- About Plains Drifter
- I have been training, riding and showing quarter horses western pleasure for over 20 yrs.
- In the barn whenever possible.
- Horses, reading, gardening, my dogs
- Current Status
- not looking forward to winter.
- "Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|