I feel or at least I think I can feel movement. My vet even said he could see movement. I spoke to another vet this morning and he agrees to wait and see what happens. She is healthy and showing no signs of pain so the wait goes on....She is keeping me on my feet.
She's no where near as wide as my mini used to get while pregnant but of course that's nothing to go by. The thing that would worry me the most is that you don't want a mini to go too far over their due date because the bigger the foal the more likely there will be problems. I know my vet never wanted to ultrasound my mini because of the chance of causing her to abort the fetus by dislodging it but that was always in the first month after breeding. It's been a long time since I've kept up on new advancements in the breeding aspect of health care but surely as far along as she would be you'd think there would be a blood test or SOMETHING they could do to determine if she's even pregnant.
I don't know what area of the state you're in but isn't there any vets/clinics that specialize in equines near you?
I called 4 Vets in the surrounding area and couldn't get any of them to come look at her. ( no openings or short handed) I talked to my dogs and cats Vet yesterday but he won't come out for large animals. He told me to just watch her but he didn't think she was in foal or she would foaled by now. My regular Vet will be back the first week of April. I am just going to continue watching her around the clock until then....I will have to admit, I am beginning to think she is not in foal. I will update everyone as soon as my Vet returns to farm call.