- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- For the first time, DH and I headed north for the Maine multiday endurance ride, which runs out of the Fyreburg Fairgrounds in western Maine. The entire thread can be read here...Liked On: Today, 06:16 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 05:01 PMEagle Child liked post by QOS On thread : 2015 rides - share your trail!wonderful pictures and so jealous of those who are riding. Two weeks ago I went up to Ebenezer to ride after delivering a Quinceneara cake - didn't ride that day as it was later when I got there...Liked On: Today, 06:16 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 05:07 PMEagle Child liked post by Smilie On thread : Few pics from Thursday Panther rideGot an early start on Thursday, and rode up the Panther. We took our dog, and he loved the river crossings , once he got the hang of it. Was a beautiful day, and I got to try my new saddle...Liked On: 07-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Posted On: 07-04-2015, 12:32 AMEagle Child liked post by Smilie On thread : Training Red How To Pull Harvested Game Through Woods.My husband is atrophy hunter, thus we hunt in the mountains, where you certainly can't drag a animal! He hunts trophy full Bighorn Sheep and 6 point elk Deer are in our hay field, so we don't need...Liked On: 07-01-2015, 06:28 AM
Posted On: 06-29-2015, 03:49 PMI got in what I think was one of the most fun rides I've been on yesterday :) At 11pm Sunday night I decided I wanted to go to the Battlefield Monday....so I posted on facebook to see if anyone...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 09:05 PMEagle Child liked post by mslady254 On thread : Trail riding peer pressure--to go or not to go?Friends that nudge you *just* a little bit out of your comfort zone to start to rebuild confidence are great. Friends that blast you way out of your comfort zone and disregard all your requests to...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 03:33 PMEagle Child liked post by tim62988 On thread : Trail riding peer pressure--to go or not to go?Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to going if the forecast changes. Just tell them you'll go for the company but no need to ride, relax at camp while they are out riding, maybe hop on someone's...Liked On: 06-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 02:33 PMEagle Child liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Trail riding peer pressure--to go or not to go?Riding is supposed to be fun. That doesn't sound like fun to me. Don't go.Liked On: 06-23-2015, 04:32 PM
Posted On: 06-23-2015, 01:43 PMEagle Child liked post by boots On thread : what to do when you feel you are going to fall?I was made to learn to roll. My mother had ridden as a hobby when she was younger and was injured in an accident. She had occasional back pain the rest of her life from it. Someone told her...Liked On: 06-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Posted On: 06-03-2015, 09:13 AMEagle Child liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Old Dominion 50 mile rideGot a few more pictures from a friend today (he is actually the owner of the stallion that is the arab part of the mare I was riding). At the start: ...Liked On: 06-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Posted On: 06-16-2015, 09:54 PMride along! http://youtu.be/p5C6B5QED9YLiked On: 06-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Posted On: 06-16-2015, 09:05 AMThis weekend, DH and I went down to Virginia for the Old Dominion - The Beast of the East. I was to ride Fluffy again, the just-turned-6yo Percheron/Arab cross mare I rode back in April. We were...Liked On: 06-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Posted On: 06-14-2015, 08:35 PMegrogan doesn't it feel great when YOU have the calm confident horse to take the nervous ones out with? Gunslinger I totally agree, when I had my QH we'd ride the same miles I ride my TWH now and...Liked On: 06-09-2015, 03:00 AM
Posted On: 06-08-2015, 06:42 PMEagle Child liked post by Dustbunny On thread : Problem on the trail - I Could use a Pep Talk :)I would give just about anything to get personal help from Cherie. It would be worth your time to have her work with and evaluate you and your mare. My experience is you can retrain but if you...Liked On: 06-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Posted On: 06-07-2015, 11:32 AMEagle Child liked post by Cherie On thread : Problem on the trail - I Could use a Pep Talk :)This explains everything. There is no way to tell if she will come back to being nice for you without working with you and her together for a day or two. Since she is mellow and laid back and not...Liked On: 06-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Posted On: 06-07-2015, 07:45 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.