Very Sick Dog
I own a 2 year old siberian husky named Eddie. He's typically just an ordinary farm dog, he runs freely and generally stays around the house. He's neutered so has no reason to run. Today I came home after he'd been outside all day and he wasn't acting right. His heart was beating way to fast and he could hardley walk. But I pushed on him all over and he didn't cry any. Me and my mom thought he might have been poisoned due to some things that happened over the weekend. Basically someone told me they were going to kill my dog. So we thought maybe he was poisoned or got hit by a car. I took him to the vet earlier though. His blood levels were checked, all was normal except his gluclose was high, which the vet thought was stress. He got xrayed, nothing is broken. The vets final conclussion was that maybe he just got hit and he was sore now in his back end. I got some medication to give him and he's home now. But it doesn't make sense, he can't even stand up now and nothing is broken and his heart sounds like its going to beat out of his chest. I'm worried about him, but don't know what else to do.