Thymosin Beta 4 (TB 500)
Thymosin Beta 4 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4). It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following*:
- Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
- Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
- Keratinocyte migration
- Collagen deposition; and
- Decreases inflammation.
These trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of Thymosin Beta 4 on mares and stallions*:
- Relaxed muscle spasm
- Improved muscle tone
- Increase the exchange of substance between cells
- Encourage tissue repair
- Stretches connective tissue
- Helps maintain flexibility
- Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint
- Enhances nutritional components in the animal
- Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
In a racing era that surrounds itself around gaining that competitive edge through the use of various substances, none will deliver the results that will be experienced with the use of Thymosin Beta 4 Perhaps the greatest selling point of the product is that it’s 100% DRUG FREE and DOES NOT SWAB. This allows the peptide to be used right throughout racing spells in both training and competition completely free of any banned substance.