Conversation Between Jehanzeb and bedouin
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 27 of 27
- Hello jehanzeb, have you seen this thread about low headsets?
Please forgive me my interference, but i can understand your wandering about all perhaps a little.
I used to ride when I was little, and now I re-enter a grown up world and a mens world and for me too : all is new! And I learn , like together with you.
- Morning, The site is not part of my current job though was of my previous job. I was working as a web designer then but now I am working as a software developer. Developing software for the company in Visual Studio .net and Crystal Reports 2008. Part of the job involves implementing few databases too so using SQL in some cases .
I will respond to your journal as I totally lost it since last time. I didn't know where it went, however now I found it I will post the comments there. So keep watching the space.
- Just in case you cannot find my hobby writing anymore I asked to move the thread. My hobby now turned into a BIG journal! But without your remarks i am lost!
In the websitemaking thread I found your websitecreation. Impressive! Is this part of your job?
- You're welcome. I have reached my goal when I can give you just a moment imagening you're there!
And you know what, I will be there in a couple of weeks, to make again -hopefully- fantastic pictures because I saw a lot of astunishing pics in this forum of which I am very jalous!
- You don't have to say thank you. You have captured the moment so well there that not only me, whoever would see it would have to agree that it is a master piece. I love it!! specially your profile picture. Amazing photo. Sunset, horse, horse rider, vast amount of desert sand, cold wind is blowing. It looks like another fresh night is going to come! I am totally in it!!! aaaa!!!!
Sorry but the photo actually took me to the place!