- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Eagle Child liked post by evilamc On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!Ohhh Eole what a great ride! Glad shes getting better about loading! Pretty much everytime I take Jax somewhere, when he gets off trailer I take him to graze for a few minutes. Grass is ALWAYS...Liked On: 08-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Posted On: 08-25-2015, 06:34 PMRode again for 45 min mainly in trot working on strengthing my leg muscles for riding again. I did about 4 miles in total. I am absolutely loving being back in the saddle. 183.75 + 4 = 187.75...Liked On: 08-18-2015, 05:13 PM
Posted On: 08-18-2015, 03:41 PMWell Melody and me went inhand showing at the weekend we got a 2nd in best condition and a 3rd in M & M class. I got to try my new horsebox with Melody and Eva and we went to a show about 15 miles...Liked On: 08-17-2015, 08:30 PM
Posted On: 08-17-2015, 07:39 PMEagle Child liked post by liltuktuk On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!Well didn't get to attempt getting on Maverick again yesterday, it poured as I got to the barn and though it cleared up the footing in our riding area was not ideal and I didn't want to risk him...Liked On: 08-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Posted On: 08-12-2015, 07:41 AMFinally got the helmetcam vid from the latest ride done: http://youtu.be/iwpolRQYDqILiked On: 08-10-2015, 04:50 AM
Posted On: 08-09-2015, 08:59 PMNow I have transport I intend to start making you jealous with our scenery over here in the UK :) We have some fantastic riding in the UK but you have to be able to travel to access it :D ...Liked On: 08-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Posted On: 08-10-2015, 12:39 AMSultan is home. Woohoo!! :loveshower: :clap::happydance:Liked On: 08-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Posted On: 08-08-2015, 09:42 PMGot Phin out today for his first solo adventure. And adventure it was. He started out not really wanting to leave and also forgot how to steer. He kept trying to turn back and rush home, ...Liked On: 08-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Posted On: 08-07-2015, 08:06 PMHi I am back I joined you lot earlier in the year sharing my rides and miles with you all... Then I had a blip in confidence.... I put my house on the market around the same time. I sold up and...Liked On: 08-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Posted On: 08-07-2015, 06:32 PMwhat a lovely thought, even if the reality was less than ideal! :wink: its amazing how much everyone in our HF family wants to jump up and help when someone needs something. pretty amazing and...Liked On: 08-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Posted On: 08-07-2015, 07:59 PMEagle Child liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Tevis 100 mile ride*part two* A lot of the Tevis trail has iconic places, but none so famous as Cougar Rock. The pictures are nothing short of horrifying so not surprising that many people chose to take the...Liked On: 08-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Posted On: 08-05-2015, 09:57 AM*part 5* On Monday, Teresa decided I couldn't go home without seeing all of the trail, so we loaded up her geldings and headed for the section of trail I hadn't done. This time I rode Amadeus,...Liked On: 08-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Posted On: 08-04-2015, 09:07 PM*part 4* Next up was the canyons. I don't have many pictures as I was too busy riding to be able to think about the still camera. I did use the helmetcam, so hopefully some footage will turn out...Liked On: 08-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Posted On: 08-04-2015, 09:00 PM*part 3* A lot of the Tevis trail has iconic places, but none so famous as Cougar Rock. The pictures are nothing short of horrifying so not surprising that many people chose to take the bypass...Liked On: 08-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Posted On: 08-04-2015, 08:28 PM*part two* Ride morning was cool and partly cloudy, which was super exciting. The forecast high for the canyon area was only 96 (which was down from 104 previously forecast) and the thought of...Liked On: 08-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Posted On: 08-04-2015, 07:54 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.