- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 75
- That sounds like a lot of fun! I once had a dream I was riding Destiny at my church... weird. lol. And I wasn't wearing a helmet... and I was riding bareback and bridleless. My dreams are so strange. XD I will check out the link soon!
Oh, and I have exciting news! I might be breeding Destiny this time next year, if my cousin breeds Lexi (the horse kept at the same stable as Destiny). She wants to breed Lexi next year (this year she wants to put some basic training on her) to a tobiano Paint stallion, which is what I have wanted to do with Destiny for a while now, and she thought it would be cool to breed them at the same time! Nothing is for sure yet, but I'm already excited...lol!
- The Spring Rounup at New Horizon Ranch went so well! (Here's a link to their website. Please check it out! Therapeutic Horseback Riding | Rantoul, KS ). If you click on "Team" and scroll down to "Volunteers" you will see a picture of me and my mom.
Anyway, it was awesome... I helped with setting it up and pony rides and demos the most. NHR got a lot of new little riders signed up, too.
- Yep, she's ten! It seems weird to me too, because she was only seven when I got her. A few days ago I rode her a little ways down the road in front of my BO's barn and she was really good and calm! Better than she's behave for a long time... she was an absolute WITCH the time before haha.
I have EXCITING news!!! On the 16th I am going to a cowboy youth group type thing for the first time, and on the 20th I am helping the therapeutic riding center I work at throw a Spring Fling, and on the 23rd I am going to a Barrel Blowout event and I'm taking Brandy, which I'm doubly triply excited about, and on the 27th I am taking my horse to cowboy church. Cowboy church has 80 acres to ride on. First you have church in a barn and then if you brought your horse, you ride!
Finally I'm getting out and doing horsey things. I am so happy :)
I'm doing good. And yes there are some...a...very off topic discussions in there! Lol The Jokes section is really good too.
- Yeah, we're doing well. :) It sounds like you and Brandy are doing well too. Wow, I didn't know she was 10! Well, maybe I did... but I always thought she was younger than Destiny. Lol! Destiny is the same way though, she seems to be settling down and thinking more often than reacting.
That's cool! I like western pleasure, but they seem to expect the horses to have those slow, ambling, half-gaits that look so... lazy. And Destiny will never do that! XD I was almost going to get a western pleasure-trained horse though, before I decided on Dess.
I'm fine... how are you doing? It's okay, I haven't been on it much either (or here either... or anything really--I've been busy). I outgrew Roblox, but I still go on just for those 2 groups I'm in... just for the randomness of it. lol. And sometimes to look in the off topic forum. There can be some very interesting conversations in there, hahaha!
- Cool! Sounds like you horse is doing great :) And I hope you have fun riding the other horse. Sounds awesome! My horse is ten now and seems to have "grown up" a bit, but still has her, a, quirks. Lol. It's getting better though and if I can get a decent amount of riding time on her this year then things will improve more quickly. :)
I will be showing in Western Pleasure, mainly. And maybe trail classes, too.
How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't been on that other site at all. I just have outgrown it so I'm quitting. My time is taken up with dA and here!
- Awesome! I love riding in the snow! It's fun! Lol!
Destiny is 8 years old now. :) She still seems 6 to me though, haha. Lexi (the other horse at the barn--she's around 3 now, I think) still looks like a 2 year old to me. lol, they grow up so fast! I might get to ride Lexi this summer too... very excited about that! She's going to start training in April, I think. And then when she gets back, after a month or two, I'll be able to ride her. I'm a bit nervous (hopefully she won't be as spooky as Destiny was before... lol) but excited mostly. lol, I hope Destiny continues to calm down! She's amazing, and I'm hoping she will someday be very near bombproof. :P
That is awesome! I hope you have fun showing! I've never shown before either, but I'd like to sometime. Sounds like a nice horse too! I love Quarter Horses.<3 What kind of shows will you be doing?
- Yep, PJs sure would be comfy... :) Well, /instead of ice we got SO. MUCH. SNOW. First we got a foot or so, and then a couple days later, over another foot. I didn't get to ride in he deeper stuff though, only as it was almost gone, but oh well!
I miss sledding! I was sick when my siblings went so I didn't get to go at all. I wanted to take one of the toddlers I babysit to go sledding but didn't get to.
Cool... how old is she now? And I sure hope my horse will calm down over time! She needs too...
I found out last Monday from my BO (barn owner), that one of the other boarders would like me to show her new horse this year! I'm really excited as I've always wanted to show. The horse I am going to be showing on is a drool-worthy 17hh QH. YES.
- I have a cold now though. :( My brother and I ended up with it the same day. I'm getting over it, but I hate colds. But on the bright side, I went to visit Destiny for the first time in... a while. It was her birthday yesterday, so I took her up her special birthday mash. :) She looks amazing! As if I've brushed her every day. Except her mane; there are some tangles in it, but not too bad. And she's *calm*. Like, she's not at all the horse she was when I first got her. I'm so proud of her, lol. I bet she won't be calm the first time I ride her this year though. XD I can't wait until we can let them out in the big pasture! I HAVE to be there!
- Oh, okay, I misunderstood. Lol! I still wanna ride in PJs though. XD But yeah... I don't have Destiny at home either... so... yeah. XD
lol, I like ice! Except that I worry about Destiny. What I love most is when it snows and then rains just enough to get the snow really wet, and then freezes. Then the snow is hard and I can walk on top of it and it's realy slippery! It's awesome for sledding! Lol! It's like... "extreme sledding". That happened last year and my friend and I went sledding and I accidentally knocked a tree over with my head when I ran into it... lol, it was fun. Except for the tree part.
- Oh no! I haven't. Hahaha. (I wish I could tho. If she was at home than I WOULD, but not at the barn! lol) It's just that PJs, at night, are the only thing I've worn besides blue jeans for I don't know how long ;)
Nope, it can never hurt! And plus it's kinda fun being able to do these kind of things. And also, being able to do them leads on to higher levels or whatever :p
Oh I know! It was pretty awesome. Now though it looks like we're going to be having a bad ice storm while up north gets two feet of snow. I'd rather have snow! Not fair...
I miss going out and being more free, too. It's been more cold lately.
- About ArabianGirl27
- crazy, fun, and stupid at times ;P
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|