- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Wine --- I haven't touched wine since my mid30's. And you wouldn't either if someone presented you with a bottle of home made Dandelion wine at a backyard get-together --- you drank the whole...Liked On: Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:10 AMWTW, your posts are anything but boring. You have lots of interesting things to say. If it isn't a story of what you are doing (like water problems) you always have good sensible advice for anyone...Liked On: Yesterday, 12:38 AM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 01:47 PMEagle Child liked post by kenda On thread : 2016 Rides-share your trailhttp://youtu.be/r1lopbobI0w A short clip of our little walk on SaturdayLiked On: 02-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Posted On: 02-10-2016, 04:27 PMEagle Child liked post by horseboy1 On thread : 2016 Rides-share your trailMy daughter and I took our horses on a trail ride that the Tucson Saddle club had just outside Tucson at the Colossal Cave Mountain Park. Part of it was on the Arizona Trail which goes from Mexico to...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 11:16 PMToday was a lovely day here in Southern Ontario. I decided to ride today, we have had a mild winter, no snow and the ground is not frozen hard so I waited for what I call the "magic hour" where the...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 02:50 PMEagle Child liked post by Roux On thread : 2016 Rides-share your trailCan't hold it in any more, here is my new Mule!!! Sorry the photo is just terrible will post more when he comes home, he is being delivered next week! (The horses at my Barn are going to FREAK!) ...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 07:48 AM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 01:31 AMFor now I'm going to try it. I made him a separate paddock and told her he can not be turned out with mine. Shes ok with it, I'm now lowering the price either since its really a little more work for...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Posted On: 02-05-2016, 08:54 PMI hope to get him to a ride early in the season (late march or april).. a lot depends on what mother nature has in store for us the next couple months.Liked On: 02-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Posted On: 02-03-2016, 12:47 PMThe farrier came this morning and all the boys are now shod. Phin stood in the crossties the entire time.. finally acting like a real horse! ...Liked On: 02-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Posted On: 02-02-2016, 08:13 PMWell I'm picking up a new mare tomorrow :) Hopefully to be Jax's new BFF and trail buddy if I can get people to ride with me. Once I have a saddle that fits her I'm going to have to take her over to...Liked On: 02-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Posted On: 02-03-2016, 10:58 PMhttp://aliciamwalker.com/journal/IMG_4228.JPG My newest addition made it home today :) Shes so laid back! I think she'll be great for my husband/friends to ride and me if I ever want a more...Liked On: 02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Posted On: 02-04-2016, 04:26 PMEagle Child liked post by Cordillera Cowboy On thread : 2016 Rides-share your trailTook a ride out to the frozen pond this weekend. Had warm weather and the snow won't last long. http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k323/P_McKee/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslcxoktu5.jpeg...Liked On: 02-02-2016, 03:17 AM
Posted On: 02-02-2016, 12:05 AMEagle Child liked post by Cordillera Cowboy On thread : Krones & Kodgers aka 60's or ThereaboutsHad a bit of excitement on the road yesterday. I've been riding an older horse who knows what he is supposed to do, but has learned a few tricks for getting out of it. He has decided that he is...Liked On: 02-02-2016, 03:12 AM
Posted On: 02-01-2016, 07:51 PMYes, we will have to pay for both but DH is going to try and negotiate the water bill down with the pictures we took of a leak we fixed right at the meter , the water company denied existed. ...Liked On: 02-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Posted On: 02-01-2016, 05:33 PMEagle Child liked post by tjtalon On thread : Krones & Kodgers aka 60's or ThereaboutsChecking in here in the midst of job searching, needed a small break... Very cool that some (Walk, Weedlady, Anndankev...& Sarah[?]) may be getting to meet up at the EA in Columbus! Nice to know...Liked On: 02-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Posted On: 02-01-2016, 03:09 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.