02-24-2012, 08:37 PM
| || |
This is a good idea, I think that I need to set goals for my self so that I have something to work towards!
* Be healthier- reduce junk food, exercise more, and loosing weight would be good but as long as I feel more energetic and have higher self esteem I think Ill be happy
* Trailer out to the LT to ride for the equivalence of once a week
* Ride 2/3 times a week at the house and work on trotting and cantering
* Focus on school and maintain a good GPA
* Don't stress out about work
I really just want to be more confident as a rider. I realize that my mare isn't getting the attention she needs, so it's no help to me when she is misbehaving...