- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 75
- That's awesome! I hope he does! My fingers are crossed for you! lol! :)
Yeah, it's awesome! I've always wanted to breed my own horse and be able to train the foal the way I want to! It might not even happen, but I'm hoping it does. I've already found a couple of stallions I like and one is just amazing!
That's great! Destiny is the same way. In the last 2 months, she's improved a lot on trails. Well, no special maneuvers for her, but on the trail she's amazing! I feel like I could take her anywhere. She might spook a bit, but her reaction is much more "mellow" now. She just jumps for a second. She doesn't turn and run in the opposite direction, lol.
- Yeah life took over! Been really busy with my job and horses and school and whatever else. lol And even though I'm homeschooled I've been told by one guy that this other guy at work is goin to ask me to prom. Hope so!!! That would be just amazing :)
Sweeet! Breeding destiny? That's awesome. You lucky.
And actually Brandy has been improving quite a bit, so I'm pretty happy bout that! A little calmer on trails and stuff, and she's got some of the more advanced maneuvers down pat. Going for poles next year at rodeo bible camp. :)
- Ergh...lol. I always used to try to stay up all night when I was younger, but I never made it. Then I made it that night without even trying. And then for like, 5 days afterward, I was all dizzy and weird even though I was sleeping normally again. The whole experience seems like a dream now! lol. It was fun though...I can now say I stayed up for 38 hours. :P
I made a bracelet from Destiny's mane or tail today. I found a chunk of black horse hair stuck in something in the barn so I took it out and it was just long enough to make a bracelet, so I did. It's nothing fancy, but I like it. :P I remember I used to make them whenever I could find horsehair lying around, before I had Destiny. And I'd wear one 24/7..lol. I always intended to make one from Destiny, but I never wanted to cut up her mane or tail, and none of the hairs I found were long or strong enough. Now I finally have done it. lol.
- That's great! I'm glad to hear you enjoy it. :) I'm glad you're able to go to the barn more often too. :P
Haha, Destiny is great around all things like that, but Lexi apparently isn't. XD And we found that out for sure, because they drive it around sometimes and she'll be going crazy every time. lol.
No, I don't go to summer camps. I'll probably mainly spend the summer biking, hiking, trail riding, and relaxing, haha. And doing crazy fun things and videotaping them. XD We have a few trips planned too, so that'll be fun. My brother and I were home alone the night before last night, and I...maybe...accidentally...stayed up all night. XD I couldn't sleep! Part of that was my fault. I was on the computer until 4:00 AM and then noticed the time, so I went to bed, but couldn't sleep, so I read for an hour and still couldn't sleep. Then I drank some Mountain Dew...no more sleeping for me. XD
- I am having fun! I like my job a lot. I have great people to work with and a GREAT boss. I start training for carhop tonight now that I have the switchboard down pretty good. Yay tips.
Woah you had you hands full there! My horse used to kind of freak with dirtbikes, but now that two guys are constantly racing up and down the road on them almost every day, she's gotten used to it. lol
I'm getting to go to the barn so much more now! Lovin' it.
Anything new with you? Do you ever go to any summer camps?
- You're welcome! :) Pushy horses aren't fun, lol. But respect can be pretty easy to teach...sometimes, at least.I just had an experience with a pushy horse.-_-She's young and starting training so she still tries to get away with pushing you around.I was feeding her and putting on her blanket,and waiting to do the straps that go under her belly because she was against the wall where she's supposed to be when she's eating.I didn't want to mess up that training, so I was waiting...and then she got scared and jumped against the stall door.Took the hair off a patch of her neck and broke a part of the door.Then she was prancing around the stall like a lunatic.I think it might have been a dirtbike though.My cousin biked up on it a few seconds later and then Lexi was really going up the wall..lol.And of course the dangling straps didn't help much. It took her a long time to calm down.XDBut she's fine,and the door was okay enough to prevent her flying out to the pasture with her blanket half on.
- About ArabianGirl27
- crazy, fun, and stupid at times ;P
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- loosie liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Bridleless riding anyone??Hang on, what? Am I missing something? I didn't understand about half of that...xDLiked On: 05-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Posted On: 05-28-2014, 06:11 PMFrieda liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Bridleless riding anyone??Riding bridleless is the best! https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/578929_268473469919114_2014303285_n.jpg ...Liked On: 05-28-2014, 12:53 PM
Posted On: 04-04-2014, 08:43 PMBolderDash liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Bridleless riding anyone??Riding bridleless is the best! https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/578929_268473469919114_2014303285_n.jpg ...Liked On: 05-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Posted On: 04-04-2014, 08:43 PMThat is such a perfect name for her! Totally suits her. She is absolutely adorable, especially with that little halter.Liked On: 05-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Posted On: 05-16-2014, 11:02 PMShe is absolutely beautiful! Most precious baby I've ever seen!Liked On: 05-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Posted On: 05-13-2014, 10:31 PMKigerQueen liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Miley's Foaling Thread - Baby is HERE!She is absolutely beautiful! Most precious baby I've ever seen!Liked On: 05-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Posted On: 05-13-2014, 10:31 PMVLBUltraHot liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Miley's Very Early Baby Bump/Foaling ThreadShe looks amazing!Liked On: 04-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Posted On: 04-14-2014, 02:49 PMHorse7550 liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Horse BreedHang on, let me try to remember... 3 Arabians, 3 Morgans, an Appendix, 4 Appaloosas, 5 Paints, about 9 Quarter Horses, a Canadian Horse, a Canadian cross, like 4 ponies of unknown breeds, and a...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Posted On: 04-04-2014, 08:16 PMRemali liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Bridleless riding anyone??Riding bridleless is the best! https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/578929_268473469919114_2014303285_n.jpg ...Liked On: 04-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Posted On: 04-04-2014, 08:43 PMshaggy liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Standing Up on a HorseMe and my Arabian, Destiny. She's just amazing.Liked On: 04-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2014, 11:20 PMIndiana2 liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Homozygous Tobiano Paint StudsOh wow, I'm completely in love with his colouring!Liked On: 04-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Posted On: 04-01-2014, 10:29 PMhorsecrazygirl13 liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Standing Up on a HorseMe and my Arabian, Destiny. She's just amazing.Liked On: 04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2014, 11:20 PMFoxtail Ranch liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Standing Up on a HorseMe and my Arabian, Destiny. She's just amazing.Liked On: 03-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2014, 11:20 PMfaiza425 liked post by ArabianGirl27 On thread : Loyalty (a poem about my horse)I just wrote this quickly while I was waiting for a video to upload. :P Thought I'd share. I've never shown any of my poems/stories to anyone before, and I've never actually written a poem about a...Liked On: 03-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Posted On: 03-29-2014, 01:51 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.