I called her and she wont take any less then 500. She is going to hold her for me until she is weaned. After that if I don't have the money then I wont be able to take her. Im going to try to sell abunch of stuff on ebay
and see what I can come up with.. right now I have 200 in there.. and hope that my saddle sells within the next 3 to 4 weeks.. If I can't come up with the 500 hundred .. I'll try to come up with what I can and present it to her.. that's all I can do.. whether she takes it or not is another story.. If I can come up with 300 maybe she'll take it.. I don't know though.