- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Finally got some saddle time! As miserable as the weather has been, today was spectacular: sunny, upper 50sF, light breeze! Phin was fantastic from the start. Had the heartrate monitor on him...Liked On: 11-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Posted On: 11-15-2015, 05:46 PMThis weekend was my last ride of the season, in the pine barrens of New Jersey. I was riding a friend's decade horse, a 21-year-old Arab/Trakaner cross named Ned. Friday, took Ned out for a...Liked On: 11-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Posted On: 11-08-2015, 06:13 PMMother nature was smiling again today so got George out for the ride we took Phin and Sultan on yesterday. George was a bit of a pill, spooking at literally nothing for a good portion of the ride,...Liked On: 11-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Posted On: 11-02-2015, 08:58 PMToday DH and I got Sultan and Phin out for a ride. Phin hadn't been out in over a week, and it was chilly and quite windy, so I wasn't sure how exciting the ride was going to be. While he was...Liked On: 11-02-2015, 04:17 AM
Posted On: 11-01-2015, 07:54 PMEagle Child liked post by Fellpony On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!Well what a gorgeous day today rode for an hour after my Mr Darcys sharers and there mums left.... Melody is finally sound again.... yey and its stopped raining.... did about 4 1/2 miles today in...Liked On: 10-31-2015, 02:54 PM
Posted On: 10-31-2015, 01:44 PMEagle Child liked post by egrogan On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!Yikes, I hope I never find myself on a trail with a bridle broken in half!! Like so many others, we are having absolutely perfect weather. This is my favorite time of year. Everywhere you point a...Liked On: 10-15-2015, 07:38 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2015, 10:12 AMToday, it was simply too nice outside to not go riding! Grabbed Phin to try a solo ride. For the first time he was totally chill in the crossties while being tacked up. Hopped on and headed...Liked On: 10-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Posted On: 10-12-2015, 09:47 PMDH and I went down to Virginia for the AERC National Championships. Unfortunately, we weren't riding any of our guys as neither has recovered enough to tackle such a course (the NCs were at the Old...Liked On: 10-10-2015, 11:50 PM
Posted On: 10-10-2015, 10:42 PMEagle Child liked post by boots On thread : Horses and Down Syndrome ridersSome horses are tolerant. Some are not. Some children, with or without Down's Syndrome, are calm and easy for a horse to be around. Others are not. I think you are better off focusing...Liked On: 10-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Posted On: 10-07-2015, 10:11 AMGot George out today for a ride, as the day was simply too nice not to spend some time in the saddle! He was feeling mighty fine, which I expected on a coolish, breezy day. He was quite silly,...Liked On: 10-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 07:27 PMGrats on the progress Bloo! Like you its not a pretty site when I mount from the ground, so I've had to do a lot of work getting my horse used to me using the block..or whatever we find on the trail....Liked On: 10-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Posted On: 10-01-2015, 05:56 PMAfter the fog cleared this morning Jax and I went out to do some more exploring! Commander wasn't thrilled about it but Jax was good and left him behind. We went back to same back road from...Liked On: 09-19-2015, 12:19 PM
Posted On: 09-18-2015, 05:43 PMEagle Child liked post by Smilie On thread : fall trail ride + picswell, fall is definitely here in Alberta! Last Sat, we set out to do a mountain ride, but wound up just riding up the Williams creek area, as we had truck troubles We stopped at the usual place...Liked On: 09-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Posted On: 09-17-2015, 12:54 AMSo we got moved to Ohio yesterday! It started out a TERRIBLE move. I don't know WHAT happened on 495 but we sat in traffic for two hours trying to start our trip....we tried an alternate route around...Liked On: 09-13-2015, 10:41 PM
Posted On: 09-13-2015, 09:28 PMFinally got back in the saddle today!! DH wanted to hike up to check out his tree stand on the Sugarloaf as hunting season is fast approaching, so I decided it was a great chance for me to take...Liked On: 09-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Posted On: 09-07-2015, 05:39 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.