Rick sorry to hear about the change in life for you. I to am at a cross roads. I asked SWMBO where to for us her reply was (I'll make a decision after the court case) To me that said it all. So I too are making decisions. I am serious about riding in the USA. (married or single) My email firstname.lastname@example.org
I agree about doing what one must. I have been wrestling with the idea of finding a foster home for Doc where there is plenty of grass to graze on. He is getting bad again and not putting on weight like I wanted to help get him through another winter. If nothing else I may have to board him to get him in a stall through the winter.
Hopefully it will not take too long for them to set the court date for your case so you can be done with it.
Just waiting on the final effort from the defendant and then the high court will set the date for the hearing. I am confident I will win. Horse riding, it seems my days for that have now come to an end. Moving Bugs on is not what I had in mind some time ago but we do what we have to.
Seems the "Good Ole Boys" club stretches all the way to NZ. It never fails to amaze me how people will defend the actions of one of their employees that causes such dangerous environments for the people around them.
I'm not sure about the laws there, but sure seems illegal to me what your barrister did. I would be interested in knowing why he decided to change it, but doubt that info will ever surface.