- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
- good morning. my mountain papillion was the one time i took a online computer test for the perfect dog for me. and they said if you get a pick of a dog 70 percent then thats the dog for you..well i got 98 percent for papillion. how could i argue.lol. we are getting so much rain this winter im thinking northwestern montana has gone tropical.. im off to haul hay this morning.and yes its pouring down rain.. here is a picture of my best buddy that goes everywhere with me.. a mans man dog right??..lol..may who leads him down the street isnt afraid of anything right?>.lol
- howdy. thought i would stop by and say..well howdy.lol. hope your doing good. good luck on your surgery was a very good summer here. cute dogs. my trail buddy that goes everywhere with me i call my mountain pappillion . plenty of heart.just kinda short on legs..so i end up carrying him here and there..glad to meet another forum member.figure for a long cold winter here in montana it would be nice to meet people on here for some good debates and stories..mostly the stories..have a good weekend..ride safe..Scott
- My bed is fenced (from the pups). =) I plan to add more next year! Welcome to the "Over 40 Lounge"! I comment in there some, but haven't much since school started. Last time I was in there much I wasn't riding because of health stuff. So happy to be riding again this beautiful September!!!
- Yes I raise angora goats and Jacob sheep. I started with Shetlands and still have a few Shetland crosses, but predominately have the Jacobs now :) So learning to spin was something that just seemed to be obvious. I weave on a triloom and am learning to use a Navajo loom and a backstrap/card loom.
- I have some sweet mint growing and I'm hoping the eggplants make it to fruit. They have some really tiny fruits starting on them now. I want to have a raised and climbing garden next year, but I need to get the area fenced in this winter and the beds ready. Fenced in to keep the goats out :)
- About Eagle Child
- Finally have my long awaited horse after all these years.
- Almost Heaven
- Riding, Gardening, Quilting, Songs Around the Campfire with Good Friends
- Current Status
- is sure that any day spent with horses is a good day.
- ~~~Why walk when you can fly?~~~
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Eagle Child liked post by greentree On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Here is Reindeer's Revenge, from the Christmas parade last weekend. Mary and Mika are our elves!Liked On: 12-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Posted On: 12-14-2014, 07:53 PM10.12.2014 - 12 km; total: 1066 km http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/P1520933_zpsec15e92e.jpg http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/P1520951_zpsbfe6527b.jpg...Liked On: 12-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Posted On: 12-10-2014, 03:13 PMToday was a crazy busy day here, but in a great way. First thing, we hauled Gamer to the trainer. She has only ever been trailered once before (when I got her from her original owner), though ...Liked On: 12-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Posted On: 12-07-2014, 09:46 PM06.12.2014 - 10,5 km; total: 1054 km http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/8e382726-c5af-4b6e-ae59-16fa650a81ca_zps26e6ab8a.jpgLiked On: 12-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Posted On: 12-06-2014, 01:31 PM04.12.2014 - 8 km; total: 1043,5 km http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/CAM00608_zpsf6affd7d.jpg http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/anqa134/CAM00612_zps811644a7.jpg...Liked On: 12-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Posted On: 12-04-2014, 04:37 PMEagle Child liked post by Allison Finch On thread : Horses that run back to barn after rider becomes separated from horsehttp://literarylandofalysia.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/laughing-seal.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/04/article-0-203C9DC500000578-63_964x643.jpg ...Liked On: 12-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Posted On: 12-03-2014, 10:23 PMEagle Child liked post by mslady254 On thread : Horses that run back to barn after rider becomes separated from horseOP, I apologize for 'liking' the offensive comment. It just struck me as funny (thinking of myself) and I failed to realize it could/would be taken as calling the rider(s) who come off 'fools'. We...Liked On: 12-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Posted On: 12-03-2014, 04:11 PMEagle Child liked post by Painted Horse On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Did 13 miles on Friday, But the canyon was very icy and pretty dangerous. We climbed out of the canyon early instead of riding all the way to the end because the sheets of ice were too dangerous. ...Liked On: 11-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Posted On: 11-25-2014, 12:19 AMHeat wave here (56 with no wind and sunny), so had to take a break from dealing with leaves for some saddle time! https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7472/15863319485_5262bf2516_z.jpg ...Liked On: 11-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Posted On: 11-23-2014, 07:14 PMEagle Child liked post by Kristyjog On thread : Let me see those Quarter HorsesHere are two of our mares that the kids have been showing this summer. The first mare My Little Camille is a peppy San badger/impressive (5 panel tested neg). And the second mare Tivios the Charm...Liked On: 11-22-2014, 04:30 AM
Posted On: 10-15-2014, 12:42 AMEagle Child liked post by liltuktuk On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?Phantom - We are fine, thankfully yesterday's snow stayed south of where I live. Spoke with my friend this morning and all the horses are fine. She's brought them in during the night for the past...Liked On: 11-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Posted On: 11-21-2014, 12:34 PMNo miles accumulating here! ...But here is a cute video of Zayda (kitten I rescued off the highway) and Miss Vee. I swear they are up to no good!!! :rofl: http://youtu.be/GYaw11K6x1MLiked On: 11-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 06:22 PMEagle Child liked post by Celeste On thread : 2014 Rides - How far did you go?That is so cute!!!!!!!!!! It is nice of Miss Zayda to go ahead and get Miss Vee trained to ride! That is the bravest cat and most tolerant filly ever!Liked On: 11-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Posted On: 11-17-2014, 06:31 PMDawn- so glad to hear Dream is doing better! The girls and I have less than 3 weeks before we move to Northern Maryland. Hopefully our last location change for a while! My bf and I just found a...Liked On: 11-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Posted On: 11-14-2014, 12:30 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.