I'm in...10lbs .. that will make me a little happier, and Lacey too, I hope! Maybe late to the thread, but then, I just joined , ya? I need the accountaiblility I think, else I just gain the weight back. Grr.. I have NEVER weighed this much, I hate it hate it hate it! Disabilities don't help , but still.. gah!
Welcome to the forum :) and congrats on your new journey of losing 10lbs.
What is your plan of action for losing weight? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what sort of disabilities do you have? (If you don't want to answer that is fine)
Some things I have been doing are:
- Trying to drink at least 8 eight ounce glasses a day
- Doing extra walking / jogging (park farther away at the grocery store/ get off the bus a stop earlier etc)
- Going for jogs, hikes, bike rides, etc.
- Cut out all juice and soda
- Limit junk food
- Eat smaller portions and making sure to stop when I am full, not when my plate is empty
Other things that might help you:
- Look into joining some sort of sports team
- look into clubs like water aerobics or something
- Get a gym membership and go! :P