"Small dogs can be poisoned, it is easy to understand, from smaller amounts of theobromine than large dogs."
Our Jack Russell eats chocolate by the handfuls. Every time dad buys a chocolate bar, or a chocolate donut or what have you, she gets at least half of it.
That article was interesting...I just...find it weird. I have never seen a dog die from eating chocolate. Of course it's not like we let them eat a tray of brownies, either, but I don't think anyone
would be feeling too good after eating a whole tray of brownies, human or canine.