Big Brother Canada - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Movies, Music, and TV

Big Brother Canada

This is a discussion on Big Brother Canada within the Movies, Music, and TV forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree15Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-01-2013, 02:49 PM
      #31
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    Big Brother and Next Great Baker are my addictions lol. I didn't finish Next Great Baker this year though, need to watch it online to catch up.

    Also addicted to Kitchen Nightmares but I watch that online. I love Gordon Ramsay... yes I totally have a crush on him.
    Ohhh... I haven't watched either in forever, but I am a BIG Gordon Ramsey fan.
    How could I not be, with his wonderful attitude? Hell's Kitchen was mightly entertaining too.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-01-2013, 02:50 PM
      #32
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Ohhh... I haven't watched either in forever, but I am a BIG Gordon Ramsey fan.
    How could I not be, with his wonderful attitude? Hell's Kitchen was mightly entertaining too.
    Love Hells Kitchen! Hotel Hell is awesome too.... and you get to see him in nothing but a towel
         
        03-01-2013, 02:52 PM
      #33
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    Love Hells Kitchen! Hotel Hell is awesome too.... and you get to see him in nothing but a towel
    Ahhh.... I'm not sure I'm THAT big of a fan...LOL
    He is kinda old.
         
        03-01-2013, 02:55 PM
      #34
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Ahhh.... I'm not sure I'm THAT big of a fan...LOL
    He is kinda old.
    Hes in his 40's... i'm knocking on the door of 30 so its okay You only see his chest anyway lol. I just love his attitude. Its not so much his looks(though his eyes are beautiful) its his personality. I love how passionat and intense he gets.
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        03-01-2013, 03:03 PM
      #35
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    Hes in his 40's... i'm knocking on the door of 30 so its okay You only see his chest anyway lol. I just love his attitude. Its not so much his looks(though his eyes are beautiful) its his personality. I love how passionat and intense he gets.
    Yes! I love it when he starts yelling and throwing food at people.

    This is my ideal guy. Or boy. Whichever.

         
        03-01-2013, 03:12 PM
      #36
    Started
    Not my type at all but he's not bad haha... I don't like "pretty boys" only reason I like GR is because of his attitude. The screaming and throwing stuff and telling people they're morons just does it for me. Then he goes all soft and caring.

    I'm more into my rough tough scruffy looking hard working country boys. My fiance is a total redneck country boy and I find it sexy as hell.

    He's even building me a new tack locker to take to shows He's also helping fix our electric fencing at the barn, rewiring some stuff, building us a shelter for round bales and building a bath stall outside. Now that's my kinda man!

    (Did I mention that when we build our barn next year he's building me a heated barn with indoor wash stall that runs hot water and eventually a heated indoor arena)
         
        03-01-2013, 03:19 PM
      #37
    Trained
    Bah, you sound like Tiffanny.
    And GR is my nephew, and only six. You can't hit on him yet! Although he does do a fair amount of yelling... LOL
         
        03-01-2013, 03:21 PM
      #38
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Bah, you sound like Tiffanny.
    And GR is my nephew, and only six. You can't hit on him yet! Although he does do a fair amount of yelling... LOL
    you just made me feel like an old perv lady
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        03-01-2013, 04:40 PM
      #39
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    you just made me feel like an old perv lady
    Well, if you take out the 'old' part, am I right?!
    NBEventer likes this.
         
        03-08-2013, 11:33 AM
      #40
    Trained
    I'm not impressed that Danielle got kicked out. :l
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Bonanza Can/Brother Can BonanzaCan Horse Breeding 3 07-30-2012 10:57 AM
    My brother =) paintluver General Off Topic Discussion 4 11-17-2011 11:29 AM
    Which brother do you like better? StylishK Horse Riding Critique 2 05-15-2010 12:35 PM
    Oh Brother! MyBoyPuck Horse Riding 7 03-31-2010 06:28 PM
    Big Brother! FGRanch General Off Topic Discussion 15 04-24-2008 10:34 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0