Only child parenting... - Page 4
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Parenting

Only child parenting...

This is a discussion on Only child parenting... within the Parenting forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category
  • Chat girls about horse only child

Like Tree54Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    11-19-2012, 02:17 PM
  #31
Showing
^Same here. Mostly old pics. Perhaps we should start a thread in the Saloon for kiddo pics?
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    11-19-2012, 02:42 PM
  #32
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHFoundation Quarters    
^Same here. Mostly old pics. Perhaps we should start a thread in the Saloon for kiddo pics?
I was thinking the same thing.

Oh and Fly- I'm already finding notes and drawings from the girls in his class stuffed into his backpack.
It doesn't help that he is nice to girls too and won't pull their hair. Actually, he is actually nice to everyone, so the girls think he is great!
     
    11-19-2012, 02:55 PM
  #33
Showing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockwood    
Oh and Fly- I'm already finding notes and drawings from the girls in his class stuffed into his backpack.
It doesn't help that he is nice to girls too and won't pull their hair. Actually, he is actually nice to everyone, so the girls think he is great!
You're in trouble.
Lockwood likes this.
     
    11-19-2012, 03:03 PM
  #34
Trained
Yes, must teach hair pulling. BAD PARENT!

(But then the girls will get into the bad boy mode... YOU CAN'T WIN!)
Lockwood likes this.
     
    11-19-2012, 08:48 PM
  #35
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGap    
Yes, must teach hair pulling. BAD PARENT!

(But then the girls will get into the bad boy mode... YOU CAN'T WIN!)
I've Tried!! *hands on hips and looks defensive*
But he lectures me and says, "Mom! It's not nice to be a bully to other people! Now you need detention!"

......pause.....

"Mom?"
"Yes kiddo?"
"What's detention?"
FlyGap likes this.
     
    11-20-2012, 11:28 AM
  #36
Foal
(My moms writing this) Yes! It's totally fine. I have an only child and she's just fine. I too got nervous when she was so close to me, but it dosen't make a change in behavior. As long as you discipline and make sure they aren't completely spoiled (A little bit, as in buying them a little stuff, is okay ;) You just need to make sure they don't take the whole way.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parenting Funnies MHFoundation Quarters Parenting 121 04-08-2014 01:51 AM
Parenting, schools, and explosions Lockwood Parenting 7 11-03-2012 08:20 PM
parenting advice ls6firebird General Off Topic Discussion 39 03-22-2012 12:15 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0