- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Eagle Child liked post by Admin_Yungster On thread : February 2014 Horse Photo of the Month Contest ResultsHerosbud (13 votes) http://www.horseforum.com/contests/2-2014-1391533591-106-92554-800.jpgLiked On: 03-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 03:12 PMEagle Child liked post by SlideStop On thread : Today my horse took off with someoneIf he was scared he was likely gripping tight with his legs. Couple that with other horses moving fast... Boom! Recipe for disaster. Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 03-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 06:16 AMEagle Child liked post by Cherie On thread : Today my horse took off with someoneI also would guess that he clamped on with his legs. Green riders often do this. They hang their heels in tightly and the horse thinks they are supposed to take off. If your horse behaved and did...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 07:56 AMEagle Child liked post by Iseul On thread : Today my horse took off with someoneWhat is normal with a confident rider and a nervous rider is completely different. It takes a special kind of horse (or one that's been broken) to pack along a nervous rider that doesn't have a good...Liked On: 03-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Posted On: 03-08-2014, 05:57 AMEagle Child liked post by greentree On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Probably the SAME amount it took me to figure out the Garmin....AND I was watching the video to do it!!! Hopeless, I am. Evilamc...sure! come on down, but hurry, it will not be here long. Yes,...Liked On: 03-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Posted On: 03-03-2014, 11:41 PMEagle Child liked post by evilamc On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Phantom, I'm so jealous of your rides, they always look so beautiful! I got lucky today! Right as I was leaving neighborhood I ran into 4 ladies from a nearby barn, they let me tag-a-long with...Liked On: 02-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Posted On: 02-23-2014, 03:57 PMToday mother nature smiled on us. The sun was shining, it was in the upper 40s, and we just won't mention the gale-force wind because at least it wasn't ice cold. The sunshine helped to melt the...Liked On: 02-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Posted On: 02-22-2014, 04:46 PMGot out again today, despite the weather being spastic. The snow was supposed to stop mid-morning, so when the sun came out just after 10, I went out to the barn and got Sultan ready to go. Wasn't...Liked On: 02-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Posted On: 02-18-2014, 04:44 PMEagle Child liked post by smrobs On thread : Falling in love when you are supposed to train?Well, twice. One I got to keep, the other I had to send home. First one was Dobe. Bought him as a completely unhandled 3 year old Mustang stud for $125 with the intention of putting some...Liked On: 02-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Posted On: 02-15-2014, 09:09 PMI left early Friday morning to go riding at Ebenezer and obviously missed out on that lovely picture that Roaddy posted. I feel like Phoebe on Friends.....MY EYES...MY EYES!!!:shock: Roaddy - so...Liked On: 02-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Posted On: 02-16-2014, 11:40 PMEagle Child liked post by any On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?17.02.2014 - 23,5km; total: 138,5km http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/577/6jin.jpg http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/823/ufoi.jpg...Liked On: 02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Posted On: 02-17-2014, 02:32 PMEagle Child liked post by Dreamcatcher Arabians On thread : Thoughts from a new trail riderI'm guessing the 3rd rider is also a student, probably more of a beginner than you which is why he's in the middle, and doesn't know that good trail etiquette would ask him to keep his horse up with...Liked On: 02-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Posted On: 02-12-2014, 12:45 PMEagle Child liked post by Roux On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Yay for Dr. Biscuit! My horses have PhDs too but I think in psychiatry or psychology ;)Liked On: 02-13-2014, 04:19 AM
Posted On: 02-13-2014, 12:39 AMawww. Amy, bless his little heart. That is so sad. So sorry for your loss of your horse. Well, fellow trail riders, I went for my first physical therapy today. It was really an assessment. I...Liked On: 02-13-2014, 04:19 AM
Posted On: 02-13-2014, 12:33 AMEagle Child liked post by laurapratt01 On thread : One horse open sleigh! [pics]A neighbor restored an old sleigh and asked if he could bring it up and have my horse pull it. I was a little wary because my horse is still fairly green to driving (I started him this past summer)...Liked On: 02-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Posted On: 02-08-2014, 04:30 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.