Supernatural fans come hither!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Movies, Music, and TV

Supernatural fans come hither!

This is a discussion on Supernatural fans come hither! within the Movies, Music, and TV forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    11-24-2008, 02:08 PM
  #1
Foal
Talking Supernatural fans come hither!

So...since I'm an AVID fan of the hit TV series "Supernatural" (I'm a member of SVS) I thought I should set up a thread for it.
For those of you who don't know what this show is--it's about two [hot]brothers (Dean and Sam Winchester) who drive around in their [INSANELY HOT] 67' Impala, hunting demons, ghosts, and the like. If you love scary, horror films--you got it all here.
So leave a comment, post your fav pics...or if you'd just like to chat I'm here!
MiniMe


     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    11-24-2008, 02:14 PM
  #2
Yearling
Wow, they are cute. :)
     
    11-24-2008, 02:36 PM
  #3
Foal
I love it, but I'm not really up-to-date, I've just finished watching season 1
     
    11-24-2008, 03:04 PM
  #4
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0charlotte0    
I love it, but I'm not really up-to-date, I've just finished watching season 1
Awe! I know how you feel. That's how it was for me when I was a new fan.
I know like EVERY forum and place you can get full or at least part episodes. I have downloads for both full (and HQ) episodes 1 and 2 from the 2nd season. I can give you the links to all the other full episodes in order if you'd like Most of them are on a mexican site--so the only problem is you have mexican subtitles (but hey! It's educational ).
So if you'd like I'll work on a list for ya!
Hope that helps!
MiniMe
     
    11-24-2008, 04:01 PM
  #5
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocaCola    
Awe! I know how you feel. That's how it was for me when I was a new fan.
I know like EVERY forum and place you can get full or at least part episodes. I have downloads for both full (and HQ) episodes 1 and 2 from the 2nd season. I can give you the links to all the other full episodes in order if you'd like Most of them are on a mexican site--so the only problem is you have mexican subtitles (but hey! It's educational ).
So if you'd like I'll work on a list for ya!
Hope that helps!
MiniMe
oooh , that would be very kind of you (always wanted to learn mexican )
We're almost always behind here (Holland) with almost all American TV-shows
     
    11-24-2008, 04:06 PM
  #6
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0charlotte0    
oooh , that would be very kind of you (always wanted to learn mexican )
We're almost always behind here (Holland) with almost all American TV-shows
Oh WOW! You're from Holland??? Golly-gracious me! K--so I'll get those episodes together for you. If you're from Holland is english ok? I didn't think about that. I feel kinda stupid for asking this but do you watch it in another language there?
MiniMe
     
    11-24-2008, 04:24 PM
  #7
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocaCola    
Oh WOW! You're from Holland??? Golly-gracious me! K--so I'll get those episodes together for you. If you're from Holland is english ok? I didn't think about that. I feel kinda stupid for asking this but do you watch it in another language there?
MiniMe
haha English is no problem we usually have dutch subtitles, but they are not really necessary.Im going to sleep now couse I have to get up at 6 AM
     
    11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
  #8
Foal
Links to FULL episodes!

NOTE: Im only posting the second season. SORRY! If you guys scream enough maybe Ill get the next season up. But Im only posting one season at a time. If you want certain episodes from other seasons I can see if I can find them for you

Season 2
2.01 - In My Time of Dying
Download: entirety!

2.02 - Everybody Loves A Clown
Download: entirety!

2.03 Bloodlust
part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
part1
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:

2.05 - Simon Said
part1:
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:



2.06 - No Exit
http://tu.tv/videos/supernatural-2x06

2.07 - The Usual Suspects
part1:
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

More of Season 2 coming soon!
     



Tags
dean, sam, supernatural, winchester

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supernatural Rachluvshorses4eva Movies, Music, and TV 30 11-25-2008 11:10 AM
Any Weeds fans out there? appylover31803 Movies, Music, and TV 0 10-24-2008 01:32 PM
Question for the MTG fans blossom856 Horse Grooming 6 05-25-2008 11:26 AM
Any Appaloosa Fans... Sailor1 Horse Breeds 22 05-20-2007 01:34 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0