Conversation Between myhorsesonador and mistygirl
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 35
- oh that sounds like fun. :) today I went to hose sona off because its so hott here. When I found rain rot so I gave her a good bath. As I was rincing it started to pore down rain out of nowhere! it was insane! the wind and rain was soo bad the the water was going down the barn isle. I had to put her in a stall till it stoped. When it did. I put sona out with her buddy Chubby. They both ran laps around there 4 acres. it was fun to watch! I wish I had my camera, I didnt even have my phone. :(
- today i went out to see misty and lunged her she was supper sassy because shes in heat and she would only go in one direction finally i got her to go both ways with out a fit. but when she was bucking and hopping around my friend was freaking out and was like ashley stop her stop her and i'm like alyssa i got her and i'm still making her go around on the lung lind it was kinda funny. then she wanted me to trot her horse for her just leading. so i did and she had to hold my horse and for some reason she does not like my horse. misty was sniffing my friend and alyssa is freeking out and mistys like ok whats your problem. haha and she owns a horse that is trained but her horse rears when you try to make it do something. my horse isn't even totally trained and acts better then her horse haha. so i also did some turning on back and front legs she did those really good and i got her to do some sidepassing on both sides it was a fun day.
- well yeah i would keep her on hay. haha. they get like snack hay almost all day long and who ever wants it eats it and then they get put on grass for about an hour right now and i stoped giving her grain because i'm worried she might get fat i don't remember what brand i have because i don't have the bag anymore but i think i'll just give it to her for a treat for now untill i work her a lot harder then she is getting right now haha. when i move her i plan to work with her every day and get her training along.
- WEll I wold still give her the hay, BECAUSE grass doesnt always have the nutrients that she needs. If I were you I would switch to a feed with a really low fat content. Simanol has alot of good feed. IDK what brand you use but try to look at you bags fat to see if you can find one with less. Sona is a very hard keeper. She looses weight really fast so right now she is on "gold chance 12." the guy I board with feeds "gold chance 10" to his fat butter balls. lol but thats my advice :)
- yeah same here. hay i've been feeding misty about a cup of grain that compliments grass hay to balance her weight out and now that shes out on grass should i just give it to her as a treat now because i don't want her to get too fat and flounder. my friend told me to put he on it but she looks like shes getting a little too jubby. haha
- I'll send you one 2!
Well today I went to the pet supply store to get stuff for my dog, and they had the cutest puppys there! They were called Japanes Chin. I dont really like small dogs but they were so soft and cuddly. My mom wount let me have another dog though because she says we live in a zoo. I have 3 cats, a dog and a horse. I dont think thats to meny animals. :P
Do you have any pets other than your horse?