Dustbunny Dustbunny is offline
- About Dustbunny
- I have had horses most of my life. It's a constant learning experience.
- NW Oregon
- Riding, camping, cooking, "scooping"
- Retired from the newspaper biz
- Current Status
- Waiting for the sun!
- If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, it's because your tactics suck. ~ Marine 1SGT J. Reifinger
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 05-15-2013 09:47 AM
- Visitor Messages for Dustbunny
- Last Activity: Yesterday 08:44 PM
- Join Date: 10-22-2012
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- OleBean is offline
|08:35 AM - ecasey mentioned Dustbunny in post My daughter is terrified of cantoring. She wants advice. Please help! |
..."encouraging" her. Dustbunny: I wish we had one ...
|12:34 PM - Dustbunny quoted baghera in post Regaining confidence after a fall |
Thank you for all these sugg...
|12:34 PM - Dustbunny quoted GallopGirl9324 in post Martingale? |
I forgot to mention that he is 16 y...
|12:32 AM - Dustbunny quoted Herosbud in post How big of a generator? |
If you want to make some enem...
|11:12 PM - MySilver quoted Dustbunny in post Need starter advice on new horses |
I'm guessing the feet will sur...
|10:49 PM - Dustbunny quoted MySilver in post Need starter advice on new horses |
So I guess my main question i...
|11:34 AM - Dustbunny quoted SaskGal in post Horses really are pets |
Why don't we come to the mid...
|04:44 PM - Hoofprints in the Sand quoted Dustbunny in post Saddle pad rubbing hair off horse's back!? |
Have not read all posts. Sorry...
|11:08 PM - Meadow quoted Dustbunny in post Recommended diet for a Arabian? |
A vet can recommend a good die...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|