Oh, and heres some funny stories about my school:
1. Their plan for a school shooting is to cover the windows (the inside walls and doors are glass), break an outside window, and have all the students climb down a ladder (there are 41 people in my class).
2. The new high school has air conditioning. They're keeping around 50 degrees (not kidding, I seriously wore jeans and a jacket to class, and still got cold in honors chemistry). They're doing this to make students dress appropriately.
3. For school lunches, theyre forcing you to take fruit, veggies, and the main dish even if you don't want part of it, and it will just be thrown away.
4. They made the tall people have the lockers on the bottom half (im one of the tall people). Also, theyre so small, I can't even fit my binders in there lengthwise or using width.
5. The choir room is about a 50 x 20 space, give or take a few feet because of the desk, risers, piano, bins, shelfs, ect. Nearly 200 people are in choir.
This school definitely wasnt designed well. Too small, and too cramped.
Posted via Mobile Device