- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- No riding this weekend, alas. Riding buddy had to go off to a wedding, so I was critter-sitting all weekend. Plus we finally got a few days of decent rain. So at least I got out for some good...Liked On: Today, 03:41 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 01:08 PMEagle Child liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Horse talk for mature people over 40Hay is all baled and currently in the garage.. will finish the job by getting it into the loft tomorrow. After days of watching the sky and cringing at approaching storms (which luckily always went...Liked On: 05-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Posted On: 05-23-2015, 08:27 PMEagle Child liked post by Hondo On thread : Something moves, Startle, Shy, Spin, Bolt, Stop, Turn, LookWell, I'm pretty sure I'm not tense before the spook in place. But since it happens like the proverbial paper bag bursting behind me, I be willing to bet a fair amount that I do tense up then. In...Liked On: 05-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 10:51 PMEagle Child liked post by Roadyy On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!We are going to be moving next month and will have the horses on property with us. The community where we are moving is mostly back roads so I should be able to get in rides almost every evening. I...Liked On: 05-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 10:32 AMWe hauled up to Ebenezer last Friday and camped through Sunday morning. It rained Friday, some on Saturday. Hauling home I came through a white knuckle white out of rain in the little town of Buna,...Liked On: 05-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Posted On: 05-20-2015, 01:21 AMEagle Child liked post by Celeste On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!I went for a 1.5 mile solo ride today. I went on the dirt road rather than through the woods trail and the flies were WAY less of a problem. My girl was very good. She has never ridden solo for any...Liked On: 05-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Posted On: 05-18-2015, 01:16 PMEagle Child liked post by Foxhunter On thread : The Metaphysical EquineNo one can know for certain as to what lies ahead. Like Smilie, I cannot bring myself to believe in animal communicators, I have met a few and quite honestly what they said was haphazard...Liked On: 05-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Posted On: 05-13-2015, 03:09 PMEagle Child liked post by george the mule On thread : The Metaphysical EquineHi All! As promised. I tried twice to get something on paper for this intro, and both ended up being way too long. So. Metaphysical: A definitive definition is hard to come by. From...Liked On: 05-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Posted On: 05-13-2015, 10:02 AMEagle Child liked post by egrogan On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!Yesterday was a picture perfect day to ride. Met up with my trail buddy, and we had a wonderful ride. Apple tree are blooming, the air everywhere just has that intoxicating smell:...Liked On: 05-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Posted On: 05-14-2015, 08:26 AMShe seems totally fine, only a small scar. I am almost afraid to speak of it or think about riding plans.. so paranoid I know, but how I feel all the same! :oops:Liked On: 05-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Posted On: 05-12-2015, 05:12 PMDenise, so glad you got some saddle time and so glad Sarge wasn't seriously hurt! Silly boy didn't want to be left out I guess. I haven't had any more saddle time as Sultan is resting from the...Liked On: 05-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Posted On: 05-12-2015, 03:37 PMdang, I typed out a whole post and the computer refused to post it - said I had timed out or something. Anywhoo - Dawn - sorry about George being a pill - I know all about pills as I will post...Liked On: 05-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Posted On: 05-11-2015, 10:41 PMWe completed the rescue! Luckily, they were close to an exit, and limped to a gas station, so we did not have to unhitch on the interstate. Silly me, I thought we were going to bring 'em...Liked On: 05-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Posted On: 05-11-2015, 10:18 AMAnother ride through the same meadow as last week, with a picture this time. No horse ears, alas, as they were busy grazing.Liked On: 05-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Posted On: 05-10-2015, 03:23 PMI have decided my tombstone should say "Life is too short to worry about cleaning the house" . PH13, I am going to enter the fall ride at Biltmore. We are still waffling on the ride....I can't...Liked On: 05-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Posted On: 05-06-2015, 10:22 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.