Conversation Between VanillaBean and EthanQ
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 163
- That's sick! Super awesome that you're doing so well! Next year will be my year. I am going to train super hard all winter and spring, and hopefully it will pay off! Jesus, we just kept having stupid little problems. Like, we were doing amazing, Grace was really chilling out, and we were finally cantering courses confidantly...and then I got super sick for a month or so. It was bad, I lost about 10 pounds, and for me because I'm so small it was bad. I couldn't ride for that long, so Grace just had to sit around. :( Then, when i was better, we got back into it, and she kept having allergic reactions to something, and she was super cranky and the hives from it were really sore, so I couldn't ride her like that. And now weird leg problems for the past month. THOUGH, today I rode her and she was toally sound. And man was she in the working mood! Good ride! But yeah, that's totally awesome that you guys are kicking ass!
That ended up really long; sorry!
- MY summer actually has been pretty amazing. Frank's magical recovery just in time to kick ass at our first show of the summer (already told you bout that i think) and I had a show a few weeks ago that I won Hi point at with Dollar Bob and Frank. And A ghymkana last weekend that I won 5 out of 6 classes I entered! haha sorry don't mean to be bragging haha. But...We are still going to try to sell Buck (which im over it...) and Idk. Were going to try and keep Dollar for as long as possible, since he is older with mild heaves haha but only time will tell!
- Hey! Life's been ok...not much riding lately, though. :( Grace's been having some weird issues with her back leg...not sure what, though. I freaking hate mystery lamenesses. But yeah, it's been good, I've barely even been home this summer, which is pretty awesome besides that I haven't been riding much.
How about you? Are you still going to have to sell a few horses?
- Wow that's so great! Happy for you!
I haven't been on Sheena Bean or Johnny is a long while, but Grace is going pretty nice right now! I didn't ride her for a few weeks cuz I was really sick and stuff, and when I got back on her, she was kinda bad but I just worked her through it and now she's going great!
- Oh my gawd! I feel like I've witnessed a miracle with him. Saturday he was so lame he wouldn't even walk on it...Then Sunday was the horseshow and I took him along with Dollar(who I'd planned on showing) Just so he could atleast get some experience with the crowds and stuff. He was doing better. Then right before the classes I'd planned on showing him in, I tried out his foot and tried lungeing him, and he was PERFECT! The vet on site said he looked like a hundred bucks and told me if I didn't show him today(yesterday) that HE would haha and we won the whole show and got the High Point belt buckle award! He did a complete 180 in 2 days. Extremely happy with him and life in general :) WBY ur poniesss?