The Horse Forum - Conversation Between RadHenry09 and PintoTess

       The Horse Forum > RadHenry09
Conversation Between RadHenry09 and PintoTess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. RadHenry09
    10-18-2010 11:25 PM - permalink
    Hi there , I am answering your questions about the straps around the legs...they are called garter straps/jodphurs straps. This is a young rider who wears jods and paddock boots and the straps go around the riders calves to prevent the jods from riding up on the leg while riding . Hope this helps : )
  2. PintoTess
    10-11-2010 07:47 PM - permalink
    can i ask a question? in your avatar photo, what are them things arund your knees? i have seen them in american books and that i just dont know what they do lol

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0