Conversation Between MIEventer and savvylover112
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
- Well there are sportsmans training ones which are a good bit lower but there aren't many of them around most start at pre novice so it's pretty tough over here to get going in the eventing game but I will get there just doing some small stuff with Phoebe now like the jump cross and some combined training as she is 17 now so going to let her just be happy and doing what she loves in the winter which is her hunting. I will be doing proper eventing in the years to come with Dreamer though. But she is only 3 months old so have to wait for the little (HUGE) foal to grow up. She is 13hh at the minute is a warmblood tb cross so she is going to be big oh joy lol
Hey you guys are good to don't knock yourselfs down know Kim :P
The levels are like that just till you get to international then everyone's levels are the same lol I have to check them out again although I will be starting eventing in England not here in Ireland :(
- WOW! Your lowest registered class for eventing is 3'3"!? WHOLLY SCHMIKEY!! That's Training Level here, which is 1 level below Preliminary. Did you know that origionally, the lowest level was Preliminary!
No wonder why you Europeans are phenominal at this sport!
- Oh thanks so much Kim I was actually so happy that Anabel commented on on my thread and have been working on what she was saying over here in eventing in Ireland the lowest registered class is pre-novice which is about 1m over here so 3 foot 3 and the next class is 1.10m which is novice and we had another jump cross today and went in the 1m class but no dressage in it so not proper eventing and some of the cross country jumps where from the novice course but there was no 1.10m that day so was the biggest cross country jumps we have ever down was very proud today and showjumping went well today as well So thank you all
- Hey Kim I was wondering would you critique me and Phoebe in this video? It's from about two weeks ago and I really respect your opinion and would appreciate it if you could critique us http://www.horseforum.com/horse-ridi...ritique-56663/
- Hey I am so excited cos my Mam said I could start eventing next year just thought I would let you know cos you have been my inspiration on here with your posts and such and have helped my riding along a lot and are one of the people who got the idea of eventing into my head and it just stuck so thought I would let you know
- Hey MIE could you please look at my thread please and critique ?? http://www.horseforum.com/horse-ridi...hread-d-40608/