I have found a weight loss shake that is awesome. - The Horse Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: waynesboro GA
Posts: 496
• Horses: 3
I have found a weight loss shake that is awesome.

I have found this shake that is loaded with vitamins and protein. It taste great to. It is body vi. Some people are using it for a muscle builder to instead of weight loss. I just wanted to share this with others. All us girls at the Farm I work at are starting the program. My boss has lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks and says that her old horse injuries that usually hurt her are even feeling better. If anyone wants to know more about it let me know I am happy to share it.

live for the moment.
raywonk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ~*~ NEBRASKA ~*~
Posts: 4,367
• Horses: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by raywonk View Post
I have found this shake that is loaded with vitamins and protein. It taste great to. It is body vi. Some people are using it for a muscle builder to instead of weight loss. I just wanted to share this with others. All us girls at the Farm I work at are starting the program. My boss has lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks and says that her old horse injuries that usually hurt her are even feeling better. If anyone wants to know more about it let me know I am happy to share it.
I would LOVE to hear about it. I'm trying to build muscle and loose weight in order to be a better rider. For those critics YES I work out.. currently doing 30 day shred which I might add has been kicking my tuckus!! I plan to graduate from that into PX90. I figure after 30 days of the previous I should be fit enough for the PX90 to not be as painful ha ha.
Cinnys Whinny is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 16,593
• Horses: 1
I'm actually going to bed but I just wanted to post this

I totally read "Shake weight loss" as in a shake weight was found dead on the corner of Adder and Kippling.

I gotta stop watching infomercials..

Cool about the shake though, feel free to shake!

"Strength is the ability to use a muscle without tension"
Skyseternalangel is offline  
post #4 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ~*~ NEBRASKA ~*~
Posts: 4,367
• Horses: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel View Post
I'm actually going to bed but I just wanted to post this

I totally read "Shake weight loss" as in a shake weight was found dead on the corner of Adder and Kippling.

I gotta stop watching infomercials..

Cool about the shake though, feel free to shake!
I'm so confused. I absolutely could not understand a word of that ha ha.
Cinnys Whinny is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: waynesboro GA
Posts: 496
• Horses: 3
I have been working so hard to drop the weight after my son and kind of hit a stopping point so I am excited to start this to help push me to my goal. I was did not want to just put the web page on hear and people think I am just pushing this product that is not my intentions. I have watched my other horse friends on this for weeks now and wanted to share it. Take the Challenge | Body by Vi Promoter - Terri Layer I have my Dr looking into it to for me. I think I am going to put my son on a half of shake a day added to his food just to give him more of the nutrition he is missing from his diet. He dose not eat well. We have tried some of the products in the stores but he dose not like the taste of them. He loves this shake and there is so many ways to change up the taste. It also looks that it will be cheaper on me than what I can buy in the stores.

live for the moment.
raywonk is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ~*~ NEBRASKA ~*~
Posts: 4,367
• Horses: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by raywonk View Post
I have been working so hard to drop the weight after my son and kind of hit a stopping point so I am excited to start this to help push me to my goal. I was did not want to just put the web page on hear and people think I am just pushing this product that is not my intentions. I have watched my other horse friends on this for weeks now and wanted to share it. Take the Challenge | Body by Vi Promoter - Terri Layer I have my Dr looking into it to for me. I think I am going to put my son on a half of shake a day added to his food just to give him more of the nutrition he is missing from his diet. He dose not eat well. We have tried some of the products in the stores but he dose not like the taste of them. He loves this shake and there is so many ways to change up the taste. It also looks that it will be cheaper on me than what I can buy in the stores.
Ha ha, my son is also on a Pediasure funk... he's 2 and still won't eat solids. I'm lucky because my doctor actually writes out a prescription for us and our prescription insurance actually pays for most of it...but I have to doctor it up as he doesn't like the taste of most of the flavors ha ha.Maybe this stuff will help with his nutrition too, will ask his pediatrician what he thinks.

Thanks for the share.
Cinnys Whinny is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Saskatchewan
Posts: 2,571
• Horses: 5
My auntie was on those... and I spent a week with her and I had them when she did... they were pretty good, but I was only on them for a week, so I didn't notice any differences

"all I ever dreamt about was makin' it; they ain't giving it, I'm taking it"
QHriderKE is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Weanling
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: waynesboro GA
Posts: 496
• Horses: 3
Your welcome. My boy is 4 and only eats pizza chicken and chips. So I know that he needs more.

QHriderKE how is your aunt likeing the program?

live for the moment.
raywonk is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 06-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 17,193
• Horses: 0
Those shakes have been popular then disappeared from popularity time and again because many will tell you that you regain the weight that was lost and then some. There is now scientific evidence that the act of chewing is very important in the signals the body receives whereas the drinking of fluids does not have the same affect.
Saddlebag is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 06-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 328
• Horses: 0
Careful that you don't go over board with the shakes. They shouldn't replace any meals unless you are super pressed for time. Like the poster above me said people generally gain the weight back. All this shake is making you do is intake fewer calories in an ready and convenient way. And generally if you carry extra weight your old injuries feel better once you loose it.
Posted via Mobile Device
CowboysDream is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Depression/sluggishness, weight loss, muscle loss barrelracerchick Horse Health 39 06-16-2011 02:02 AM
Help with weight loss mooney Horse Nutrition 7 02-06-2011 10:31 AM
Whats some awesome tack you have or have found? HollyBubbles Horse Tack and Equipment 2 07-01-2010 02:25 AM
Weight Loss speedy da fish Horse Health 9 04-01-2010 03:55 PM
weight loss Gods Creatures Horse Health 4 11-24-2009 02:29 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome