I am taking a cross country road trip, and I am making a stop to go on a 3 hour long mule ride through, on top, and under the grand canyon. I have a few questions...
1. How good is a mules endurance? I weigh about 90 pounds. So a 3 hour trip + a western saddle and 90 pound rider, = disaster?
2. Should I wear a helmet I noticed that NO ONE was wearing a helmet. ( But I guess that is because they are not horse people )
3. Has anyone ever done this before? I have no idea of what to expect.
4. I have been riding for about 6 months now, so I should have enough experience, right?
5. What should I bring on the ride?
6. Do you think the mule would have any trouble with footing?