- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
- had 2 share:i had to share this:
You don't want to pay $4.69 for gas, no problem, I have the perfect vehicle for you. Needs no gas, no oil, or even a battery, just a little grass and water will do these animals fine.
1. Trail Horse - Your average run around town animal. Has the energy to get where you are going, the brain to find the best way to go, big enough to carry the normal sized American.
2. The Arabian - perfect for those who travel long distances in a day and try to multi task while driving. Although the Arabian may not go to your home or office with out specific instruction, it WILL go somewhere.
all models are available in base colors. Special order colors are available and for an additional fee, custom paint jobs are also available
- haahaah, yes..I am biased. Brown and whites are just not as pretty as the black and whites and brown and white is overrated =P jk jk...but i love your horse,so pretty. Do you have to wash her a lot to make her stay clean? Mine is alllllways dirty.
- You don't know me. I sent you a friend request because I wanted to find out about your horse, Impressive Raquel. You see, I was on www.allbreedpedigree.com trying to find out if my horse has any siblings and wondering what they are like if she does. I looked up my horse's dam and clicked on progeny. Three names came up and your horse's name was one of them. As it turns out, your Impressive Raquel and My Deuces China Girl are full sisters! After I found your horse's name I Googled it. That is how I found this website. From your photos I can see that your horse is a black and white tobiono. China is also black, but she is solid and has no white other than what is on her legs and face. I uploaded some photos of china please check them out and tell me what you think. I would also like to know what your horse is like and in exchange, I'll tell you about China. Please contact me. Thank-you in advance!
- About riccil0ve
- Washington, USA.
- Animal Care Tech
- Current Status
- de-cluttering her life, throwing one thing away at a time!
- "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- L8rg8r liked post by riccil0ve On thread : The badass brown.I love my browns! =] Posted via Mobile DeviceLiked On: 07-26-2014, 06:46 AM
Posted On: 07-16-2011, 04:10 PMI am pleased to announce that Shakira, Poppyseed, Matilda, Domino, Gingersnap and Trigger were all adopted into great new homes and Zeus will soon be on his way to a reputable mustang rescue in...Liked On: 02-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Posted On: 02-13-2014, 01:54 PMRachel Lynn, 17 year old Appy mare. http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/riccil0ve/Mobile%20Uploads/DE5F8003-2A1A-4F0C-96AC-4A7AA5AF21ED_zps2mtccdas.jpg Domino, 5 month old Appy colt....Liked On: 12-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Posted On: 12-25-2013, 12:21 PMThe Whatcom Humane Society WHS - Home Page (http://www.whatcomhumane.org) located in Bellingham, WA is an open admission shelter, which means no animal is ever turned away. Most people don't realize...Liked On: 12-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Posted On: 12-25-2013, 12:20 PMRachel Lynn, 17 year old Appy mare. http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/riccil0ve/Mobile%20Uploads/DE5F8003-2A1A-4F0C-96AC-4A7AA5AF21ED_zps2mtccdas.jpg Domino, 5 month old Appy colt....Liked On: 12-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Posted On: 12-25-2013, 12:21 PMAnodyneSeaxx liked post by riccil0ve On thread : "Mushy" poops?Could have been a funky bale or the fact that she's just getting older. I wouldn't do much over one occurrence. Just continue on like normal and if it continues, I'd take a fecal sample to the vet....Liked On: 10-28-2013, 11:16 PM
Posted On: 03-03-2013, 02:20 PMGreySorrel liked post by riccil0ve On thread : Why even use a bit?Yes, I can ride both my horses [20 year old Paint mare and 4 year old QH filly] in a flat nylon halter and lead rope. I don't do this often though, because I feel using a bit allows me to give a more...Liked On: 10-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Posted On: 10-08-2012, 11:21 PMRipplewind liked post by riccil0ve On thread : I picked up a pencil today.And this is what happened! I'm no professional, this is pretty much as good as it gets, but you are welcome to critique however you'd like. ...Liked On: 09-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Posted On: 10-02-2012, 10:03 PMhey75123 liked post by riccil0ve On thread : Do you get gay/lesbian/bi horses??I'm sure they can be, but I don't think it's necessarily the same thing as it is with humans. I worked at a barn with a little Hackney mare, Fancy. She absolutely HATED all the horses except one...Liked On: 07-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Posted On: 09-30-2012, 04:48 PMRoadyy liked post by riccil0ve On thread : Let me see your freebies!!My Gracie was a freebie. A friend from work had a pair of QH's she bred three times. She made the decision to geld her stud and a few months later realized that he managed to get to Bandita one more...Liked On: 07-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Posted On: 09-09-2012, 12:01 PMnicoles liked post by riccil0ve On thread : Trading goats for a mareA saddle is something you place on the horse's back so you can sit on it and ride. A bridle is something that goes over the horse's face to help the rider steer. The sky is blue, the grass is...Liked On: 06-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Posted On: 09-22-2011, 11:34 PMgoingnowhere1 liked post by riccil0ve On thread : What is the Stupidest Thing You've Done with your Horse?I don't know, sounds stupid to me. =P I managed to throw my surcingle over one of the crossties attached to my filly and tightened it up. Luckily, she only thrashed around enough to break my...Liked On: 06-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Posted On: 11-25-2012, 07:42 PMAre you sure? What if you go buy a few padlocks and leave them in front of the empty stall?Liked On: 06-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Posted On: 09-04-2012, 09:53 PMSomeone please step in here if they feel they have to but... Would it really be so bad if you went in, cut the lock, and took your horse? For me, personally, I would get my horse. Come in late at...Liked On: 06-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Posted On: 09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.