, if you wrote about all those animals? Hyperlink me anything like that, bitte bitte danke! Wie kommt eine Deutsche nach Amerika (mit dem Flugzeug vermutlich, aber dass meine ich nicht) - und was haelt sie davon? Gruessie! Sue
- And also, yes I am sorry for blowing up your wall lol, he is the first arabian I have owned outright. I have gotten into showing within the last five years and have shown/been around many different arabs. I owned half of a half-arab that just sold to the United Arab Emirates a few months back named Chaotic Image.....Arab Horses For Sale by Aristotle Arabians - CHAOTIC IMAGE
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- deserthorsewoman liked post by lovebearsall On thread : Essential Oils For A Spooky Horse?Thank you very much for the information! I just simply can't justify the expense of the SmartPack products knowing this is a long term thing. I can, however, go for a combo of the b1 that I found...Liked On: 07-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Posted On: 07-29-2015, 07:06 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by deliz1991 On thread : New horse lame! Advice Needed!Thank you for all the advice guys! Well, I got a phone call yesterday "Your horse can't walk on it's back leg". Turned up to yard to find him unable to weight bear on his left hind with swelling...Liked On: 07-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Posted On: 07-29-2015, 09:47 AMYou are just experimenting, getting perhaps anecdotal accounts of efficacy, at best, period. Try Magnesium. It is in fact, the main ingredient in Mare Magic , in the form of raspberry leaves. Many...Liked On: 07-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Posted On: 07-29-2015, 10:34 AMi would first try Magnesium, as horses deficient in it are hyper reactive As for 'essential oils', until I see some proven double blind studies, I remain a total skeptic You might wish to read...Liked On: 07-29-2015, 12:02 PM
Posted On: 07-29-2015, 10:27 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by JumpJoe On thread : Feeding a Thoroughbred.... feeling exhausted..I just had my friend come out to see him the other day. She told me she would come out and ride him a few days a week for me, which is GREAT! And it doesnt get really cold around here usually, but...Liked On: 05-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Posted On: 05-16-2015, 12:32 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by greentree On thread : My new rescues, Polish arabiansVery questionable...... But they are lovely! They are Arabians, so may be slow to mature, but their breeding would suggest a very sturdy horse, despite their slighter build. Back in the 1970's,...Liked On: 05-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2015, 09:38 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by trailhorserider On thread : Supplements, Vitamins, Lacking MagnesiumThat's not *exactly* true......reading your threads, your horses have health issues just like everyone elses.' And not everyone has the luxury of pasture. Most horses in the southwest don't. ...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 02:03 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by SueNH On thread : Supplements, Vitamins, Lacking MagnesiumYou can try the independent feed dealers in the area. I was able to get my Blue Seal feeds dealer to order me a bag of Magnesium Oxide. For just under $20 I have enough magnesium to last into forever.Liked On: 04-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 01:35 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by SueNH On thread : orchard hay analysis dairy onehttp://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/nahms/beefcowcalf/downloads/beef97/Beef97_dr_ForageAnal.pdf http://alfalfa.ucdavis.edu/+symposium/2010/files/talks/CAS29_RodiekOptimizingHayHorses.pdf ...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 07:10 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by tinyliny On thread : Is this a blowout?the place of blowout on the left photo, if that was a blowout at the coronary band, is like 2 inches down from the coronary band, so photo must have been taken weeks after the atcual blowout...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 11:46 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by Trinity3205 On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,I couldnt read all this. I see so many red blinking lights headed towards physical breakdown it isnt even funny. 1. You are riding the holy snot out of a 4 YO. Still a youngster. Still not...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 02:47 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by LiveAndLetLive On thread : Disappointed in a Buck Brannaman ClinicI believe kewpalace (http://www.horseforum.com/members/64241/) summed Buck's, Ray's, the Dorrance brother's horsemanship style perfectly in another thread titled Buck Brannaman:...Liked On: 04-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2015, 10:06 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by jazzy475 On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,Just to be clear on what he's eating right now for hard feed is safe choice special care. Feed store didn't have cool calories or TC safe starch ,will have both in on monday. He's only getting a...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 07:16 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by loosie On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,Too many contradictions already to your story 'Jazzy' for me to make head or tail. All I can say is that it seems you don't see the forest for the trees, and no one's going to be able to help your...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 07:23 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by Smilie On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,here is what you said you were feeding him, when he got sore: My 4 year old quarter horse TB cross comes up sore footed,10 to 12 hours after being fed calf-manna and oats 2lbs of each. He's...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 01:54 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 AM.