- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Eagle Child liked post by any On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?15.09.2014 - 10km; 19.10.2014 - 10km; total: 773,5km http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/413_zps99252af6.jpg http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/416_zps540134db.jpgLiked On: 10-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Posted On: 10-19-2014, 05:07 PMEagle Child liked post by Foxtail Ranch On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Greentree and Gunslinger, its so good to hear your stories! Greentree, I have missed you and I am glad you are back. I am excited about your expectant mare. I have discovered that our little...Liked On: 10-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Posted On: 10-19-2014, 12:19 PMHi everyone, Iíve been reading and liking posts, but no time to respond right now. Too busy at home with my geriatric/neurological canine ward and worked all weekend. Tasha update: I picked up...Liked On: 10-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 02:42 AMEagle Child liked post by QOS On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Here is Biscuit's one and only baby :-) I have owned him 4 years and just found out that he sired ONE foal before being gelded. Hoping to go out and see this mare. Her face looks like Biscuit's!...Liked On: 09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Posted On: 09-28-2014, 10:35 PMEagle Child liked post by EnduranceLover6 On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?I have lots of catching up to do on this thread (computer crapped out!) Nothing too excitng going on here, girls are fat and happy. Selena got most of the summer off due to lyme, scratches, and...Liked On: 09-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Posted On: 09-19-2014, 01:56 PMSpotted: sorry you are having such a hard time. Buddy sour is a tough problem to fight. One thing that has helped me in the past is to have a third horse to break up the group, but it has to be a...Liked On: 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Posted On: 09-16-2014, 11:02 PMYay!!! Over 500 miles! My goal was 600 for the year so just 100 more! I think I can make it because I have been getting over 50 a month... but when the light changes I won't get as much. I know it...Liked On: 09-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Posted On: 09-11-2014, 12:28 AMEagle Child liked post by mammakatja On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Hit the trails with my boy Rascal this morning. Covered about 5 miles so, short and sweet, but heavy on the sweet. ;) Rascal was given to me a few years ago after he was abandoned and turned loose....Liked On: 09-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Posted On: 09-03-2014, 06:02 PMEagle Child liked post by Painted Horse On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?This mare had a foal the 5th of May, So she has been on maternity leave and not getting any exercise. It's time to start getting her legg'd up and the colt also needs to start learning about...Liked On: 08-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Posted On: 08-04-2014, 08:54 AMEagle Child liked post by Eole On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Can I join the party? :-) I just read the last 10 pages and it's inspiring to see where everyone rides and you seem like a friendly bunch. Trail riding is my passion. I'd even say, my...Liked On: 08-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Posted On: 08-03-2014, 09:01 PMEagle Child liked post by MaximasMommy On thread : I can't sit a lope!I found that yelling WOOHOO IM A COWGIRL helped. And if I was falling forward, put my hands up a little, or if I'm getting careened to one side to lean my head to the other side to reset my balance...Liked On: 08-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Posted On: 08-03-2014, 01:11 AMWe all "keep track" of our trail rides in some way or another! Some of us with mileage or hours in the saddle, some with photos, some of us with stories! There is a million ways to say "How...Liked On: 07-24-2014, 03:56 AM
Posted On: 07-21-2014, 10:39 PMEagle Child liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Took a while to catch up on this thread, as lots of activity while I was away. Sorry to hear about the injuries and happy to see the people getting out in the saddle. To the person who wanted to...Liked On: 07-24-2014, 03:53 AM
Posted On: 07-22-2014, 02:05 PMEagle Child liked post by liltuktuk On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?AnitaAnne: Forgot to add, I also have some knee/hip problems. Years of running in high school have left me with Bursitis in my right hip. Not 100% sure what's going on with my knees, but I have a...Liked On: 07-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Posted On: 07-17-2014, 02:46 PMEagle Child liked post by evilamc On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?We got Roux's cold front some too! Apparently we're having another polar vortex LOL...Whatever it is, I'll take it! Can't wait for Maine...its only in low 80's there :) Anita thats great that your...Liked On: 07-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Posted On: 07-17-2014, 02:30 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.