- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
- Never watched that show, but heard plenty about it on the local tv station. They say majority was filmed in and around Albuquerque.
Lago di Garda used to be THE holiday destination for Germans in the 70's lol. Then 80's and 90's it was Tuscany, everybody who had money bought a house there. We went 2004, and we loved it. Hubby went to Korea(work)I stayed in Italy, no way I would bring my animals to Korea...they eat everything there lol.
- Hello! Much amused by your PM! Love your menagerie, and found Blusmar. Still alive? And do you have your story anywhere here - which I expect would be a novel, if you wrote about all those animals? Hyperlink me anything like that, bitte bitte danke! Wie kommt eine Deutsche nach Amerika (mit dem Flugzeug vermutlich, aber dass meine ich nicht) - und was haelt sie davon? Gruessie! Sue
- And also, yes I am sorry for blowing up your wall lol, he is the first arabian I have owned outright. I have gotten into showing within the last five years and have shown/been around many different arabs. I owned half of a half-arab that just sold to the United Arab Emirates a few months back named Chaotic Image.....Arab Horses For Sale by Aristotle Arabians - CHAOTIC IMAGE
- Yeah he isn't on allbreed that I could find. Its Achylles CA as his registered name. I know his dad and grand dad personally and LOVE those two crazy ponies :)
His dad is KA Odysseus and his mom is Annie Oakley WF....Grandparents are Odyssey SC and Ellure A on his dad's side and LD Pistal on his mom's side.....But I am not sure who Annie's mom is....does that help?
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- deserthorsewoman liked post by JumpJoe On thread : Feeding a Thoroughbred.... feeling exhausted..I just had my friend come out to see him the other day. She told me she would come out and ride him a few days a week for me, which is GREAT! And it doesnt get really cold around here usually, but...Liked On: 05-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Posted On: 05-16-2015, 12:32 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by greentree On thread : My new rescues, Polish arabiansVery questionable...... But they are lovely! They are Arabians, so may be slow to mature, but their breeding would suggest a very sturdy horse, despite their slighter build. Back in the 1970's,...Liked On: 05-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Posted On: 05-03-2015, 09:38 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by trailhorserider On thread : Supplements, Vitamins, Lacking MagnesiumThat's not *exactly* true......reading your threads, your horses have health issues just like everyone elses.' And not everyone has the luxury of pasture. Most horses in the southwest don't. ...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 02:03 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by SueNH On thread : Supplements, Vitamins, Lacking MagnesiumYou can try the independent feed dealers in the area. I was able to get my Blue Seal feeds dealer to order me a bag of Magnesium Oxide. For just under $20 I have enough magnesium to last into forever.Liked On: 04-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 01:35 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by SueNH On thread : orchard hay analysis dairy onehttp://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/nahms/beefcowcalf/downloads/beef97/Beef97_dr_ForageAnal.pdf http://alfalfa.ucdavis.edu/+symposium/2010/files/talks/CAS29_RodiekOptimizingHayHorses.pdf ...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Posted On: 04-27-2015, 07:10 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by tinyliny On thread : Is this a blowout?the place of blowout on the left photo, if that was a blowout at the coronary band, is like 2 inches down from the coronary band, so photo must have been taken weeks after the atcual blowout...Liked On: 04-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 11:46 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by Trinity3205 On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,I couldnt read all this. I see so many red blinking lights headed towards physical breakdown it isnt even funny. 1. You are riding the holy snot out of a 4 YO. Still a youngster. Still not...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 02:47 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by LiveAndLetLive On thread : Disappointed in a Buck Brannaman ClinicI believe kewpalace (http://www.horseforum.com/members/64241/) summed Buck's, Ray's, the Dorrance brother's horsemanship style perfectly in another thread titled Buck Brannaman:...Liked On: 04-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2015, 10:06 AMdeserthorsewoman liked post by jazzy475 On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,Just to be clear on what he's eating right now for hard feed is safe choice special care. Feed store didn't have cool calories or TC safe starch ,will have both in on monday. He's only getting a...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 07:16 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by loosie On thread : Gelding gets sore footed after eating grain,Too many contradictions already to your story 'Jazzy' for me to make head or tail. All I can say is that it seems you don't see the forest for the trees, and no one's going to be able to help your...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 07:23 PMhere is what you said you were feeding him, when he got sore: My 4 year old quarter horse TB cross comes up sore footed,10 to 12 hours after being fed calf-manna and oats 2lbs of each. He's...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 01:54 PMIs that hard feed still all those oats and calf mana? You have way more concentrated NSC there than even in spring grass I find it contrary to be using a grazing muzzle, yet dumping all those ...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 02:38 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 01:51 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by tinyliny On thread : How to make saline?this is pretty helpful! you could say that about 90% of what people ask about here, and then what kind of forum would we have?Liked On: 04-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 12:22 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by COWCHICK77 On thread : Interesting links about vaccinesI pretty much thought this went without saying but... Vaccinate for your horse's needs. We have mosquitos horrible here for 2 months out of the year, to the point that walking outside is not an...Liked On: 04-20-2015, 11:32 PM
Posted On: 04-20-2015, 11:17 PMdeserthorsewoman liked post by greentree On thread : Am I too big to ride my own horse?Here is the story I tell everybody...... On my first endurance ride, the top 2 finishers showed for best condition, where they weigh rider with tack, and use that as part of the winning formula....Liked On: 04-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Posted On: 04-19-2015, 10:26 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 PM.