Chris Irwin on Stateline Tack - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Training Horses > Natural Horsemanship

Chris Irwin on Stateline Tack

This is a discussion on Chris Irwin on Stateline Tack within the Natural Horsemanship forums, part of the Training Horses category
  • Online videos of chris irwin training
  • Stateline tack online clips

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-19-2011, 04:21 PM
  #21
Started
I am interested in seeing the videos but when I go on statelinetack I cannot seem to find the training video section. :$
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-19-2011, 04:26 PM
  #22
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo13    
I am interested in seeing the videos but when I go on statelinetack I cannot seem to find the training video section. :$
Try this link:
Breed Dynamics | Horse Videos StateLineTack.com Video Library
     
    03-19-2011, 04:32 PM
  #23
Started
Thank you very very much! :)
     
    03-19-2011, 04:34 PM
  #24
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo13    
Thank you very very much! :)

No problem . Enjoy!
     
    06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
  #25
Foal
You can see more free training videos on Chris Irwin's website at Chris Irwin You can also find a listing of certified trainers and Chris' event schedule.
     
    06-10-2011, 08:57 PM
  #26
Weanling
HI I must be blind or something I can't seem to find any of these free training videos . I couldn't find a video library section at stateline tack and the links that Falling Star and Anne posted both went to the same place, Do you need to be a member of that website to see them perhaps?
     
    06-10-2011, 09:13 PM
  #27
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTEMISBLOSSOM    
HI I must be blind or something I can't seem to find any of these free training videos . I couldn't find a video library section at stateline tack and the links that Falling Star and Anne posted both went to the same place, Do you need to be a member of that website to see them perhaps?
Unfortunately, it looks like the videos aren't there anymore. However, you can order the full videos through the online store on chrisirwin.com They are very educational, go into great detail and are well worth the money.
     
    06-10-2011, 09:51 PM
  #28
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneGage    
Unfortunately, it looks like the videos aren't there anymore. However, you can order the full videos through the online store on chrisirwin.com They are very educational, go into great detail and are well worth the money.
What a shame that they aren't available through Stateline Tack anymore... that must be a recent change; I swear I was watching one of them there only a couple of weeks ago. The link I bookmarked in my web browser from Stateline's video gallery now goes right to Chris Irwin's website. Ah, well, they were great free videos while they lasted...
     
    06-10-2011, 10:07 PM
  #29
Weanling
Thank you guys , nice to know I am just not too blind to find it LOL
     
    06-12-2011, 08:39 PM
  #30
Green Broke
That sucks!
Posted via Mobile Device
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chris Cox rocky pony Horse Training 5 05-02-2010 06:40 PM
Chris Cox's Training Snaffles? lb_cake Horse Training 11 01-24-2010 09:27 PM
Mylar/Chris Cox Bits Walkamile Horse Tack and Equipment 14 03-25-2009 09:02 PM
Is stateline tack still closing? blossom856 Horse Talk 8 05-19-2008 01:09 PM
Do YOU trust StateLine? BluMagic Horse Talk 6 03-14-2008 09:26 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0