So my little bambino was due on Saturday the 2nd... He has yet to make his appearance! I am MISERABLE. I know this is kind of a poor me thread, but dang I need to whine!
I am (starting to turn to was) against being induced, so we are waiting til next friday to induce ( one day shy of 42 weeks) if he hasn't shown up by then.. The other day I was in L&D for amniosure test and NST and ultrasound because A.) I thought my water has possibly broke, B.) he just wasnt moving like normal- EVERYTHING was fine (hence why we are waiting til next fri)..but My doc offered to induce me that night- I declined....NOW I am kinda wondering what the heck I was thinking turning it down.. Baby could have been here and I wouldnt have to still be worrying about "oh is this pain (IN WHICH THERE ARE many) the start of labor?"
UGH I AM JUST OVER IT!