Conversation Between Revengeance and Beauseant
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 188
- God ... i've looked at the first 3 posts of that "Ban Horse Slaughter in US" and I already feel sick..... Seriously .. some people really need to leave this forum ...
It doesn't connect at ALL !!!
Horse Forum <-----> Horse Slaughter
In their minds = ok ? You are right ... nobody can change the way these people think ..but **** ... they still are on the wrong forum ...
It's like saying "I love horses , Let's slaughter them ! " ... how hypocrite.. At least thats how I get it ...
- Indeed a big task... i've never thinked it's easy (if that's what you understood from my message, i'm sorry , I didn't mean to) ... but I do believe that it is easier for you than for a random guy on this forum who thinks that horses don't have feelings .. lol ... or a stupid Filosophy teacher that says that animals aren't sociable ...Lol
I believe you said it was a banner of an old army that inspired courage ... correct me if i'm wrong. Tell me more about his name and meaning ... I would like to know more ... and yes , I don't like the names people choose for their horses either ... you've seen the names of the horses at the shelter ... lol one of them was named Mercedes ... really ?
- Excuse me but .. WHAT ?!
If you aren't the most adequate for the task than who is ?! You know him better than anyone else ever did ! I think nobody else is more adequate than you in helping him on his soul matter ! And besides ... it's for you that he stopped biting Epona in the past ... why do you think you aren't adequate for this ? :(
Now you sound as if you don't trust your self and your own capabilities ... and that's my job ! :)))
- Unfortunately ... I agree with Walk's opinion that he won't get over it 100 % ... BUT i'm sure a 90 % + is possible ! and that's what you are aiming for ... better , not perfect ! Am I right ? keep that in mind rather than fearing he won't get over it completly.
- Remember when you saw Rita ? I've seen a video with her exactly with what you are saying about Beau's condition... her mane looked terrible ... alot of scars on her and missing flesh on her back .... very nasty to look ...
And of course , when you said he had to fight for his food it was obvious that he had serious mental / physical damage at that time ... mental still remained .. Idk why people find it so hard to understand ... I didn't have this kind of material traumas in my life yet why I understand and them not ? :/
- Soooo.... what are you planning to do to make him forget that starving and "fight to live" from his past ? Walk and Sue understood the situation better due to those details , yay ! :) The solution Walk said sounds interesting and very plausible ... but i'm rather thinking like this .. what if he doesn't find the food overwhelming ? ( If i was the one to have been put through Beau's situation , I don't really think that overfeed would be a solution for me ... i would rather think of keeping the food for later use than sharing it ... maybe i'm wrong but ... my thinking gave this ideea 50 % chances of succes .... and some chances of getting him overweight due to his possible acceptance of the overfeed ). I agree with walk's opinion of the pre-vent feeder ...hope you already stopped using it xD that feeder sounds rather usefull for a horse that eats too much without having any trauma in his past...