12-26-2013, 01:54 PM
| || |
I am so sorry for your dogs. **hugs**
When they are healed take some time to teach them to not grab things from the table, and YOU take care to move anything that they are not supposed to eat or chew on away from their reach. I ALWAYS move chocolate to my china cabinet and I have drummed into my two dog's heads to not EVER grab food from my table, and they will leave meat alone if we get up to get a drink, or whatever, so it can be done. Do you also know that grapes are poisonous to dogs?
NOW I need to teach these things to the cat...
Prayers sent for quick recovery.