- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
- I wasn't sure if it notifies you of my reply to your comments and it probably doesn't tell you I added more pictures to that album but I added a bunch more pictures of Kid and also made an album for his dam, Angel and one for my Arab stallion, Marquis, if you are interested in seeing them :)
- Wow, you are so sweet Tammy!!! I am trying really hard to finish my pre-reqs right now. Not easy switching states and schools. Esp here in Hawaii, this place is like a whole other country!! I was working at my Associates, I would probably be in the actual nursing program right now had I not gotten married and moved here (assuming I was accepted.) So now I have to finish, but back track at the same time. I only need 3 classes back home, but about 5 here because their pre-reqs are different for the classes I need. Talk about a discouraging headache!! That's amazing, I'm not sure yet which field I want to go down, but I'm thinking ER. My husband is 1-27 Infantry Division. Wolfhounds :) He actually is artillery though. He was in Iraq, just got home last june. Tell your husband thank you for his service :) Thank you so much :) God bless you!!
- Hi, Well That is really not a high price for a well bred, good conformation, healthy gypsy gelding which is what I need to think of her as because her future as a Brood mare is unsure. If she were able to reproduce she would be worth more like 14,000. Gypsy vanner are not hard to "tune up" and if I were not grounded due to a back surgery I would be able to assure her level of training. I am kinda caught with alot of unknown with her and just hope I can find someone who wants to give her a job. Thanks for the nod. connie Ps I think I saw where you are an RN also.
Read more: http://www.horseforum.com/private.ph...#ixzz1sAvaGDep
- Thanks, Natisha...(I so hope this post will get to you, as it was hard to tell how to write BACK to a visitor message! Will you let me know if it goes your way for future reference?...I'd appreciate that!)
I guess I normally don't have thin skin, but after all the bashing of that young girl, I felt like I had gotten caught up in it somehow by trying to give her some peace of mind, and by the end, I couldn't tell which way was up, rhetorically-speaking, on that thread! :0)
Great to meet another RN here! It seems there may be lots of us...we should make an RN/horseperson category, ha! I do appreciate the support, & have seen your posts around, & you are VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, so I will certainly be seeking you out on the occasional question!!
So nice to meet you, hope you have a lovely day! :0)
- About Back2Horseback
- North Dakota
- Current Status
- So blessed to be healthy, happy and loving where we are in life...
- "The argument from intimidation shows nothing but intellectual impotence." Ayn Rand
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Back2Horseback liked post by frlsgirl On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Wow Drafty. Feeling stuck in a hopeless relationship is no bueno. Do you have someplace else you can go? If so, pack up and move out. He's got bigger problems than you can/should tackle.Liked On: 11-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Posted On: 11-15-2013, 12:58 PMIll say it from the male prospective He lets oppertunity go by. Get out, move on.Liked On: 11-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Posted On: 11-15-2013, 09:38 AMBack2Horseback liked post by VickiRose On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Oh Drafty... some big red flags there honey... read through your post as though it was something a friend was telling you about their situation, to help put it in perspective. How would you...Liked On: 11-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Posted On: 11-15-2013, 12:55 AMBack2Horseback liked post by DraftyAiresMum On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Welcome, thesilverspear and RagingRainicorn!! Silverspear, there's a free pregnancy clinic (the one I went to) and the county clinic (which is a pain to get into usually). The free pregnancy...Liked On: 08-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Posted On: 08-18-2013, 11:35 PMBack2Horseback liked post by RagingRainicorn On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Hey everyone, I'm new around here. Turning 30 in October but some days I feel much older! I'm a Navy wife, mother of 3 little humans, one demanding persian cat, one clingy domestic shorthair, a...Liked On: 08-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Posted On: 08-18-2013, 11:22 PMBack2Horseback liked post by HorseLovinLady On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*I had a great day with the horses the past two days!! I'm looking forward to going shopping tomorrow. Also looking forward to my horsey time too. :DLiked On: 08-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Posted On: 08-18-2013, 01:32 AMgod I love eminem.Most days, I am darn near asexual, but Im pretty sure I could..*cough*...nvm I am a fan though, not a rabid one, but he is TALENTED, and an awesome writer. I was pondering his...Liked On: 08-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Posted On: 08-17-2013, 10:02 AMBack2Horseback liked post by thesilverspear On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*I joined this thread late. I turned 30 in May. I'm American, but live in Scotland with my English husband and American horse. I moved out here for a master's degree back in 2006 and elected to...Liked On: 08-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Posted On: 08-17-2013, 09:42 AMBack2Horseback liked post by MHFoundation Quarters On thread : The 30-something's Thread!! *finally*Paige, still sending good vibes & hugs. Well it's about time. :wink: I've been on Woodstock twice since May. We totally failed on the holding each other accountable thing. Feeling super...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Posted On: 08-11-2013, 09:03 PMDrafty, I hate you are going through all the drama. But you are in a situation where you can do something about it, if you are brave enough. You need to have a serious discussion with Robert and be...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Posted On: 08-10-2013, 12:20 PMDrafty - my DH works for his father. His father is lovely, his mother.... *cough* When the economy was booming, DH works for FIL at the lowest possible wage for his qualifications. While FIL...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Posted On: 08-09-2013, 07:12 PMDrafty I am some what confused Your life spinns out like a soap opera and no forward movment seems to have happened. You and Rogert are getting or have gotten married. Or are living in a defacto...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Posted On: 08-09-2013, 05:36 PMSo sorry HLL :( We lost our dog earlier this year, it's hard :( First off... while people are having unemployment issues I want to apologize for the below moan.. I'm at quite the cross roads...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Posted On: 08-04-2013, 07:49 AMWelp, MH, I'm guessing the good vibe worked for me! I called back Company A...it turns out that ALL MY BACKGROUNDS came up clear....and that the receptionist "just hasn't scheduled you". X_X ...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Posted On: 07-31-2013, 03:09 PMDear mosquitos, I am tired of being held captive inside my own home. Could you at least pretend to be a little bit offended by the bug repellant that is supposed to kill you but doesn't? That is...Liked On: 08-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Posted On: 07-30-2013, 03:48 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.