- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
- Lockwood, Thanks again for taking the time to help me. What you said makes a lot of sense. The donkey is a great idea. Like you said, very inexpensive. I will pursue the ground work. I should be getting my clinician halter this week. Like I said before, he is a really nice horse that I cannot just simply toss away. I will give fixing the situation my "all".
I will keep you updated on mine and his progress. Thanx again!
- Lockwood, Thanks for taking the time to research and reply back. I just can't sell my horse, and I sure do want to ride him again. He's so special to me. I turned him out today in the larger area so he could move around and graze. The wind was blowing and he almost looked like he was dancing to the wind. All around me. I normally am cautious because they are big animals, but he just had that look that he was just happy to be with me. He finally reared and pawed at the air, shook his head, and went to his hay. He is part of me and being with him on the trails is wonderful. So thanks again for your advice and assistance. I am greatful.
- I hate I bothered you and I appreciate you responding to my post. I guess the best thing for me to do is to quit bugging everyone on the forum and find a trainer. I am afraid to remedy anything on my on for fear of causing more damage. Again, thanx for responding.
- I saw your response to a thread, I think "No gaited bit/no gaited saddle", and I noticed you ride a twh with loose rein. I am the one that fessed up to causing my horse to go behind the bit with the long shanked walking horse bit. Please give me some advice on reschooling him to soften his mouth to a less harsh bit. My horse and I are both untrained but, I am willing to go beyond to fix the issues I have caused. This is as good a starting place (issue wise) as any. Thanx Ellen
- Oh what a great boy lol!!! I just adore him!
Sky's feet are less thrushy but man there is a LOT of bar there.. now that I've been comparing feet pictures for the past week. The things I've ordered to 'treat' his feet have come in (Magic cushion, vet wrap, duct tape, cotton roll, brown paper bags, dawn dish soap, etc..) so they're on standby if either my horse or RandysWifey's horse needs it.
Thanks for asking!!
It's heaven being back with Sky though... man that horse has my heart
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Lockwood liked post by gigem88 On thread : Need some supportSave the threatening texts. Document everything that you can remember and that any witnesses can remember, dates-times-threats, etc. Legally he can't keep you from seeing your son whether you are...Liked On: Today, 08:23 AM
Posted On: Today, 07:32 AMJust saw that "Miss Daisy" was resistant to the Kias. Let her know that Kia and Hyundai are now owned by the same company (Hyundai Motor America). They were started by a father and son in Korea. I...Liked On: Today, 07:55 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 11:16 PMLockwood liked post by .Delete. On thread : Need a small car....what do you like/drive?Being a Ford Dealership Sales Manager this thread makes my fingers twitch. Must.sell.product......LOL! Really though, good luck on your search. If you have any questions regarding...Liked On: Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 04:34 PMLockwood liked post by Ike On thread : Need a small car....what do you like/drive?I own (wife's car) a Cruze Eco and love it, has just less than 20k on it. A friend of mine owns a Cruze Eco with near 100k miles on it and basically no repairs ever (not counting tires, brakes, etc)....Liked On: Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:33 PMWow! you did all that research and test driving in ONE DAY????Liked On: 07-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Posted On: 07-09-2014, 06:22 PMAnd off we go! http://content31-foto.inbox.lv/albums/v/vilx_iz_mezha/Zirgs/IMG-0222.sized.jpg?1404855197 At the canter, at first. ...Liked On: 07-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Posted On: 07-08-2014, 05:35 PMAt the beginning of June I took my boy, Snickers, to the sea. He had been at the sea with his previous owners, but it was the first time with a horse for me. After a couple of initial moments with...Liked On: 07-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Posted On: 07-08-2014, 05:32 PMLockwood liked post by EquestrianDream On thread : My TWH Mare's conformation/weight?Thanks y'all!! :-) I love her. :DLiked On: 07-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Posted On: 07-08-2014, 01:36 PMLockwood liked post by SouthernTrails On thread : whats that horse's breed.. For tinypic, use the 2nd linking code "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" Of course the one I posted for you was taken sideways, I cannot fix that .Liked On: 07-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Posted On: 07-08-2014, 01:57 PMLockwood liked post by NonTypicalCPA On thread : Bit question for a rocky mountain horseThanks folks! I'm discovering the there are many opinions on bits. Looks like the consensus is to search until you find the right one that works for your horse.Liked On: 07-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Posted On: 07-08-2014, 08:58 AMLockwood liked post by tinyliny On thread : Why start them so young?The large majority of folks have participated in this controversial topic as respectful adults , yet some just had to post worthless "popcorn" references and such kind of jokes. Thing that add...Liked On: 07-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Posted On: 07-07-2014, 04:51 AMLockwood liked post by SouthernTrails On thread : Need a small car....what do you like/drive?No Comment :rofl: .Liked On: 07-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Posted On: 07-04-2014, 06:30 PMWhat is it about PT cruisers and old ladies?Liked On: 07-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Posted On: 07-04-2014, 05:11 PMI used to sell Toyotas (of which Scion is an off-shoot company). The xB and xD are built on the same platform as the Corolla. They are nice little cars and surprisingly roomy. Posted via Mobile...Liked On: 07-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Posted On: 07-03-2014, 07:44 PMLockwood liked post by beautyofspeed On thread : Need a small car....what do you like/drive?Ya know, I hate to say it but I've been borrowing my moms 2010 Scion xB since my car died and honestly I think I would buy one. It has good stability and mileage for a toaster and room enough I took...Liked On: 07-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Posted On: 07-03-2014, 07:42 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.