Hey everyone! I have an urgent question. My pony foundered last february and went incorrectly diagnosed for 8 weeks, subsequently she foundered with a 5 degree rotation. She has since come back really well, lost weight, and i just got the go ahead to start riding her again. I was going to do x-rays in december again to see if the bone had come back fully. Today she got out of her grazing muzzle and the barn owners didn't notice right away. She could have been eating grass for up to 1 1/2 hrs or as little as 5 minutes. I called my vet who said I would just have to wait and see if anything comes out of it. But now i am super stressed that she is going to refounder. Anyone have any experience with this?